New LOTR series a woke disaster

The series costed billions and is only LOTR in name
. Has zero to do with Tolkien

Trailer is all women in power, black dwarfs and homosexuality everywhere

Biggest disaster ever

Most Tolkien fans are disgusted

Nuke Middle Earth until nothing but cockroaches survive.

Or whatever they call their little shit-eatin' bugs in Middle Earth.

Biggest disaster ever

I will not watch this, much like Im not gonna watch the Hobbit. The 2000 trilogy is good enough for me. Ten hours of classic awesomeness is overkill already as it is. I am also very wary of these new Star Wars episodes since France wrenched the rights from Lucas' hands I'm sure the imagined vision of his was lost. Thanks for the heads up, I dont wanna see this garbage.

I will not watch this, much like Im not gonna watch the Hobbit. The 2000 trilogy is good enough for me. Ten hours of classic awesomeness is overkill already as it is. I am also very wary of these new Star Wars episodes since France wrenched the rights from Lucas' hands I'm sure the imagined vision of his was lost. Thanks for the heads up, I dont wanna see this garbage.
HoD will be amazing

We need more posters like you

This place is too vacuous

Well thank you sir! I am how I am because I just don't give a fuck. I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

And like they say, After the first one, the rest are free

After you bang the first goat, Allah doesn't care how many more goats you bang.

Once you go bankrupt, it's as easy to wipe $500,000 debt as it is $50,000 debt.

In for a penny in for a pound.

Or like Mamooth would say, "Once you've sucked your first dick, the rest are easy to swallow."

Biggest disaster ever

Since it hasn't even been released, and the Trailers they released show none of that, how do you know any of this?

.the guy is so clueless he doesnt realize that it is based on the appendices of Tolkien....and most Tolkien fans are waiting for it to get here....
No it’s not
The trailers have had massive dislikes and it’s only fake Tolkien

Oh come on... do you really expect an honest answer to that question?

Queersar44: Uh... duh... Tolkien's appendices are what the doctor removed when he had a tummy ache...
yea he says the fans hate it.....not what i found....

The new show will run for eight episodes when it arrives this September and a teaser for the prequel series, released in February, saw viewers hail it as “incredible”, “jaw-dropping” and “magnificent”.
people like quasar are pissed because a black chick plays one of the dwarves.....

Forum List

Back