New Poll results for Pete are out

The babies wouldn’t have been pushed into daycare if Pete went back to his job as Sec of Transportation during this transportation crisis. There is still a SAH spouse!

They should have done what my parents did when I was born. Dad took a week off, and Mom was a SAHM. There was absolutely no justification for my father to shirk his job responsibilities - and he wasn’t a Cabinet Secretary! - for two entire months during a crisis.
I am not going to judge how much care premature twins need

Once they get older I am sure they will work out stay at home arrangements

Last edited:
Who bore the child? This guy takes a job and lo-and-behold, a couple of months later he "has" a baby. Sounds parasitic to me.

Adopting children is a lengthy process. When you are blessed you jump at the chance

Luckily Pete has an understanding boss
Trump would have fired him
But Trump would never hire a gay in the first place

I am not oing to judge how much care premature twins need

Once they get older I am sure they will work out stay at home arrangements
So? One parent is already at home. If that parent needs more assistance, they have plenty of money to hire a nanny. You are ignoring that we are in the midst of a major transportation crisis, and the guy is the head of Transportation!

So? One parent is already at home. If that parent needs more assistance, they have plenty of money to hire a nanny. You are ignoring that we are in the midst of a major transportation crisis, and the guy is the head of Transportation!

It was approved by Pete’s boss

I don’t think parental leave is as frivolous as you do

It was approved by Pete’s boss

I don’t think parental leave is as frivolous as you do
I don’t think shirking responsibilities during a national transportation crisis, by the SEC OF TRANSPORTATION, is as much a nothingburger as you do.

As far as Pete’s boss, we already know Biden thinks it is unnecessary for Americans to work at all.

Yeah....laughing at "family comes first".........explains a lot of the issues on the Right.
and destruction of a country explains a lot about demofks, who can't see that actually interferes in family first. I get you have no clue.

Last edited:
Still can't find anything about the poll or how it was conducted. Was it conducted as an opt in poll as I suspect?
It was a poll on their youtube feed I would assume since that's where I saw it.

And for the record she spouts leftist and progressive shit EVERYDAY so you know what you can do with your rightwing nonsense.

It was a poll on their youtube feed I would assume since that's where I saw it.

And for the record she spouts leftist and progressive shit EVERYDAY so you know what you can do with your rightwing nonsense.
That's what I thought. An opt-in poll. Only people that are already riled up bother to answer those polls

That's what I thought. An opt-in poll. Only people that are already riled up bother to answer those polls
I think you're wrong about it only being people riled up. Go find it and read the comments. Surprisingly it is a very benign comment section considering the topic.

Forum List

Back