New COVID variant is a "big jump in evolution"

Glad to see Xiden reintroducing some of Trumps policies to help keep these variants out, but i am scared it’s too little to late and we will likely see more of these popping up in the united states

If you were going to engineer a bio-weapon, isn't that what you'd want it to do? Nobody will ever convince me that the coronavirus pandemic was a naturally-occurring event. Had it been, China would have apologized, instead of doubling down on the expansionism.

No doubt they are taking advantage of the stupidity running rampant. Someone on this very forum said that the variants were caused by the vaccine. How gullible can you possibly be to believe that. I think the first round of vax may be obsolete. So much for catching it before it gets out of control. Now we are in a reactionary position instead of a proactive position.
Science isn't your thing.

Last edited:
Viruses evolve to be less deadly because mankind's immune system evolves to become less susceptible, and subsequent variations are also weakened throughout time. Take the common cold for example: There was a time in our evolution where a cold could be deadly.
It's more like this: Viruses that are most deadly do not get the opportunity to spread very far before they incapacitate their hosts. Milder strains get to spread farther. Strains that cause only mild illness get to spread farthest of all.

If you were going to engineer a bio-weapon, isn't that what you'd want it to do? Nobody will ever convince me that the coronavirus pandemic was a naturally-occurring event. Had it been, China would have apologized, instead of doubling down on the expansionism.
An engineered bioweapon is ridiculously deadly, a vaccine already exists and does not have the ability to spread on it's own. Remember the anthrax attacks after 9/11? Like that. An uncontrollable weapon is worse than useless. If anything it has finally convinced America not to totally depend on China for strategically important goods.

I am afraid we are in for a long term battle to fight off the many variants of COVID. Not only do we have to fight off the new strains appearing, we need to fight off the armies of misinformation and lies that seem determined to prolong the pandemic. I wonder if the drug companies are funding them to extend their profit making?
Biden said he was gonna tamp out Covid.

It's more like this: Viruses that are most deadly do not get the opportunity to spread very far before they incapacitate their hosts. Milder strains get to spread farther. Strains that cause only mild illness get to spread farthest of all.

The Influenza of 1918-1919 spread worldwide and killed almost as many in the US as coronavirus.

Reading. Try it before talking and letting everyone know you are a moron.
You stated that Covid vaccines would not cause variants. I posted proof that it could happen. You didn't offer a fucking thing. You should probably think a little more before you call anyone a moron.

The hardest part of 15 days to flatten the curve is always the first two years.
1637962170368.png

I am afraid we are in for a long term battle to fight off the many variants of COVID. Not only do we have to fight off the new strains appearing, we need to fight off the armies of misinformation and lies that seem determined to prolong the pandemic. I wonder if the drug companies are funding them to extend their profit making?
Ask yourself: who gains from the pandemic?

You posted no proof Covid vaccines caused variants. Covid vaccines are not even mentioned in the article. Learn to read moron.
What I posted was an article that states that vaccines can mutate viruses. You posted jack shit other than your opinion.

Unvaccinated are Ubermenschen. Kulaks. Subhumans.

There are elections to steal.

Forum List

Back