New flavor of Doritos for lefties

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
I hope you lefties get the point.

LiveLeak-dot-com-37188208_1015479848634003_39621122182327_1531874494.jpg

that lard ass old derelict isnt my president - screw the chips.

all of you Russians can have his sorry traitor ass.

Here is a good flavor for Trumpists: Prune, like in prune juice. You all need a good diuretic to get Hillary out of your system.

Unfortunately progressives have diddly squat for any type of humor...

Another moronic statement from a Trumpbot.

To accurately make your statement - you would have to personally know every, single 'progressive'.

Since you obviously do not, your comment is just another in a long line of statements that exemplify how uneducated and/or stupid most Trumpbots are.

To make an emotional generalization about millions of people is the height of idiocy.

To accurately make your statement - you would have to personally know every, single 'progressive'.

Since you obviously do not, your comment is just another in a long line of statements that exemplify how uneducated and/or stupid most Trumpbots are.

To make an emotional generalization about millions of people is the height of idiocy.

Yeah dude like calling millions Deplorable?

Who said that, jackass?

No we don't need to know every progressive, we just have to see their reactions to humor and it is not joyful....it ends in accusing people of being NAZIs, racists and other bs.

Forum List

Back