New Hamas Charter to Redefine 'enemy'...

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
Let's hope that the outdated charter is revised properly and makes a clear definition between the state of Israel, the people of Israel and the settlers...

If this can be done then I think it is a positive move on behalf of Hamas.

“It means that we don’t fight Jews because they are Jews,” said Taher el-Nounou, a Hamas spokesman in Gaza. “Our struggle is only against those who occupied our lands.”

New Hamas charter would name ‘occupiers,’ not ‘Jews,’ as the enemy

Where, precisely , are Hamas' "lands"?

Pretty sure they're not just talking about Gaza and the West Bank.

Couldn´t imagine you are more biased than Hamas is. Nobody talked of "Hamas lands".
The total bias without the slightest traces of understanding on both sides is the major obstacle for the peaceful life that the vast majority of Israelis and Palestinians wish.

Let's hope that the outdated charter is revised properly and makes a clear definition between the state of Israel, the people of Israel and the settlers...

The whole point is NOT to distinguish between them. If they are Jewish -- then they are Occupiers.

They are changing the language. But not the ideology.

Couldn´t imagine you are more biased than Hamas is. Nobody talked of "Hamas lands".
The total bias without the slightest traces of understanding on both sides is the major obstacle for the peaceful life that the vast majority of Israelis and Palestinians wish.

Read the article you stupid fuck! That is exactly what it says!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, if they are undertaking a military occupation, they are occupiers. I think it is pretty simple. LOL

According to Hamas the entire territory is occupied. Who occupies it? Those who are not Arab. So Jews.

No one is checking the ancestry of the Jews they aim rockets at or dig tunnels towards or stab or ram a car into.

“It means that we don’t fight Jews because they are Jews,” said Taher el-Nounou, a Hamas spokesman in Gaza. “Our struggle is only against those who occupied our lands.”

This is could be a good thing!
Maybe Hamas is giving some kind of good signal to Israel :)
I'm not thinking they want to change their mind on Jews at all but the fact they don't call Jews enemies anymore is a little encouraging
icon_biggrin.gif

No, if they are undertaking a military occupation, they are occupiers. I think it is pretty simple. LOL

According to Hamas the entire territory is occupied. Who occupies it? Those who are not Arab. So Jews.

No one is checking the ancestry of the Jews they aim rockets at or dig tunnels towards or stab or ram a car into.

Those who control the borders, the air space, territorial sea, undertake armed military patrols and enforce martial law are the occupiers. It's really quite simple. Doesn't matter if the soldier is Jewish or Druze.

Your retreat to simple is expected. LOL. There is no indication that the Hamas fascists have done anything to materially change the goal of their fascist charter.

While you can claim ignorance to the facts, the facts are that your heroes in Hamas have a written Charter that spells out in concise language their cult fantasy of destroying Israel. You can deny the Hamas charter as a statement of the Islamic Death Cult but why would you expect others to share your ignorance and denial?

Read the article you stupid fuck! That is exactly what it says!

No, it is not.Tell me, do you sometimes suffer uncontrolled reflexes in addition to your filthy language?

The Israelis should be butcher and slaughter the useless Frankenstians. Yet they are the true humanitarians. Any other country would wipe the Frankenstians off the map!

Israelis humanitarians. You are certainly are a joker. The Israelis are killing as many as they can without risking sanctions that even the U.S. would have to agree to.

This is could be a good thing!
Maybe Hamas is giving some kind of good signal to Israel :)
I'm not thinking they want to change their mind on Jews at all but the fact they don't call Jews enemies anymore is a little encouraging
icon_biggrin.gif
Hamas does not have problems with the Jews.

nki1.jpg

“Hamas has no problem with the Jews, the problem is only with the Israeli occupation which is based on the Zionism,” Haneya told reporters after the meeting.

Gaza - Hamas Meets Neturei Karta Rabbis in Gaza Strip

Jews spending the day in Gaza.

No-one can be in any doubt who are the enemies of the Palestinian people.

No doubt at all.

The two competing tribes under the umbrella of Islamic Terrorism Intl., Inc., despise each other. They are both invested in the UNRWA Forever Welfare Fraud and neither of the franchises will give up an inch (or a welfare dollar) to the other.

Why does Hamas, Fatah reconciliation keep failing?

But a source in the Hamas leadership who was briefed on the Doha talks told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity that two issues stand out: "the government of national consensus assuming full responsibility of the Gaza Strip and the disbursement of salaries to the benefit of Gaza [government] employees appointed by Hamas since 2007."

Forum List

Back