New Jobs Openings Surge, Biden is the Jobs President

Biden is the Jobs President​

joke of the day! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
500k new jobs
lowest unemployment in like 50 years

Biden has the best labor market ever
Biden is the best jobs president we have had

Trump had trillions in debt and a weak low growth economy
Biden is lowering the annual deficit and has the best jobs market ever.

The numbers don't lie

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Kook. Your tiny Dimmer brain terminals got switched again. Poopeypants is a crime boss nothing else.
If you want an example of a liar and a snake.....look in a mirror.
hahaha !!!
500k new jobs by Biden

Biden is the jobs president

• Love
What happened to all the sad Trump toadies who can't stomach good economic job news? Sucking on sour simmon seeds perhaps?

500k new jobs

God bless America and God Bless Joe Biden, the jobs president

The best labor market ever, much better than Trump's fake debt ridden garbage economy
100,000 jobs created in a month during Trump's reign of terror & his cult ranted that we had the best economy ever built in the history of the whole wide world! :abgg2q.jpg:

• Funny
I think all the sore losers went back underground. They'll come back when the coast is clear so they can pedal more lies.
facts are kryptonite to a republican, thats why they need Fox news to tell them the lies they need to hear to remain loyal GOP lemmings. If they new the facts, they would be democrats

• Winner
Jobs Jobs and more Jobs !!!!!

This morning the JOLTs job openings data surge to 11+M !!!

Go Joe !

We currently have the best labor market ever.
Just to be clear, under Trump the max was only 7M JOLTs openings, Biden has destroyed that. Biden has destroyed Trump.

Why is Biden's Job market so much better than Trumps? Because Trump handed out $ trillions in tax cuts to the ultra wealthy, which does little to boost the economy. Biden passed the inflation reduction act AND infrastructure bill which has produced an incredible amount of jobs, and will continue to create jobs.

People have a choice, tax cuts for the ultra wealthy that then turn into GOP campaign donations but do little to boost the economy (that's why Trump had weak low GDP growth and mega massive world record debt), or great jobs for the middle class, that then boosts the economy.

This is why the economy does better under Dems than republicans. Even if we have a FED induced recession the economy will recover strongly due to Biden's incredibly strong labor market.

Actually, you can thank trump for these jobs…those tax cuts he did when he was in office are finally paying dividends. Now that Covid has eased, those people are using some of their recouped money to hire more people.

Thanks trump!

Actually, you can thank trump for these jobs…those tax cuts he did when he was in office are finally paying dividends. Now that Covid has eased, those people are using some of their recouped money to hire more people.

Thanks trump!
Show us where that is true Jim Bob? I don't believe you, and neither do you.

Jobs Jobs and more Jobs !!!!!

This morning the JOLTs job openings data surge to 11+M !!!

Go Joe !

We currently have the best labor market ever.
Just to be clear, under Trump the max was only 7M JOLTs openings, Biden has destroyed that. Biden has destroyed Trump.

Why is Biden's Job market so much better than Trumps? Because Trump handed out $ trillions in tax cuts to the ultra wealthy, which does little to boost the economy. Biden passed the inflation reduction act AND infrastructure bill which has produced an incredible amount of jobs, and will continue to create jobs.

People have a choice, tax cuts for the ultra wealthy that then turn into GOP campaign donations but do little to boost the economy (that's why Trump had weak low GDP growth and mega massive world record debt), or great jobs for the middle class, that then boosts the economy.

This is why the economy does better under Dems than republicans. Even if we have a FED induced recession the economy will recover strongly due to Biden's incredibly strong labor market.

Who did Biden hire?

Show us where that is true Jim Bob? I don't believe you, and neither do you.
What….when trump was elected, you dems spent the next couple years saying that everything good that happened during trump was because of Obama, that his policies were having an effect years later…well, same is true here!

Besides, show me what Biden has done that had an impact on this jobs numbers? The American rescue plan? Turns out you can thank trump for that too!:

First proposed on January 14, 2021, the package builds upon many of the measures in the CARES Act from March 2020 and in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, from December.[2][3]

Both of those plans were signed into law by trump….

What….when trump was elected, you dems spent the next couple years saying that everything good that happened during trump was because of Obama, that his policies were having an effect years later…well, same is true here!

Besides, show me what Biden has done that had an impact on this jobs numbers? The American rescue plan? Turns out you can thank trump for that too!:

Both of those plans were signed into law by trump….
Yea, we can thank Trump, because Trump tanked the economy because of his disregard to Covid while losing jobs. It took a Democrat to fix another Republicans fuck up.

lots of great jobs now in fast food cause americans can no longer afford to go to a decent resturant anymore...thans biden
That's starange, where I live, there's a shopping center with two restaurants and the shopping center parking lot is at capacity, with a grocery store there. As a matter of fact, every one I go to is teaming with people. Go figure. And I'm not exaggerating. I personally like a greek restaurant, and it's full every single time I go, both seating and in line orders. Even at two and three o'clock. So, I don't have the foggiest idea wtf you are talking about?

Thanks trump!
Show us documentation for that? A tax cut has to be paid back. How do you recoup from that hard fact?

Forum List

Back