New Drug Cuts.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
New rules now tell the Big Pharma that they can only manf, x amount of drugs. The idiots are incharge in DC. These Jerk really think that this is going to stop the selling of drugs on the street. People send their kids to College to teach them how to think and solve problems. Somewhere it went wrong....Stupid Stupid.

New rules now tell the Big Pharma that they can only manf, x amount of drugs. The idiots are incharge in DC. These Jerk really think that this is going to stop the selling of drugs on the street. People send their kids to College to teach them how to think and solve problems. Somewhere it went wrong....Stupid Stupid.
I totally agree. Can I send you some money?

No problem. According the Tigerred, I can go to some backwards white Appalachian state and get all the drugs I want.

That's not ObamaCares.

Not that it matters to you but still --

• Banned
I totally agree. Can I send you some money?
All this is going to do is people will use Home Remedies such as Heroin honey, Foxglove and sugar, Willow bark, CH3N2

Forum List

Back