New Mexico Teacher In Trouble For 'Santa Is White' Comments

The dumb shit people get worked up about is just incredible.

if that were my child , I'd have gotten worked up to. Maybe not to the point of making it national news. That's just stupid. But you're damn right I'd have been pissed.

I'm talking about the whole "Santa is white" issue period. It's just so stupid. He's not real. He's a mythological figure and you've got a national debate about his race. The whole thing is fucking waste of time.

Santa Clause is based on St Nicholaus who was a Black Moor that converted to Christianity. If it didnt matter why didn't the legend that was created around him make him a fat Black guy?

1373b284bc38189L.jpg

Last edited:
Someone wondered what damage this teacher has done for the child.

According to the article, this 'child' is a ninth grader, so if he still believes in Santa Claus, the teacher has caused no damage. The 'child' is already badly damaged, and if his feelings are so badly hurt by so little, he is condemned to be a Democrat for the rest of his life.

There's nothing wrong with a black child dressing up like Santa Clause. The idea of Santa Clause is universal. The teacher was wrong.

There's nothing wrong with a white child dressing up like Kwaku Ananse either.

According to the article, this 'child' is a ninth grader, so if he still believes in Santa Claus, the teacher has caused no damage. The 'child' is already badly damaged, and if his feelings are so badly hurt by so little, he is condemned to be a Democrat for the rest of his life.

You are a complete moron. There is nothing wrong with keeping a child innocent for as long as possible. They will run into fools like you in due time. I would put money on it.

First Megyn Kelly and now this teacher. Better watch out folks. Liberals and negroes are trying to rewrite history.

]

You think Santa Claus is a historical character?

Santa Clause is a legendary character. Since he is the product of a white legend, Santa is white.

Sort of like Robin Hood or King Arthur. Both white. Both legendary characters. Both white too.

You are a complete moron. There is nothing wrong with keeping a child innocent for as long as possible. They will run into fools like you in due time. I would put money on it.

Innocent?? A ninth grader INNOCENT who should be encouraged to believe in Santa Claus??

I am willing to bet this innocent child knows all there is to know about sex, knows all the vulgar profanities and quite knowledgable about how to cry about hurt feelings.

At least you admit that in due time impressionable liberal bleeding heart youngsters become self-respecting conservative adults.

Regretfully it has not happened to far too many on these forums.

Innocent?? A ninth grader INNOCENT who should be encouraged to believe in Santa Claus??

I am willing to bet this innocent child knows all there is to know about sex, knows all the vulgar profanities and quite knowledgable about how to cry about hurt feelings.

At least you admit that in due time impressionable liberal bleeding heart youngsters become self-respecting conservative adults.

Regretfully it has not happened to far too many on these forums.

Yes they should be innocent. They are 14 at that age. You being willing to bet only tells me that your childhood was shortened much too soon.

I said nothing about becoming conservative. I said they would meet stupid people like you in due time.

You people do realize Santa Claus was real right? Long ago...he was a real person...

No, he wasn't.

Santa Claus is a merging of Eastern European traditions of Saint Nicholas with various kinds of Christmas fairies like Kris Kringle, Father Christmas, Dred Moroz, the Krumpus and so on.

Now the interesting thing is, "Santa Klaus" was a derivative of "Sinter Klaus" (Saint Nicholas) from the Dutch New York tradition, because the early Americans wanted a clean break from England and Father Christmas, who had no link to any Catholic Saint.

Santa Claus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Loosely speaking Saint Nick who gave toys etc out was real.

First Megyn Kelly and now this teacher. Better watch out folks. Liberals and negroes are trying to rewrite history.

Completely inappropriate remark for a teacher to make.

Besides, it depends on which story you go by. I have a very old book and it says we got Santa from the Moors. Apparently a guy wanted to marry but he wanted to marry the youngest of 3 sisters. However, they had to wait until the oldest got married first and none of them had a dowry. He didn't care about that but the youngest still couldn't wed because they oldest had to wed first. So he disguised himself and road by their house late at night and threw a bag of money in the window. And so the first sister was married. Then he did it again and the second sister was married. Then he did it again and he was able to marry his sweetheart. And there was some convoluted reason why this was the precursor to Santa. I haven't read it since I was a little girl so I can't say exactly what the story is anymore. I think the guy was suppose to be St Nick. Not sure as I'm not Catholic either.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is it doesn't matter where Santa came from or what color he is. I doesn't even matter what color Jesus is or what color you and I are for that matter. We are all of the "Human" race. Get over it and move on.

You people do realize Santa Claus was real right? Long ago...he was a real person...

No, he wasn't.

Santa Claus is a merging of Eastern European traditions of Saint Nicholas with various kinds of Christmas fairies like Kris Kringle, Father Christmas, Dred Moroz, the Krumpus and so on.

Now the interesting thing is, "Santa Klaus" was a derivative of "Sinter Klaus" (Saint Nicholas) from the Dutch New York tradition, because the early Americans wanted a clean break from England and Father Christmas, who had no link to any Catholic Saint.

except it was not "Eastern European" it was simply European - only protestant North did not observe the St. Nicholas feast day as Protestant North does not observe Saints.

A Saint from the 4th century is BOTH Catholic AND Orthodox.

leftard ignorance is astounding.

Last edited:

Things that are imaginary are not based in reality have attributes that are subject to change. To say Santa is this or that - absolutely - is absurd because Santa can be anything the parents want him to be.

Last edited:

Santa is an imaginary man that lives in the north pole and has a workshop full of elves and flies around the world giving presents to all Christian children worldwide once a year. The skin color is not set in stone.

not all Christians share this story. A big amount consider St. Nicholas to bring the presents to the children on St. Nicholas feast day.
St. Nicholas was Greek and therefore white.

No, he wasn't.

except it was not "Eastern European" it was simply European - only protestant North did not observe the St. Nicholas feast day as Protestant North does not observe Saints.

This is interesting. The Santa Klause and the Sinter Klaus connection looks to be correct.

Zwarte Piet (pronounced ['zʋɑrtə pit], "Black Pete") is the companion of Saint Nicholas (Dutch: Sinterklaas from which the American figure of Santa Claus is derived) in the folklore of the Low Countries. Like Santa Claus, Zwarte Piet is a hybrid stock character of pagan origin. In its modern form, the character is commonly depicted as a blackamoor, with blackface make-up, and dressed in stylized colourful Renaissance attire, akin to Maures in European heraldry, and similar to Moorish characters in the "Moors and Christians" Iberian folk festivals commemorating the Reconquista.

Santa is an imaginary man that lives in the north pole and has a workshop full of elves and flies around the world giving presents to all Christian children worldwide once a year. The skin color is not set in stone.

not all Christians share this story. A big amount consider St. Nicholas to bring the presents to the children on St. Nicholas feast day.

Aren't Greeks considered olive-skinned?

No, he wasn't.

This is interesting. The Santa Klause and the Sinter Klaus connection looks to be correct.

Zwarte Piet (pronounced ['zʋɑrtə pit], "Black Pete") is the companion of Saint Nicholas (Dutch: Sinterklaas from which the American figure of Santa Claus is derived) in the folklore of the Low Countries. Like Santa Claus, Zwarte Piet is a hybrid stock character of pagan origin. In its modern form, the character is commonly depicted as a blackamoor, with blackface make-up, and dressed in stylized colourful Renaissance attire, akin to Maures in European heraldry, and similar to Moorish characters in the "Moors and Christians" Iberian folk festivals commemorating the Reconquista.

no, it is not

and? since when an olive skinned is not white?

The Major Divisions of the Human Race

Most anthropologists recognize 3 or 4 basic races of man in existence today. These races can be further subdivided into as many as 30 subgroups.

Ethnographic division into races from Meyers Konversationslexikon of 1885-90 is listing:

Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)
Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),
Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)

Caucasion:
Skull: Dolicephalic(Long-Head),High forehead,Little supraobital development.
Face: Mainly Leptoproscopic( Narrow)Sometimes Meso- or even Euryproscopic, Neither Facial nor alveolar prognathism occurs except among some archaic peoples.
Nose:Long,narrow,high in both root and bridge.

Mongoloid:
Skull: High incidence of Brachycephaly(Short Round Head)
American Indians while Mongoloid are often Dolicephalic.
Foreheads slightly lower than that of the Caucasoid.
No Supraobital development.
Face: Wide and short, projecting cheek bones, Prognathism rare. Shovel shaped incisors common especialy in Asia.
Nose: Mesorine(Low and Broad in both root and bridge.

Negroid:
Skull: usually Dolicephalic, a small minority are Brachycephalic.
Forehead most often high, little supraobital development.
Face: Leproscopic (to a much lesser degree than the Caucasion), Prognathism common in most Negro populations.
Nose: Low & broad in root and bridge with characteristic depression at root.

Last edited:

no, it is not

Do you have something other than your denial that refutes this?

and? since when an olive skinned is not white?

Since the beginning of time olives have never been white. They are brownish black, black, or green. What kind of albino olives have you been eating? Showing me something a white person made up without input from other ethnicities has little affect on my observation that you evidently dont know your colors.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back