New England, record snow for june!

Your title is misleading. In other parts of New England, like the part I live in has had no snow whatsoever in June. Snow on Mt Washington is not newsworthy.
Global Warming is misleading.
Renewable Energy is misleading, solar and wind turbines last a short amount of time, then get thrown away
Clean Energy is misleading, there is nothing clean about the Clean Energy Heavy Industry that builds this stuff.

A record amount of snow fall in New England, which lets people know it is in the NORTHEAST, not Florida, is accurate.
A record amount of snow fall, the most to ever be recorded on Mt Washington, is newsworthy.
A record amount of snow fall, in June, in light of the hysteria and attention and money being spent on Global Warming is very much newsworthy and people should take notice and open their eyes.

My opening comment, is very clear where the snowfall occurred. Nothing at all misleading. If I could of put all that information in a paragraph, as the title, would you of been happy? Nobody would read it.

The part of New England where I live, it was nice and chilly last night, and at 10:10 am this morning, there is no sun, it is cloudy and cool, in the 60s?

Since Co2 does nothing, your point is not proven. Nuclear creates an awful environmental toxin. Solar has its issues too as does wind, and neither is "enough" to get close to doing the job right...

Solar and wind do not expose global warming as fraud, the DATA does, specifically the highly correlated unfudged satellite and balloon data documented no warming in the atmosphere despite rising Co2...
Oh, dont get me wrong, I agree with you 100%. At the same time, you can build the biggest least efficient way of making electricity and not create the most pollution, which is contrary to their claims.

I know CO2 does nothing, so building does nothing. But they believe that building stuff does destroy the world, and they are building more, the biggest, the most of anything, they are hypocrites, ignorant hypocrites, or with a $100 trillion dollar price tag, they are making themselves rich.

I like CO2 myself, and if I get way too hot, I am going to go buy 5 lbs of CO2, to keep me cool, that is dry ice, pure co2

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Your title does not indicate where the snow is which was my point.
the snow is in new england, had I simply started my OP with a title that said record snowfall on Mt. Washington, people would assume the snow is in the Northwest of the United States. New England gets you there. I am sure nobody thought the coast of connecticut and rhode island are covered with snow.

my comment that opens my OP, also does not state at which elevation, north or south side of the mountain,

the snow is in New England, had I simply started my OP with a title that said record snowfall on Mt. Washington, people would assume the snow is in the Northwest of the United States. .....,

Why would they have assumed that?

The misleading OP wanted readers to think that the record is for the entire New England as opposed to a mountain.
Slick.

It is a 90 year record cold event that would not be happening on a planet warming....

If Earth has been "warming" then we should have ZERO of these type of events.

We do not have to prove cooling, we just have to prove no warming, and record cold events, stubbornly persisting month after month, are proof the planet

IS NOT WARMING

Oh, dont get me wrong, I agree with you 100%. At the same time, you can build the biggest least efficient way of making electricity and not create the most pollution, which is contrary to their claims.

I know CO2 does nothing, so building does nothing. But they believe that building stuff does destroy the world, and they are building more, the biggest, the most of anything, they are hypocrites, ignorant hypocrites, or with a $100 trillion dollar price tag, they are making themselves rich.

I like CO2 myself, and if I get way too hot, I am going to go buy 5 lbs of CO2, to keep me cool, that is dry ice, pure co2

Let market forces play out = no subsidies and preferences, another part of the Co2 fraud the DC crowd loves, great source of kickbacks and donations

On the top of Mount Washington?

Leave your conspiracy theories in the conspiracy forum, mental case.

I had to put him on ignore. Dude's so whacked he posted an article debunking climate change denialism and actually believed it debunked climate change. He can't even read.

I had to put him on ignore. Dude's so whacked he posted an article debunking climate change denialism and actually believed it debunked climate change. He can't even read.

That would be the most conflicted FUDGE JOB in science history.

This one.

Two and only two measures of atmospheric temps = satellites and balloons

Both show NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2 for 30 years....

Then the FUDGE JOB.

Reasons given for fudge

Satellites = orbit wobble = take a flat line and fudge an upward curve = laughable = IR satellites would not be affected at all by slight orbit change - same readings = FUDGED FRAUD

Balloons = shade issue = constant the whole time = take a flat line and fudge it into a upward curve = fraud - issue might make a one time adjustment to the entire series, which would still leave a FLAT LINE = NO WARMING

They cannot even justify their OWN FUDGE.

This FUDGE is the "evidence" that Co2 is "warming" the atmosphere. THAT's IT. JUST FUDGE....

Forum List

Back