New Mexico Teacher In Trouble For 'Santa Is White' Comments

Aren't Greeks considered olive-skinned?

and? since when an olive skinned is not white?

Since the beginning of time olives have never been white. They are brownish black, black, or green. What kind of albino olives have you been eating?

since the very beginning the olive skinned ARE white.

or Caucasian.

always were always will be.

the skin color is the least important in the characteristic distinctions of race divisions.

Santa is an imaginary man that lives in the north pole and has a workshop full of elves and flies around the world giving presents to all Christian children worldwide once a year. The skin color is not set in stone.

not all Christians share this story. A big amount consider St. Nicholas to bring the presents to the children on St. Nicholas feast day.
St. Nicholas was Greek and therefore white.

You are helping to explain my point; Santa is interpreted in different ways by different people. Some call him St. Nick while others call him Santa, some say he delivers on Dec 6th while others its Dec 25th. Some say he's white, and some say he's black or Mediterranean looking.

I think "Santa" should be a concept that is up for interpretation by the parents, and should not have a set in stone set of attributes.

Why are people allowed to change the date he delivers presents, or the method he delivers those presents (some movies depict the sleigh as jet-powered, for instance), but not allowed to change his skin color?

Last edited:
This is interesting. The Santa Klause and the Sinter Klaus connection looks to be correct.

no, it is not

Do you have something other than your denial that refutes this?

yes, it has absolutely nothing to do with the tradition of observing St.Nicholas feast and presents to the children.

but for the guy who thinks that olives should be white in order for the olive skinned Caucasians to be considered as such any fairy tale which fits his complexes of black inferiority will suffice :D

Santa is an imaginary man that lives in the north pole and has a workshop full of elves and flies around the world giving presents to all Christian children worldwide once a year. The skin color is not set in stone.

not all Christians share this story. A big amount consider St. Nicholas to bring the presents to the children on St. Nicholas feast day.

You are helping to explain my point; Santa is interpreted in different ways by different people. Some call him St. Nick while others call him Santa, some say he delivers on Dec 6th while others its Dec 25th. Some say he's white, and some say he's black or Mediterranean looking.

I think "Santa" should be a concept that is up for interpretation by the parents, and should not have a set in stone set of attributes.

Why are people allowed to change the date he delivers presents, or the method he delivers those presents (some movies depict the sleigh as jet-powered, for instance), but not allowed to change his skin color?

well, most of the children in a lot of European countries not ever hear about Santa until they get introduced to American animation.

It is not as popular as Americans might think.

but I agree with the point that the kid whatever his race is can dress as "santa"

Since the beginning of time olives have never been white. They are brownish black, black, or green. What kind of albino olives have you been eating?

or Caucasian.

the skin color is the least important in the characteristic distinctions of race divisions.

I already told you the three colors of an olive. Unless you are saying Greeks are green like aliens then they were dark. Either way St Nicholas was described a Moor born in Turkey. Greece has nothing to do with it.

or Caucasian.

I already told you the three colors of an olive. Unless you are saying Greeks are green like aliens then they were dark. Either way St Nicholas was described a Moor born in Turkey. Greece has nothing to do with it.

and I already told you that your complexes of black inferiority do not make olives a determinant what is and what is not considered Caucasian ( white) race.

St. Nicholas was Greek and as such is WHITE ( Caucasian).

deal with it.

and your ignorance of history and geography is amazing :lol: "turkey" in 4th century :lmao:

do you even know what country was it and who were its inhabitants and what language did they speak?

you sure might get to learn something new :D

Last edited:
no, it is not

yes, it has absolutely nothing to do with the tradition of observing St.Nicholas feast and presents to the children.

but for the guy who thinks that olives should be white in order for the olive skinned Caucasians to be considered as such any fairy tale which fits his complexes of black inferiority will suffice :D

I think you saying olive skinned = white is more indicative of an inferiority complex. Olives are not white or pink. In case you forgot Santa Claus is a fairy tale. The person that the story was made up about is a Black Moor.

well, most of the children in a lot of European countries not ever hear about Santa until they get introduced to American animation.

but I agree with the point that the kid whatever his race is can dress as "santa"

Well then we agree here.

I'm not saying to force anyone to accept a black santa, or force a company to only be able to depict santa as an asian, I'm just saying it's dumb to say his skin color is "white" - absolutely - when obviously he's just an imaginary made up thing that's been molded over the years to better fit various cultures, etc.

Well then we agree here.

I'm not saying to force anyone to accept a black santa, or force a company to only be able to depict santa as an asian, I'm just saying it's dumb to say his skin color is "white" - absolutely - when obviously he's just an imaginary made up thing that's been molded over the years to better fit various cultures, etc.

I feel the same. Since Santa is a fairy tale he can be any color that a person relates to. Its the desperation some white people feel to make all things white such as in regard to the Saint this legend is based on is funny.

Well then we agree here.

oh, that part is true, absolutely.

the original figure of St. Nicholas from whom Santa is derived was a 4th century Greek Bishop, an active participant in the Council of Nycea and one of the most venerated Saints both in Latin and Eastern Churches. As Greek he is obviously Caucasian or white, so Megyn Kelly's remarks are factually true, but the teacher in the school was wrong to make a holiday about race.

Well then we agree here.

the original figure of St. Nicholas from whom Santa is derived was a 4th century Greek Bishop, an active participant in the Council of Nycea and one of the most venerated Saints both in Latin and Eastern Churches. As Greek he is obviously Caucasian or whit, so pertaining to Megyn Kelly's remarks it is factually true, but the teacher in the school was wrong to make a holiday about race.

No he wasn't Greek. Even if he was Greek there are and were African Greeks. So saying he was obviously white is wrong and part of your illusions not fact.

Last edited:

I think you saying olive skinned = white is more indicative of an inferiority complex. Olives are not white or pink. In case you forgot Santa Claus is a fairy tale. The person that the story was made up about is a Black Moor.

oh, I know you are just an ignorant full of complexes of black inferiority high school drop out ( most obviously) who thinks there was Turkey in 4th century and color of a plant has anything to do with the classifications of races.

you might benefit from learning about basics of anthropology plus what country was there in 3-4th centuries where the Greek Bishop of Myra was born originally.
hint - names Diocletian and Constantine might help.

Well then we agree here.

the original figure of St. Nicholas from whom Santa is derived was a 4th century Greek Bishop, an active participant in the Council of Nycea and one of the most venerated Saints both in Latin and Eastern Churches. As Greek he is obviously Caucasian or whit, so pertaining to Megyn Kelly's remarks it is factually true, but the teacher in the school was wrong to make a holiday about race.

No he wasn't Greek. Even if he was Greek there are and were African Greeks. So saying he was obviously white is wrong and part of your illusions not fact.

yes, he was. He was also WHITE :D

or Caucasian.

Oh? What is more important?

the original figure of St. Nicholas from whom Santa is derived was a 4th century Greek Bishop, an active participant in the Council of Nycea and one of the most venerated Saints both in Latin and Eastern Churches. As Greek he is obviously Caucasian or white, so Megyn Kelly's remarks are factually true, but the teacher in the school was wrong to make a holiday about race.

Why must we be "factually true" with regards to skin color, but not "factually true" when it comes to things like the elf factory and flying reindeer? Did St. Nick have a flying sleigh in real life? Did he live in the northpole?

Why do accept this pick-and-chose policy rather than just being 100% consistent and saying everything is up for grabs?

Last edited:

Well then we agree here.

Caucasian and white are not the same thing. Many Caucasians have dark skin.

or Caucasian.

Oh? What is more important?

learn the basics of anthropology :D

The Major Divisions of the Human Race

Most anthropologists recognize 3 or 4 basic races of man in existence today. These races can be further subdivided into as many as 30 subgroups.

Ethnographic division into races from Meyers Konversationslexikon of 1885-90 is listing:

Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)
Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),
Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)

Caucasion:
Skull: Dolicephalic(Long-Head),High forehead,Little supraobital development.
Face: Mainly Leptoproscopic( Narrow)Sometimes Meso- or even Euryproscopic, Neither Facial nor alveolar prognathism occurs except among some archaic peoples.
Nose:Long,narrow,high in both root and bridge.

Mongoloid:
Skull: High incidence of Brachycephaly(Short Round Head)
American Indians while Mongoloid are often Dolicephalic.
Foreheads slightly lower than that of the Caucasoid.
No Supraobital development.
Face: Wide and short, projecting cheek bones, Prognathism rare. Shovel shaped incisors common especialy in Asia.
Nose: Mesorine(Low and Broad in both root and bridge.

Negroid:
Skull: usually Dolicephalic, a small minority are Brachycephalic.
Forehead most often high, little supraobital development.
Face: Leproscopic (to a much lesser degree than the Caucasion), Prognathism common in most Negro populations.
Nose: Low & broad in root and bridge with characteristic depression at root.

Forum List

Back