New England, record snow for june!

The misleading OP wanted readers to think that the record is for the entire New England as opposed to a mountain.
Slick.
It was misleading, but I am not certain it was intentional, I'll give him the benefit of doubt especially if he's not from the north east....and familiar with Mt Washington....

it was kinda chilly that night here, in the mid 40's or so, though daytime still in the 70s... not any kind of frost condition.... and I am about 250 miles northeast of Mt. Washington!

It was misleading, but I am not certain it was intentional, I'll give him the benefit of doubt especially if he's not from the north east....and familiar with Mt Washington....

it was kinda chilly that night here, in the mid 40's or so, though daytime still in the 70s... not any kind of frost condition.... and I am about 250 miles northeast of Mt. Washington!
I know exactly where Mt Washington is, but nobody else does, so I stated where it is, New England. There is not much room in a title to include much more. If I said record snow for California, would people assume that there was snow on the beaches in San Diego? Not at all. If I said that Red Mountain had record snow fall would anybody know that I was speaking of mountains east of Temecula? Of course not. So, just like you knew enough to read my OP comment, and in there is states where, conservativefromgeorgia knew as well.

But now it seems you are dismissing the importance, as well as the others are dismissing the importance, that in New England, on Mt Washington, since record keeping first began 91 years ago, we have a record amount of snowfall in June!

Nobody knows when was the last time we had this much snow, in New England. We do know it was not in the last 91 years.

Misleading? Not at all, my title tells people we set a record in the Northeast, and if they know a little about geography they know the northeast is colder than the southeast.

Where I live in New England, Connecticut/Rhode Island/Massachusetts, it has been very cool at night. The coolest I have seen it in 7 years.

Misleading? Smith River got almost 80"s of rain, that is incredible huh, considering all the threads started about that state? You know exactly where that is, right. It would be misleading if I actually told you which state that is in, or what part of the country, correct?

since record keeping first began 91 years ago, we have a record amount of snowfall in June!

RECORD COLD EVENTS are when the fudgebaking liars resort to

"climate change is real" which is like saying physics is real...

Um, your theory is Global WARMING and this data is another that COMPLETELY REFUTES the concept that Earth is warming at all... as do the highly correlated satellite and balloons which show NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2...

Nobody knows when was the last time we had this much snow, in New England. ...

???????????? You said when in the OP. And this winter did not see very much snow IN NEW ENGLAND. The story was about THE TOP OF MOUNT WASHINGTON.

???????????? You said when in the OP. And this winter did not see very much snow IN NEW ENGLAND. The story was about THE TOP OF MOUNT WASHINGTON.
The story is about a never before seen, amount of snow, in New England, in June. Nothing is deceiving, if I stated Mt Washington, most people have never ever heard of Mt Washington, so I must state where it is and I did. It is also clear in my opening comment, exactly where that RECORD AMOUNT OF SNOW IN NEW ENGLAND FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE, is.

And here it is, when a record amount of snow falls just before summer begins, in June, people must attempt to discredit the facts in order for the propaganda, that the earth is warming, is the only thing people hear.

RECORD AMOUNT OF SNOW IN NEW ENGLAND FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE

Never before imagined, record snow fall in the USA in June!

Skeptics disbelieve, massive, never before seen snow, on the East Coast of the USA in June

News blackout on New England's smashing the recorded record for the amount of snow in June.

.... when a record amount of snow falls just before summer begins, in June, people must attempt to discredit the facts in order for the propaganda, ...

Who has disputed the snowfall ON THE TOP OF MOUNT WASHINGTON? And what "propaganda" is your straw man based on?

And when there is a 90 year "warming" surprise it is headline news and uktore shouts down those noticing it is just a one time event...

The bottom line is we don't have to prove cooling. We just have to prove NO WARMING and events like these over and over do just that. A warming planet should not be setting 100 year lows on anything, and has in Saudi and here just this year....
Snow falls in June in Maine like the 500 wildfires in Canada indicate nothing. A continual rising of the earths temperature does. However once we have irrefutable proof that everyone will believe, there won't be any need to do anything.

I assume you're being facetious
How so, the forever building of the largest most inefficient things in the world has to save us, right. Building more, getting less forever, lowers the earth's temperature. It is like the government paid us all to individually drive school busses to work. Bigger getting less in return is just good for the environment

the 500 wildfires in Canada indicate nothing

The fires are real. The cause is too many humans consuming too much fresh water from nature.

A warmer Earth is a wetter Earth and hence would have LESS FIRES not more... DUH...

The Co2 fraud sucks money from the taxpayer and returns lies, fraud, fudge, and misdiagnosis of real environmental problems like the fresh water issue. People also waste time and money thinking about Co2 and buying electric cars while Co2 itself does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

????????? Are you fucking insane? Do you think Mount Washington is some kind of secret?

A 90 year RECORD "cold" event.

LOL!!!

If your side had a 90 year record "warm" event it would be front page news and the Co2 fraud would be blamed for it...

A 90 year RECORD "cold" event.

LOL!!!

If your side had a 90 year record "warm" event it would be front page news and the Co2 fraud would be blamed for it...
Whatever you imagine to be my "side" is almost certainly wrong, you idiot.

Forum List

Back