New FCC ruling gives the government control over 5G internet rollout

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
On Monday October 1st, Sacramento, Houston, Indianapolis and Los Angeles became the first cities to gain access to Verizon’s 5G Wireless service. The City of Sacramento has become a focus of Verizon’s nationwide expansion of 5G, or 5th Generation Cellular technology. “We were able to make Sacramento one of our first 5G cities because Mayor Darrell Steinberg and city leaders embraced innovation and developed a strategic vision for how 5G could be a platform for the larger Sacramento technology ecosystem,” said Jonathan LeCompte, Pacific Market president for Verizon.

New FCC Ruling Gives The Government Control Over 5G Internet Rollout

Ahhhh but don't worry about it there's Trump haters on here who think they know everything, there are Trump haters who hold PHDS and are the dumbest mother fkrs there are. There are civilian Trump haters who can't figure out wtf planet they're on oh but they know the in's and out's of 5g let us tell you.

These dumb fks don't even know what they don't know it's amazing comical to watch them spew the bs because often years down the road they wake up and realize how fkn dumb they were they end up seeing exatcly what they claimed to be bs.

Ahhhh but don't worry about it there's Trump haters on here who think they know everything, there are Trump haters who hold PHDS and are the dumbest mother fkrs there are. There are civilian Trump haters who can't figure out wtf planet they're on oh but they know the in's and out's of 5g let us tell you.

These dumb fks don't even know what they don't know it's amazing comical to watch them spew the bs because often years down the road they wake up and realize how fkn dumb they were they end up seeing exatcly what they claimed to be bs.

Would you care to translate your comments into language sane people understand? I imagine there is some kind of point buried in there somewhere among all the incoherent ranting and foaming at the mouth.

• Banned

Would you care to translate your comments into language sane people understand? I imagine there is some kind of point buried in there somewhere among all the incoherent ranting and foaming at the mouth.

The point was over a few post I have made in the past some not long ago where I posted 5G articles and all the know it all's came out of the woodwork making claims they know nothing about. That's about the simplest i can put it for you.

The point was over a few post I have made in the past some not long ago where I posted 5G articles and all the know it all's came out of the woodwork making claims they know nothing about. That's about the simplest i can put it for you.
:cuckoo:

• Banned
MontiMaro77

Breaking_5G_Designed_To_Sterilize__Kill_Humans_and_Destroy_Atmosphere.mp4

upload_2018-10-2_19-10-19.png

Forum List

Back