New pro-life Kirk Cameron Film "Lifemark" celebrates the beauty of adoption

The actual babies available are going to be mostly black, unlike this whites-whites-whites propaganda film evidently made by antiabortionists. Many of the black women who now rely on abortion for contraception are going to give birth to unwanted, neglected, abused black babies, half of whom will become criminals as so many black males do now. And then the white males will blame the blacks, when really it's their own fault for closing out that option and forcing the propagation of so many more blacks.

life is a good thing, my friends. i'm gonna see this movie. they got some handsome boys in it, ah!

It amazes me that when a woman has the option to easily adopt out a baby, she chooses to kill the baby instead.......9 months can be tough, but allowing a human being to be born and have a life is so much better.......and on this show I watched, about adopted children being reconnected to their mothers after being raised in other families........pretty inspiring....you may have a rough life, a bad life......but a decade or two later, you can have another human being that you get to know........

I listen to a horror podcast and they were talking about a movie...one of the characters was going to abort her baby, and the female host said that it showed the woman making a brave choice, since the character wanted to have a career and a life that didn't involve having a baby.........and that just was so silly. A brave choice is to make the 9 month sacrifice and give the baby up for adoption.......you are actually sacrificing to save another life.....for 9 months......that is the brave, sacrificial choice, not killing the baby.

The actual babies available are going to be mostly black, unlike this whites-whites-whites propaganda film evidently made by antiabortionists. Many of the black women who now rely on abortion for contraception are going to give birth to unwanted, neglected, abused black babies, half of whom will become criminals as so many black males do now. And then the white males will blame the blacks, when really it's their own fault for closing out that option and forcing the propagation of so many more blacks.
We have had 50 years of abortions in the Roe versus Wade SC decision. What part of the inner cities and other areas have become upstanding middle-class neighborhoods. Also, what was the rate of abortions before the Great Society started and the number of single moms who started as teenagers. 50 years is a long time and there should be massive change. It seems it is for the worse.

wow, you are quite optimistic, aren't u?

Blacks can adopt their children out just like anyone else. And maybe if there was an end to D policy makers Blacks and others of us would have an easier time in this world.

But alas, every time the Rs make some strides in changing things (not that a lot of them bust their asses or anything) here come the Demonrats to ruin everything..

Contraception is the answer. Alot less babies conceived will help the nation.
no, it is not. Contraception, as the pope long ago prophesied would happen, led to legalized abortion.

artificial contraception is... artificial.

It is an artificial barrier between 2 people in the most intimate act people can have together... it sends a message that sex is for fun, not children...

It is evil

IDK. A relative adoped a baby girl a couple years back. It cost them a fortune. IIRC it was in the $60K-$70K range before it was all said and done. There was also a lot of being jerked around by the whole process. There were several "you are a finalist for the baby!" followed by "Oops sorry, maybe next time". Funny thing was their dad told me they were supposed to be getting a son but next thing I knew they were announcing the arrival of a daughter.

That said, the system is kind of stacked against adoption for kids in foster care. One of my brothers' inlaws had a black foster kid they wanted to just adopt. They were told the minute they applied to adopt him the child would be removed from their home as a matter of policy and they would not be allowed to have him back for the year and a half to two years it would take for the court to rule on the adoption. They decided screw that and they just raised him as a foster kid. After he was an adult they gave him all the money they had been paid to keep him since he was 4. They didn't want him ever thinking it was about the money. He did well for awhile, joined the military and all that. Last I heard anything he wasn't doing so well in life, but he apparently had been born addicted to drugs so that may be at play.

IDK. A relative adoped a baby girl a couple years back. It cost them a fortune. IIRC it was in the $60K-$70K range before it was all said and done. There was also a lot of being jerked around by the whole process. There were several "you are a finalist for the baby!" followed by "Oops sorry, maybe next time". Funny thing was their dad told me they were supposed to be getting a son but next thing I knew they were announcing the arrival of a daughter.

That said, the system is kind of stacked against adoption for kids in foster care. One of my brothers' inlaws had a black foster kid they wanted to just adopt. They were told the minute they applied to adopt him the child would be removed from their home as a matter of policy and they would not be allowed to have him back for the year and a half to two years it would take for the court to rule on the adoption. They decided screw that and they just raised him as a foster kid. After he was an adult they gave him all the money they had been paid to keep him since he was 4. They didn't want him ever thinking it was about the money. He did well for awhile, joined the military and all that. Last I heard anything he wasn't doing so well in life, but he apparently had been born addicted to drugs so that may be at play.
there are a lot of sad stories out there.

Some may say I live a boring life bc of my beliefs and etc... but when I was a lot younger, I made BIG mistakes bc I wasn't taught well as a child and... well, it's a long story but maybe instead of teaching garbage in schools, we could teach... OMG ... morals?

I mean, maybe all high or Jr high schools should have a class in comparative religions.. Let children choose but by God, they need to choose some kind of belief system and be encouraged to stick with it (unless it is jihad or something...)

It amazes me that when a woman has the option to easily adopt out a baby, she chooses to kill the baby instead.......9 months can be tough, but allowing a human being to be born and have a life is so much better.......and on this show I watched, about adopted children being reconnected to their mothers after being raised in other families........pretty inspiring....you may have a rough life, a bad life......but a decade or two later, you can have another human being that you get to know........

I listen to a horror podcast and they were talking about a movie...one of the characters was going to abort her baby, and the female host said that it showed the woman making a brave choice, since the character wanted to have a career and a life that didn't involve having a baby.........and that just was so silly. A brave choice is to make the 9 month sacrifice and give the baby up for adoption.......you are actually sacrificing to save another life.....for 9 months......that is the brave, sacrificial choice, not killing the baby.
Wonder why we have so many children in the adoption system.....

there are a lot of sad stories out there.

Some may say I live a boring life bc of my beliefs and etc... but when I was a lot younger, I made BIG mistakes bc I wasn't taught well as a child and... well, it's a long story but maybe instead of teaching garbage in schools, we could teach... OMG ... morals?

I mean, maybe all high or Jr high schools should have a class in comparative religions.. Let children choose but by God, they need to choose some kind of belief system and be encouraged to stick with it (unless it is jihad or something...)
Morals are fine but learning to roll with life's punches is essential and morals alone won't teach people that. I am mostly amoral when it comes to other people. I am not too vested in a right way and a wrong way because I have seen too many people run their charmed lives right off the tracks, down the embankment and straight into the deepest part of the river, have seen people who were destined to fail by any objective predictor become superstars, and everything in between. We all make mistakes in life. It is getting up off the carpet and putting one foot in front of the other that matters. Some people instead will just lay there blaming it all on someone else.

Morals are fine but learning to roll with life's punches is essential and morals alone won't teach people that. I am mostly amoral when it comes to other people. I am not too vested in a right way and a wrong way because I have seen too many people run their charmed lives right off the tracks, down the embankment and straight into the deepest part of the river, have seen people who were destined to fail by any objective predictor become superstars, and everything in between. We all make mistakes in life. It is getting up off the carpet and putting one foot in front of the other that matters. Some people instead will just lay there blaming it all on someone else.
Yes, the politics of grievances.

Because they don't let white people adopt minority children. That is why when you go to a church, so many of the couples have Asian born children.

Here is why....dozens of couples waiting to try to adopt each baby...

Adopting a baby or toddler is much more difficult than it was a few decades ago. Of the nearly 4 million American children who are born each year, only about 18,000 are voluntarily relinquished for adoption. Though the statistics are unreliable, some estimates suggest that dozens of couples are now waiting to adopt each available baby.
-----

The result is often a difficult, expensive process for couples who want to adopt a baby or toddler. Adopting a newborn can cost $45,000 or more. “There is increasingly an advertising bid war to find birth parents,” Daniel Nehrbass, the president of Nightlight Christian Adoptions, told me. A cottage industry of adoption “facilitators” has sprung up that “may charge $25,000, which is basically an advertising fee to the family in order to find the birth mom.”

Though adoption experts told me that most people who pursue infant adoption are ultimately successful, some spend their savings to do it or wait years to adopt: One survey found that 37 percent of adoptive families wait longer than a year.

We have had 50 years of abortions in the Roe versus Wade SC decision. What part of the inner cities and other areas have become upstanding middle-class neighborhoods. Also, what was the rate of abortions before the Great Society started and the number of single moms who started as teenagers. 50 years is a long time and there should be massive change. It seems it is for the worse.
Good point. True, it was no fix. I just see the anti-abortionism making it all worse.

Forum List

Back