New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(

Little buddy.....get some help.....please.....for the love of humanity.
His obsession with Trump isn't funny anymore.
I wonder why, no matter how many times I point it out, the fact that this isn't about Trump (nor ever has been), never manages to sink its way into your skulls.

Okay, I'm just kidding. I know why it hasn't.
What a load of horse shit.

How many Trump threads have you put up??

Every time we turn around YOU have another Trump thread up. He must live in your head 24/7. Hope you enjoy. LOL
This isn't a thread about Trump. I rarely post threads about Trump.

This is about Trumpsters and Trumpism, again. The single most fascinating sociological/anthropological study of my lifetime, by far.

I know you don't understand that.
What a joke. Just about everything you post has Trump in it or is about Trump.

Keep lying to yourself.

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?
To test your credibility......Remember when Mexicrats spent every second of everyday for 4 years protesting the election of Donald Trump?
Did you ever say.....
"This really isn't funny any more."
Did you say....
"Mexicrats: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?"
Link us to such posts so we know you're not just another TDS owned whacko would you please?
I support your right to believe whatever you'd like!

You're welcome!
Honestly can you imagine what the reaction of Trumpers would have been if the tables were turned in 2016 and Hillary won but lost the popular vote by over 4,000,000 votes. I shudder to think of it.
New heights of victimhood and conspiracy.
So, you too have no clue how the electoral college works?

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?
To test your credibility......Remember when Mexicrats spent every second of everyday for 4 years protesting the election of Donald Trump?
Did you ever say.....
Did you say....
"Mexicrats: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?"
Link us to such posts so we know you're not just another TDS owned whacko would you please?

You're welcome!
Honestly can you imagine what the reaction of Trumpers would have been if the tables were turned in 2016 and Hillary won but lost the popular vote by over 4,000,000 votes. I shudder to think of it.
Well, most "Trumpers" know how the constitution works re: Electoral College, so, it would have been a nonreaction.
The reaction of Trump supporters to Trump's loss last November belies your assessment.

Mac & Cheese, do you think your Trump obsession is intellectually and emotionally healthy? :(

I wonder why, no matter how many times I point it out, the fact that this isn't about Trump (nor ever has been), never manages to sink its way into your skulls.

Every time we turn around YOU have another Trump thread up. He must live in your head 24/7. Hope you enjoy. LOL

This is about Trumpsters and Trumpism, again. The single most fascinating sociological/anthropological study of my lifetime, by far.

Keep lying to yourself.
As I predicted.

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!
Well, most "Trumpers" know how the constitution works re: Electoral College, so, it would have been a nonreaction.
The reaction of Trump supporters to Trump's loss last November belies your assessment.
They remain desperate to change the subject.

Not exactly a shock.

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!
My post was not about my beliefs...I asked you a question that apparently scared you?
Don't challenge Mac. He will run and hide, like he always does when challenged on his bullshit.
It's actually been quite sad watching Mac1958 deteriorate cognitively and fall down the rabbit hole over the last few years.
It seems like just yesterday that he was sometimes reasonable and rarely afraid to engage in debate.

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!
I think you have been busy mixing apples and oranges.

Believing a candidate was defrauded by cheating is not the same thing as believing a candidate was defrauded because the rules didn't turn out in her favor.

Keep lying to yourself.
As I predicted.
The truth hurts. I can tell. You answered just as I predicted.

9/10 democrats believe Biden is a good president.

Now we're even!

This should be in Conspiracy theories.
you really struggle with even the most simple concepts, eh?

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!

Believing a candidate was defrauded by cheating is not the same thing as believing a candidate was defrauded because the rules didn't turn out in her favor.
I don't want to derail this thread other than to say that there were 61 court challenges to the election results and Trump lost nearly every one. The rules were followed in 2020. That still did not stop the storming of the Capitol Building.

Did you ever say.....
Did you say....

You're welcome!

I don't want to derail this thread other than to say that there were 61 court challenges to the election results and Trump lost nearly every one. The rules were followed in 2020. That still did not stop the storming of the Capitol Building.
And that is just like all the protesting or "storming" that went on in 2016 because Hillary won the popular vote and still lost because they don't understand the fucking rules?

People disagree on whether the rules were followed in 2020. There was no debate in 2016 as to the who won and why. They were just asshurt that California doesn't dictate presidential elections.

This should be in Conspiracy theories.
you really struggle with even the most simple concepts, eh?
I have no problem with you, and you personify simple.

It's always a good sign when they go after me.
I guess... IF your purpose is to troll. BTW, any fool can create a poll to get 3 of 10 to agree they believe damned near ANYTHING. FWIW, if Trump gets re-elected in 2024, I think we'd see civil unrest in multiple states at a level that required calling in the National Guard. Ameria is THAT close to dissolving. Is that also a "good sign" for you?

Forum List

Back