New Poll results for Pete are out

Adopting children is a lengthy process. When you are blessed you jump at the chance

Luckily Pete has an understanding boss
Trump would have fired him
But Trump would never hire a gay in the first place
As it should be. Let faggots starve.

Yes, Joe Biden is a great father
He commuted four hours by train every day so he could be with his young children
I've lived in the Czech Rep. for over 24 years to be a father to my son, 23 year old and not a sleazebag. Fuck the every-day imaginary train.

I cannot discuss your family, but can only imagine what happened to you.

Yes, American workers return quickly to work after the birth of a child BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO

Other countries recognize the value of parenting and give 30 days or more parental leave. Democrats have tried to pass Parental Leave laws and have been blocked by Republicans.

View attachment 554066
Looks like you should move to Mother Russia.......................maybe you can find someone there who will have sex with you so you can take the year off.

Yes I do
More so than most Conservatives

They have two infants with health problems. They seem to take their parenting role more serious than Conservatives who mock them for not being able to Breastfeed
Perhaps Buttplug should resign and let someone who at least knows how to repair potholes in a city take over so he can run around in his plastic tits saving his "babies".

Looks like you should move to Mother Russia.......................maybe you can find someone there who will have sex with you so you can take the year off.
Sad to say

Countries like Russia care more about Parents than the good ole USA

Stop whining and get back to work

Pete Butengeig and his spouse make better parents than Tucker Carlson and his followers who think parenting is just sticking a breast in a babies mouth and pushing the child into daycare as soon as you can so you can get back to work
Really? Did you just got there? "Sticking a breast in a babies mouth"????

1634781889165.png

Forum List

Back