New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Well about half the dems thought the election was rigged against Hillary. I'm still dumbfounded by Sandy Baby's opinion in Bush v. Gore.
Half the dems...what?

I’m not surprised.

If the Trunpsters on this site are representative of Trumpsters in the entire country, then 30% seems pretty accurate.

Sad, but accurate.
There were more on Jan 6th and Congress refused to investigate fraud. And there are more now than the bias OP suggests.

I’m not surprised.

If the Trunpsters on this site are representative of Trumpsters in the entire country, then 30% seems pretty accurate.

Sad, but accurate.
There were more on Jan 6th and Congress refused to investigate fraud. And there are more now than the bias OP suggests.

Yes, we already know you’re one of those 3 in 10.

The daily Mac & Cheese Trump troll thread. He starts a thread about Trump, and then when anyone calls bullshit he declares himself the winner and says they're obsessed. :D

It truly is his form of mental masturbation. But I will admit I do find these daily threads amusing.
Hey, at least this guy knows Trump lost. Good for you, sir.
Hey, at least I didn't vote for a brain dead, empty suit, pedophile. Look in the mirror chuckles, that's your guy.

The daily Mac & Cheese Trump troll thread. He starts a thread about Trump, and then when anyone calls bullshit he declares himself the winner and says they're obsessed. :D

It truly is his form of mental masturbation. But I will admit I do find these daily threads amusing.
Hey, at least this guy knows Trump lost. Good for you, sir.
Hey, at least I didn't vote for a brain dead, empty suit, pedophile. Look in the mirror chuckles, that's your guy.
I was actually giving you credit but there you go, back into the conspiracy bargain bin.

Do you think 1/3 of Republicans thinking he'll be reinstated as president is intellectually and emotionally healthy?

I don't give a crap. I don't believe the poll and I don't obsess about Trump. I am a here and now guy. These daily Trump obsession threads amuse the hell out of me. Please don't stop. :thup:

Oh, right, I forgot. Only the polls that favor Trump are the "real" ones.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Here is another poll. Zero in 10 don't give a damn.

TDS man, get some help, will ya?

It's not really about the former guy, it's about the mentality of a good portion of the GOP.
I've said that a thousand times. Either it's too complicated for them, or they don't want to believe it.

Well, when you have people like Claudette hopelessly wishing for Trump to be reinstated and then you have Votto chiming in telling us nobody cares then there is a tad bit of either purposeful ignorance going down or they are just not too bright. I suspect both situations are true and sometimes by the same posters.

Many know its a stupid conspiracy but won't allow themselves to say out loud what the normals already know. God forbid they Cheney themselves.
The GOP is, what, 35% of the country? 30% of them believe this?

That's roughly 1 in 10 people in this country. A fuckin' zombie apocalypse.
Yet it's Democrats the dead all vote for...
the dead evidently have taste.

Do you think 1/3 of Republicans thinking he'll be reinstated as president is intellectually and emotionally healthy?

I don't give a crap. I don't believe the poll and I don't obsess about Trump. I am a here and now guy. These daily Trump obsession threads amuse the hell out of me. Please don't stop. :thup:

The audits will favor Trump too. While you are here, what makes the search for fraud a Conspiracy theory?

Why is this "funny" or "not funny"?

Considering the fact that the Main Stream Media isn't covering the tales of the audits of Mr. Biden's disputed victory, the people have no factual way to really make a judgment on this.

The audits will favor Trump too. While you are here what makes the search for fraud a Conspiracy theory?
We already know the Arizona audit, run by a company whose CEO was pushing the "rigged election" scam, will show that Trump won.

I'm guessing they'll "prove" he got 107% of the votes.

That should ensure Trump's reinstatement in August, you betcha.

Why is this "funny" or "not funny"?

Considering the fact that the Main Stream Media isn't covering the tales of the audits of Mr. Biden's disputed victory, the people have no factual way to really make a judgment on this.
That is something you will never get an answer because the real conspiracy was the massive fraud and what amounts to a failed cover up. The citizens of the swing states are not buying the half assed excuses anymore.

The audits will favor Trump too. While you are here what makes the search for fraud a Conspiracy theory?
We already know the Arizona audit, run by a company whose CEO was pushing the "rigged election" scam, will show that Trump won.

I'm guessing they'll "prove" he got 107% of the votes.

That should ensure Trump's reinstatement in August, you betcha.
And we already know the DOJ, FBI, and the Congress are corrupt.

I’m not surprised.

Sad, but accurate.

Yes, we already know you’re one of those 3 in 10.
There will be more after the AZ audit.
Yes, I know you think that.

Forum List

Back