New Hampshire teachers' union suing over state's anti-critical race theory bill

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Odd that they would be suing to stop a ban of something the left keeps telling us isn't happening in the first place, isn't it?

It seems like a quiet state, but can be quite strange. I saw a live report, back in the heyday of BLM and the pushing of white guilt. A black preacher talking to the young white yuppy New Hampshire towns people, actually had them crying and washing the feet of black people in regret of the guilt they had been talked into. It was spooky, like something discussed in a psy-ops class on psychological/emotional manipulation in mass, or mass hypnosis. I was quite impressed with the guy, as I have been certain with some poisonous snakes. But, since I'd had the classroom training, I immediately recognized the snake.

Odd that they would be suing to stop a ban of something the left keeps telling us isn't happening in the first place, isn't it?

Going to court would be a good goal. By being in court, the right can show how the CRT or Equity Classes are actually creating hatred by black students towards non-black students.

So it's fine to keep teaching critical white supremacy theory.

Forum List

Back