• Yo momma wore black face

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • My grandma actually did wear black face

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Will he? Will he stay or will he go? Replaced by a rapist or a racist? You decide.

• Banned
Looks like he's ok so long as he aint a republican.

• Banned
Looks like Coonman is holding his own, no doubt due to the fact most other democrats are racists too.

He will remain in office, as he should.

It's about time somebody pushed back on the idea that a boorish act from decades ago - entirely at odds with one's life's work - disqualifies one from current office.

If no recent racist acts or statements can be produced, and many examples of the opposite, he should stand up tell his "critics" to fuck off.

It is ridiculous

He will remain in office, as he should.

It's about time somebody pushed back on the idea that a boorish act from decades ago - entirely at odds with one's life's work - disqualifies one from current office.

If no recent racist acts or statements can be produced, and many examples of the opposite, he should stand up tell his "critics" to fuck off.

It is ridiculous

I'm far from being a Democrat but the charges against the governor are childish and ridiculous. He'll not get forced out of office and he should tell the Dems to shove it.

I am all for him and the Lite Gov. to serve full term... Then a Constitutional Convention and extend the number of years for holding office and re-elect him...

Hell he can look into a camera and lie to millions of people and tell really stupid lies, he deserves to be a politician...

• Banned
I am all for him and the Lite Gov. to serve full term... Then a Constitutional Convention and extend the number of years for holding office and re-elect him...

Hell he can look into a camera and lie to millions of people and tell really stupid lies, he deserves to be a politician...
They should make it mandatory that he give all public speeches in black face.

Forum List

Back