New Poll results for Pete are out

I know you want this to be true but we both know it's not

Boys without mothers do not end up well, even worse than no father

No mother is a universal sign everything in your life has gone to shit. See hunter biden

It's not single mother hood that is the best predictor of violence in a community. It's single fatherhood that truly correlates with violence rates. May not directly cause it but my god does it not end well. There is no place in this country with a high % of single fatherhood rate that isn't extremely violent.
Children with parents who are only concerned with their careers and push child rearing off on surrogates do worse

Children with parents who are only concerned with their careers and push child rearing off on surrogates do worse

Well they can't both be the father so one of them is clearly a surrogate.

Granted i'm a big believer in adoption if you don't have any biological kids so maybe they don't count. Never seen data on this

What is clear tho is no mom = the worst possible outcomes.

View attachment 554009

76 thousand votes. Not scientific of course but the results were predictable. Most know playing house with your play spouse was irresponsible.
At least you were smart enough to realize that this wasnt scientific, which is more than you can say for the other 80% of the right wing nut jobs on here. Now if you'd just gone one step further and admitted this "poll" is meaningless because it wasnt scientific, I might have even gone as far to say you have at least an average intelligence level.

Yes, American workers return quickly to work after the birth of a child BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO

Other countries recognize the value of parenting and give 30 days or more parental leave. Democrats have tried to pass Parental Leave laws and have been blocked by Republicans.

View attachment 554066

Don't like the options in the U.S., here's a fix, move your sorry ass out.

Well they can't both be the father so one of them is clearly a surrogate.

Granted i'm a big believer in adoption if you don't have any biological kids so maybe they don't count. Never seen data on this

What is clear tho is no mom = the worst possible outcomes.
They will both be PARENTS and work the specific roles out among themselves

Don't like the options in the U.S., here's a fix, move your sorry ass out.
We arent going anywhere, shithead. Someone has to stay here to prevent idiots like you from destroying America. Why are you people so against improving America?

Don't like the rules, absolutely. Isn't that the same argument you ass-wipes use with fake-book and twitter.
Agree

And Family Leave rules are being changed
Dont like it?
Leave the country

If you think breaking points with former MSNBC host Krystal Ball as the main host is "right wing" you're crazy

Poor Krystal - Her political career kinda took a nosedive when the naughty Christmas party photos came out. :D

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_470.jpg

Poor Krystal - Her political career kinda took a nosedive when the naughty Christmas party photos came out. :D

Do you think this makes her seem right wing? lol

And i'm pretty sure she makes more money now....?

You people need to get off cable tv

Her career went up after leaving that shithole. As did her credibility. They get more viewers now than CNN and BSNBC combined lol

No, I think it makes her kinda sexy. Sexy is neither left nor right. She's always been easy on the eyes and a smart girl by my estimation.

Krystal-Ball.jpg

21% said family comes first?

Wow.

So the country needs him doing his job now more than anyother time for decades and almost 1/4 said "oh no your gay husband that didn't even give birth needs you at home for a couple of months despite the entire chain of transportation for the whole country is having major problems, your family is more important".
We live in a nation that has many with a roof over their head and food on the table. Let that change a bit.

She's ok...But she's a much bigger public figure than she ever was on MSNBC now

And richer

Which made your comments sound very very odd

Pete Butengeig and his spouse make better parents than Tucker Carlson and his followers who think parenting is just sticking a breast in a babies mouth and pushing the child into daycare as soon as you can so you can get back to work
The babies wouldn’t have been pushed into daycare if Pete went back to his job as Sec of Transportation during this transportation crisis. There is still a SAH spouse!

They should have done what my parents did when I was born. Dad took a week off, and Mom was a SAHM. There was absolutely no justification for my father to shirk his job responsibilities - and he wasn’t a Cabinet Secretary! - for two entire months during a crisis.

Forum List

Back