New POLL: 72% of Americans choose saving lives over the health of the U.S. Economy.

No they aren't. That's just madeup horseshit by one cultist trying to cover for another.

Cultists? What do Greta and Algore have to do with this? Oh that's right, Greta lied about having Wuhan until she got slaughtered on the interwebz..
Aww, poor little Trump cultist is running out of ideas to change the subject. Hey moron, tell us a how there is nothing remarkable about covid-19. So the world can laugh at you. Fucking idiot.
What's remarkable about it?

You mean you haven't seen that video that CBS claims what shot in American when it was really shot in Italy?
You mean, you haven't seen the videos of overwhelmed hospitals, and claim they are virtually empty? Even after they have spoon-fed to you?

And that's what Trump has done to your brains. My demonstration is complete.

I saw the fake one that was actually made in Italy. Try posting a real one.
And there you have it , folks. It doesn't matter what factual information is presented to these brainwashed idiots. They are too far gone.

Wow, you're dumb as a fucking brick.

{The story went on to chronicle how New York City is especially hard-hit. “Crowded subway cars may have accelerated the spread,” Begnaud said over footage of a packed subway car, where a rider was wearing a blue medical mask (more on that later).

Next, Begnaud voiced over footage of a hospital room full of patients hooked up to ventilators. They lay in hospital beds clustered side by side as medical personnel in serious protective gear attended to them, driving home the dire straits in which New York City finds itself.

There’s only one problem: The footage is not from New York City.

In fact, it isn’t even from the United States; it’s from Bergamo, the Italian city hardest-hit by COVID-19. The footage can be seen here in a Sky News report March 22 about a critical shortage of ventilators in northern Italy.}

You mean you haven't seen that video that CBS claims what shot in American when it was really shot in Italy?
You mean, you haven't seen the videos of overwhelmed hospitals, and claim they are virtually empty? Even after they have spoon-fed to you?

There have been layoffs at hospitals in Pennsylvania. A lot of elective procedures have been canceled as hospitals have cleared space for Chinese Kung Flu patients that never came. Patients have had to put off their planned Breast Augmentations, Hip Replacements and other so-called elective procedures. But the COVID patients aren't showing. Most folks aren't that sick and are just being sent home.

There have been layoffs at hospitals in Pennsylvania. A lot of elective procedures have been canceled as hospitals have cleared space for Chinese Kung Flu patients that never came. Patients have had to put off their planned Breast Augmentations, Hip Replacements and other so-called elective procedures. But the COVID patients aren't showing. Most folks aren't that sick and are just being sent home.

My sister is a doctor in Pennsylvania. She says hospitals are trying to get ahead of the virus with planning now and that you guys are expecting your peak in a couple of weeks. Hopefully it’s not too bad and your hospitals can withstand the demand.

My sister is a doctor in Pennsylvania. She says hospitals are trying to get ahead of the virus with planning now and that you guys are expecting your peak in a couple of weeks. Hopefully it’s not too bad and your hospitals can withstand the demand.

Probably won't be that great at all here. Only 10 confirmed cases in the whole county so far, no one died here from this. I don't know how many of the 10 were even in the hospital.

Several died in Beaver County, not far south from here. But they weren't in the hospital either, they croaked in a nursing home

If they were full and turning people away, like the story is being told. Videos of that being shown and reported on 24/7 would bury Trump
"Turning people away"

Well that is nonsense you just made up. As far as video from the overwhelmed hospitals, these videos are found all over the place. Bury Trump? Ha, no. Everyone not in the Trump cult already knows he is derelict in his duties, and his cultists won't agree to acknowledge baseline facts. (I will demonstrate this now)

But, since you are apparently very lazy, I will get you started:

Lol, if it was real. The media would be camped out in
What i don't understand, if hospitals are so overwhelmed why isn't the media showing it?
They are. There aren't any pictures on the rush Limbaugh radio show, you know.
They aren't overwhelmed, moron. They are virtually empty.

your head is virtually empty. 3 days ago we were at 200k cases. Now we’re at 300k confirmed cases. Wake up you fucking moron.
View attachment 319242

I didn’t mention the death toll. Many of those 97,636 people that recovered did so under the care of a hospital. Don’t tell me hospitals aren’t overwhelmed. My mom is suffering from COVID 19 and sometimes it takes up to two hours to speak to someone from the hospital for an update.
Because they had to let nurses go dumbass. You realize hospitals stopped all non essential surguries? So now they are making nurses go home, sorry to tell you the truth. Go hug your mom and go back to the basement.

New POLL: 72% of Americans choose saving lives over the health of the U.S. Economy.
Funny how the opinions of the great unwashed don't matter for crap any other time except when it supports a leftist agenda! Yeah, lets "save lives" (unproven that we are) so that they can live in misery through years of poverty and destruction!

Probably won't be that great at all here. Only 10 confirmed cases in the whole county so far, no one died here from this. I don't know how many of the 10 were even in the hospital.

Several died in Beaver County, not far south from here. But they weren't in the hospital either, they croaked in a nursing home

Certainly hope so

Liberals always want the short term benefit while ignoring the long term consequences.

If they were full and turning people away, like the story is being told. Videos of that being shown and reported on 24/7 would bury Trump
"Turning people away"

Well that is nonsense you just made up. As far as video from the overwhelmed hospitals, these videos are found all over the place. Bury Trump? Ha, no. Everyone not in the Trump cult already knows he is derelict in his duties, and his cultists won't agree to acknowledge baseline facts. (I will demonstrate this now)

What i don't understand, if hospitals are so overwhelmed why isn't the media showing it?

your head is virtually empty. 3 days ago we were at 200k cases. Now we’re at 300k confirmed cases. Wake up you fucking moron.
View attachment 319242

I didn’t mention the death toll. Many of those 97,636 people that recovered did so under the care of a hospital. Don’t tell me hospitals aren’t overwhelmed. My mom is suffering from COVID 19 and sometimes it takes up to two hours to speak to someone from the hospital for an update.
Because they had to let nurses go dumbass. You realize hospitals stopped all non essential surguries? So now they are making nurses go home, sorry to tell you the truth. Go hug your mom and go back to the basement.

You’re a lunatic. They’re bringing doctors and nurses out of retirement to take care of COVID patients. There not letting anyone go. There are prioritizing people infected. And go fuck yourself and die a slow painful death

"Turning people away"

View attachment 319242

You’re a lunatic. They’re bringing doctors and nurses out of retirement to take care of COVID patients. There not letting anyone go. There are prioritizing people infected. And go fuck yourself and die a slow painful death

No, go screw yourself for wanting to hurt all americans. Because your little pussy can't handle losing an election. Keep the hype up, and this could actually happen!
91977727_3832006226840285_6266452216526143488_o.jpg

You do know if there is a national emergency like this. It can happen, so please keep it up!

.they are literally drooling in anticipation of a Great Depression.....the Crisis they have all been waiting for, praying for to their god "Government...."

The Great Depression years were the high point of Liberalism here in America. They had this guy, FDR, who tried to fix everything. Established unemployment checks, social security, welfare checks, public housing projects and so much more. Didn't cure the economic woes however, the Friday before Japan pulled a Pearl Harbor job on us in Hawaii, we still had double digit unemployment.

Then government spending really kicked in after Pearl Harbor, and the United States turned into a Superpower!

Is that what you think happened, Comrade? You don't think the absolute destruction of the infrastructure in Europe and Japan had a thing to do with it?

The condition that the Islands of Japan were in, had nothing to do with the rate at which the United States was able to produce tanks, planes, artillery, food, raw materials, and other supplies and needs. The value of all goods and services produced in the United States in 1945 was not impacted by the Japanese or the condition any of their cities were in.

Moron. The reason that America came out of WWII as a global superpower is that we were basically unscathed in a world that had been torn asunder. Japan, prior to the war was the premier manufacturing center of the modern world, with Germany right behind them.

Well, then the United States would have ceased to have been a Super Power by 1960 by that logic.

Japan and Germany individually never had annual GDP as high as the United States in 1940 let alone 1945.

When you shut down travel and borders to stop a pandemic, you shut them all, not just that which involves China. A Pathogen hitches a ride in a human and within hours could be on the other side of the world. So the threat is not just from China, its from anywhere in the planet outside the United States. But Trump only blocked China. Blocking travel from a single country in a pandemic does not work. The Pathogen does not recognize borders.

Oh, that would have gone over really well, especially with you Stalinists who demand the southern border have welcome mats.

China was the epicenter and source of the Wuhan virus. you may be petty and dishonest, hence won't admit it, but you know full well that Trump did the right thing.

Sure, but he needed to institute the same bans to the other 196 countries in the world besides China. If Trump had done that, we would have contained the spread and would have a situation similar to Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, or Singapore.

UNITED STATES:
Total Infections: 311,357
Total Deaths: 8,452

JAPAN:
Total Infections: 3,139
Total Deaths: 77

TAIWAN:
Total Infections: 355
Total Deaths: 5

SOUTH KOREA:
Total Infections: 10,156
Total Deaths: 177

SINGAPORE:
Total Infections: 1,189
Total Deaths: 6

Funny how the opinions of the great unwashed don't matter for crap any other time except when it supports a leftist agenda! Yeah, lets "save lives" (unproven that we are) so that they can live in misery through years of poverty and destruction!

Sweden currently has the 12th highest death toll per capita from coronavirus on the planet.

Gotta love the America hating lib loons declaring USA has 4X the infection and death rate of wherever while never mentioning that the USA has a 10x population

The reeducation of America is nearly complete.

We no longer need to ask the question, "How could Germany have allowed the Fascists to take over?"

We are witnessing the process first hand.

A complete lack of historical knowledge ^^^.

The reeducation of America is nearly complete.

We no longer need to ask the question, "How could Germany have allowed the Fascists to take over?"

We are witnessing the process first hand.

A complete lack of historical knowledge ^^^.

Liberalism is just a version of nazism, because both ideologies are based upon people telling other people what to do. Just the same thing really, only the label is different.

The entire Corona Virus Shit is tremendous in the eyes of libs. Telling people they have to stay in their homes, they can't earn a living, their family might starve and that's just tough shit. That kind of shit is what really turns libs on.

Forum List

Back