New Mexico GOP commission refuses to certify primary results due to Dominion machines

Boat anchor indeed! I haven't heard the name Fairchild in a long time, I had to look that one up. Nice! Looks like a prosound shaper/compander/limiter. That is more something used in the front end of pro audio recording, but I have a pair of dbx noise limiters (twin mono units that clamp down on background noise) that I used to use in video editing:

View attachment 658965

A Quintessence graphical equalizer (no photo), and a dbx 223/224 and a DOD SR835 pro electronic crossovers that I use for spectral filtering and distribution in my quad-amped custom music system.

View attachment 658967

It ain't no Fairchild, but it ain't bad just to play records. :SMILEW~130:

Now back to topic.
Quickly, the Fairchild 670 has two modes. First it's a limiter for mastering purposes. In this mode it's finicky as hell but if you can dial it in it sounds delicious.

The other mode is why I got it, it's record cutting mode. It'll drive a Neumann record lathe directly. Vinyl is making a big comeback, and we'd like to do some cool vinyl.

Quickly, the Fairchild 670 has two modes. First it's a limiter for mastering purposes. In this mode it's finicky as hell but if you can dial it in it sounds delicious.
I wonder if it limits by using feedback to pull down anode voltage to limit dynamic range?

The other mode is why I got it, it's record cutting mode. It'll drive a Neumann record lathe directly. Vinyl is making a big comeback, and we'd like to do some cool vinyl.
Great. Vinyl never left me as the best medium as to this day done right, it still sounds more real than the best digital. I still buy records whenever available and especially like half-speed mastered, and even have one special record cut so deep due to unfettered dynamics that music could only be cut into it on one side.

So I think we should rehold the election, this time with paper ballots as a data check to see how the Dominions tally up!
So it does not matter that a hand recount found that Biden won. Dominion voting machines is going to own Rudy and may bankrupt FOX news when it comes to court. AND you are one that they would love to talk to.

So it does not matter that a hand recount found that Biden won.
Not when all people did was to just recount all of the fraudulent ballots again the same illegal way they did the first time!

Dominion voting machines is going to own Rudy and may bankrupt FOX news when it comes to court.
Don't be too sure. Fuck Dominion, I think we need to go back to the old system of paper ballots and they can keep their internet-connected electronic counting.

There was no insurrection, but there was a gathering of people who wished to redress their grievances and they were simply asking for a postponement for an investigation. It did get out of hand, much like the mostly peaceful protests in the Summer of 2020.

People ARE allowed to have legitimate grievances about the last election and the people on the left, much like six-year-olds, have their fingers firmly lodged in their ears and simply refuse to even listen.

So, no; your comparison isn't really on point.

What IS on point is the fact that when the left wishes to question an election, valid concerns or not, they manage to be given their say.

Not so much for the right.

There was a insurrection and a violent attack on the capitol. Tell me how chanting "Hang Mike Pence" is normal discourse. I suppose House members were barricading the door against the attackers because they had nothing else to do. I suppose b140 Capitol officers being injured and one dying is normal discourse. The majority of the protests over the summer were peaceful. Trump tear-gassed peaceful protestors for a cheap photo-op.

There was plenty of time to seek redress. However Trump's AG saw no evidence of fraud. Judges, including those appointed by Trump, saw no evidence of fraud. Republican state election officials saw no evidence of fraud.

Not when all people did was to just recount all of the fraudulent ballots again the same illegal way they did the first time!

Don't be too sure. Fuck Dominion, I think we need to go back to the old system of paper ballots and they can keep their internet-connected electronic counting.

There is nothing wrong with Dominion voting machines. Fuck you and we need to shove some paper down your throat.

There was a insurrection and a violent attack on the capitol. Tell me how chanting "Hang Mike Pence" is normal discourse. I suppose House members were barricading the door against the attackers because they had nothing else to do. I suppose b140 Capitol officers being injured and one dying is normal discourse. The majority of the protests over the summer were peaceful. Trump tear-gassed peaceful protestors for a cheap photo-op.

There was plenty of time to seek redress. However Trump's AG saw no evidence of fraud. Judges, including those appointed by Trump, saw no evidence of fraud. Republican state election officials saw no evidence of fraud.
But trump said.....

The man is a cancer on the country. This that still listen to him really are captured cult members.

one thing I know for sure

we are being lied to

some just accept that... bc they like the lies

they should fight against any lying but they just figure... what the heck.. I'm on the "right" side of this... the half dead dude... uh... i mean Biden won... Maybe I can keep killing my ... ur... you know, aborting my kids so I don't have to take care of them.. if Biden is president..

one thing I know for sure

we are being lied to

some just accept that... bc they like the lies

they should fight against any lying but they just figure... what the heck.. I'm on the "right" side of this... the half dead dude... uh... i mean Biden won... Maybe I can keep killing my ... ur... you know, aborting my kids so I don't have to take care of them.. if Biden is president..
Biden win....trump lost.....Shut up

I don't know, ask people on the left who chant such stuff all the time when they were rioting.

As for the violence, the only violence shown was when Ashley Babbit was murdered.

Just look at what the Big Lie has caused. This adds to the evidence that Dominion can present in their Billion dollar suits. Rudy better get drunk now....he won't be able to afford a beer later.
Lol, more idiots for dominion and smartomatic to sue.

No, just walk up and show your ID, sign your damn name on the paper ballot who you're voting for and drop it in cardboard box the old fashion way.
In America, we have a secret ballot, no one is going to sign their name to a ballot!!

Going back to what you said initially....

Electronic Voting machines are or could be manipulated but a paper ballot can't be.

Democrats voted mostly by paper ballot. If the counting machines were in question, a hand recount of paper ballots could and would catch the alleged fraud.

If in person voting was also paper ballot it could make us feel more secure in our vote....

BUT KNOW, it will take a week at least, to be able to call a winner.

170,000,000 votes to count by hand is an enormous task!

In America, we have a secret ballot, no one is going to sign their name to a ballot!!

Going back to what you said initially....

Electronic Voting machines are or could be manipulated but a paper ballot can't be.

Democrats voted mostly by paper ballot. If the counting machines were in question, a hand recount of paper ballots could and would catch the alleged fraud.

If in person voting was also paper ballot it could make us feel more secure in our vote....

BUT KNOW, it will take a week at least, to be able to call a winner.

170,000,000 votes to count by hand is an enormous task!
France didn't have a problem counting and knew who the winner was after the polls shut down.

Forum List

Back