New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

This should be in Conspiracy theories.
you really struggle with even the most simple concepts, eh?
I have no problem with you, and you personify simple.
so, you wuv me?

It's always a good sign when they go after me.
I guess... IF your purpose is to troll. BTW, any fool can create a poll to get 3 of 10 to agree they believe damned near ANYTHING. FWIW, if Trump gets re-elected in 2024, I think we'd see civil unrest in multiple states at a level that required calling in the National Guard. Ameria is THAT close to dissolving. Is that also a "good sign" for you?
That could happen.

So, back to the thread. Do you believe that Trump will be reinstated in August?

I guess... IF your purpose is to troll. BTW, any fool can create a poll to get 3 of 10 to agree they believe damned near ANYTHING. FWIW, if Trump gets re-elected in 2024, I think we'd see civil unrest in multiple states at a level that required calling in the National Guard. Ameria is THAT close to dissolving. Is that also a "good sign" for you?
If Trump gets back in there will be Hell to pay. There will no election to worry about in a second term.

I think it would be great for America. Trump was a great POTUS and Biden is an incompetent idiot who's already screwed up the border that Trump had handled very well.

Biden has added 1.9 trillion to the debt and his green shit will cost us up the ass.

Oh yeah. I'd love Trump back in the WH.
Are you one of those three in ten?
I'd say its more that 3 in 10 and it will be 10 in 10 if we make it through four years of the incompetent ass you voted for.
Could you please tell us how Biden is incompetent, did Biden lie to the US people about a virus that would kill 600k Americans?

That could happen.

So, back to the thread. Do you believe that Trump will be reinstated in August?
No.

With what we know right now, no serious person believes that Trump will be reinstated in August, which makes that poll see quite suspect, calling into question HOW they actually asked that question.

/thread

If Trump gets back in there will be Hell to pay. There will no election to worry about in a second term.
1657.png

This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

Well about half the dems thought the election was rigged against Hillary. I'm still dumbfounded by Sandy Baby's opinion in Bush v. Gore.
Half the dems...what?

Kind of a vague question. For example the poll asks if the election were rigged, right after a question about the electoral college. Many Democrats (me included) feel the electoral college provides an advantage to small, rural more conservative states. So, with that thought fresh in their minds someone could think of that as a 'rigged' election. Since most Democrats in that poll say that Trump validly won the election in that poll. Since a vast majority of Democrats in that poll said they would accept Trump as the legitimately elected president that seems more likely.

Anyway, I asked for a source because I don't ever remember large amounts of Democrats claiming that fraud elected Trump in 2016.

View attachment 499210
TDS afflicted morons such as yourself are so fucking pathetic that the fake news media has actually convinced you that Trump wears a toupee.

You're an idiot.

I never said that. It would certainly be nice since this illegitimate administration is tearing this country apart as it destroys it.
Oh. So you don’t think Trump will be reinstated this term.

That’s great! We actually agree on something. Trump definitely won’t be President this term.

View attachment 499210
TDS afflicted morons such as yourself are so fucking pathetic that the fake news media has actually convinced you that Trump wears a toupee.

You're an idiot.
thanks for sharing your outrage, triggered cultist. it was a pleasure.

I never said that. It would certainly be nice since this illegitimate administration is tearing this country apart as it destroys it.

That’s great! We actually agree on something. Trump definitely won’t be President this term.
I do not need to answer that question. And talking to you adds nothing to any conversation.

No.

With what we know right now, no serious person believes that Trump will be reinstated in August

That's interesting. Lastamender thinks Trump will be reinstated.
yes. it would be better if the country was kept whole while being destroyed.

I do not need to answer that question. And talking to you adds nothing to any conversation.
I didn't ask a question.

I just think it's great that we agree that Trump won't be reinstated. See, even with different perspectives we can still find something to agree on. :)

I didn't ask a question.

I just think it's great that we agree that Trump won't be reinstated. See, even with different perspectives we can still find something to agree on. :)
You can't be reinstated when you are the legitimate president.

I didn't ask a question.

You can't be reinstated when you are the legitimate president.
Semantics.

He's not the guy in charge in the White House now. And we agree that he won't be back in charge in the White House this term. :)

Forum List

Back