New Jobs Openings Surge, Biden is the Jobs President

500k new jobs
lowest unemployment in like 50 years

Biden has the best labor market ever
Biden is the best jobs president we have had

Trump had trillions in debt and a weak low growth economy
Biden is lowering the annual deficit and has the best jobs market ever.

The numbers don't lie
If Biden can continue with this, lower inflation and defeat the loserterians in the house the democrats will have the white house and both houses of congresses in 2024. No question. I think they'll win 2-3 seats in the senate and 30+ in the house. The losterterians don't get it that Americans hate safetynet cuts and love investing into their own country. They like government services. Most of the south is a shit hole and most people and that is people that live in important state like mich, pa and wis will be damned before they become more like it.

Last edited:
Jobs Jobs and more Jobs !!!!!

This morning the JOLTs job openings data surge to 11+M !!!

Go Joe !

We currently have the best labor market ever.
Just to be clear, under Trump the max was only 7M JOLTs openings, Biden has destroyed that. Biden has destroyed Trump.

Why is Biden's Job market so much better than Trumps? Because Trump handed out $ trillions in tax cuts to the ultra wealthy, which does little to boost the economy. Biden passed the inflation reduction act AND infrastructure bill which has produced an incredible amount of jobs, and will continue to create jobs.

People have a choice, tax cuts for the ultra wealthy that then turn into GOP campaign donations but do little to boost the economy (that's why Trump had weak low GDP growth and mega massive world record debt), or great jobs for the middle class, that then boosts the economy.

This is why the economy does better under Dems than republicans. Even if we have a FED induced recession the economy will recover strongly due to Biden's incredibly strong labor market.

Biden's a moron, Banker and you're a moron for thinking his economic policies are working!

Dropped a remanufactured engine in my car, rather than pay $20K for a used car with over 100K on it.
Yeah. I had my car in the shop for over 8 months pending a new transmission because they couldn’t get the parts to fix it. I’m thinking Tech’s aren’t working regularly either.

Yea, we can thank Trump, because Trump tanked the economy because of his disregard to Covid while losing jobs. It took a Democrat to fix another Republicans fuck up.
Nah, the economy took a dive because of Covid, which would have happened regardless of who was in office, combined with the dems trying to lock everything down and telling everyone to stay home. Naturally the economy was going to take a hit. People think that trump somehow made all of that worse, but wasn’t it the left who called him racist for trying to stop people from coming bere from China….where the virus originated?

Then he fast tracked a “vaccine” that the dems said would never happen in such a short time, and said they wouldn’t take it if trump told them to, but as soon as Biden took office, they mandated that very same “vaccine”…

Look, maybe trump could have handled some things better, but to say he is responsible for the economy dip is just wrong. Covid was going to run it’s course no matter what.

Show us documentation for that? A tax cut has to be paid back. How do you recoup from that hard fact?
Nah, the tax cut is being paid back right now! He freed up extra income for all those corporations so that now things are getting back to normal, they can hire again!

If Biden can continue with this, lower inflation and defeat the loserterians in the house the democrats will have the white house and both houses of congresses in 2024. No question. I think they'll win 2-3 seats in the senate and 30+ in the house. The losterterians don't get it that Americans hate safetynet cuts and love investing into their own country. They like government services. Most of the south is a shit hole and most people and that is people that live in important state like mich, pa and wis will be damned before they become more like it.
The US governments incomes comes from the blues states while all the shit hole red states spend more than they give to the government.
All the red states are trash and are the reason for the government deficit. If we didn't have trash red states the country would be much better off.

i think the blue states should cut off the tax money to the trash red states and let them starve. The red states are a net negative on America while the Blue states fund the government.

what a joke of a comment, what are you 5 years old?
obviously Biden doesn't physically hire 500k people, but his policies cause the hiring...
duh
So he is responsible for high gas prices, inflation, high interest rates? You do realize since August 2020 there is a high demand for workers since the pandemic and it has stayed that way in many industries because ove trillions of relief dollars, finding daycare and millions exiting the job force that still haven’t been refilled. It is not just a US problem but many countries have the same issue, you can credit Biden dumping trillions into the economy as a cause and it does contribute to inflation but the shovel ready jobs weren’t there when he signed the bill end of August and they have yet to see an impact of that bill until the spring. So, we will see an even greater job shortage and we will continue with the low participation rate.

The US governments incomes comes from the blues states while all the shit hole red states spend more than they give to the government.
All the red states are trash and are the reason for the government deficit. If we didn't have trash red states the country would be much better off.

i think the blue states should cut off the tax money to the trash red states and let them starve. The red states are a net negative on America while the Blue states fund the government.
2019, pre-COVID - the rubes don't know about this:

Most of the south is a shit hole and most people and that is people that live in important state like mich, pa and wis will be damned before they become more like it.

Is this why we continue to get more and more people from places in the NE and Midwest coming to the South? We do have poor areas for certain. Those are known as the Democratic areas. We also have very affluent areas that are largely Republican. Find a wealthier area in the South and take note of the voting demographics. Find a poorer area and do the same.

Nobody in their right mind would want to move from my area in the South to MI, PA or WI. Taxes are higher, weather sucks, it isn’t as pretty, people are rude and it is not nearly as nice as the wealthier areas of my Southern state. Seriously, it is a no brainer. Have you ever wondered why it costs so much more to rent a U-Haul headed to the South from the North than headed to the North from the South? Think on it. You will figure it out.

Last edited:
Well after all of the lost covid jobs have been replaced, Biden creates a HALF MILLION in one month
How did he create those jobs in one month? What did he do specifically? What did he do to cause high inflation?

FoMu4wRXEAEGhrG

Forum List

Back