New COVID variant is a "big jump in evolution"

I am afraid we are in for a long term battle to fight off the many variants of COVID. Not only do we have to fight off the new strains appearing, we need to fight off the armies of misinformation and lies that seem determined to prolong the pandemic. I wonder if the drug companies are funding them to extend their profit making?
You mentioned the magic word that will instantly make the trump Nazis doubt the validity of the article at the link you included. That word is: "evolution", since the trump Nazis don't believe in evolution they are no more inclined than in the beginning weeks of the pandemic, to take the recommended precautions to protect themselves, their loved ones, or people nearby when they are in public.

The longevity of the trump Nazis' shared stupidity is going to prolong this pandemic well into their führer's upcoming fascist regime.

It may have nothing to do with being gullible; rather it’s being dishonest – an example of the misinformation and lies conservatives propagate to spread fear and prolong the pandemic.
These people are intent on killing other people. Unfortunately for them, most of the people they are killing are those that believe their lies.

Covid has proven to be a very deadly disease for the very old, the very sick and the very fat people in our nation. That statement seems cold hearted, but it holds truth. The "response" to Covid 19, has also caused untold harm,,,, to children, that have suffered immensely , people that have lost the family business, and of a slew of other folks that were not (statistically) in much danger at all. You want to see a big jump in evolution???? I"ll spell it out.....Another release of a far more deadly virus.......There you go.. Now you know..... Covid 19 = small potatoes. Just wait for Covid 23. The "response" of a true "plague" might prove to be disheartening .

Last edited:

I am afraid we are in for a long term battle to fight off the many variants of COVID. Not only do we have to fight off the new strains appearing, we need to fight off the armies of misinformation and lies that seem determined to prolong the pandemic. I wonder if the drug companies are funding them to extend their profit making?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Your title is ridiculous. Did your tail just fall off?

FFNCGnNWYAEOItI

At some point we will fully realize the real disease are the world globalists and their puppets everywhere.

Like the ones that post here and so quick to comply and believe everything and anything their globalist marxist overlords tell them.

That includes every manner of separating large groups of people. Races, genders, religions, creeds, bathroom, languages, grammar and on and on and on

Relax.

After the 2024 election, President Trump will restart Operation Warp Speed and get this corona under control again.

Only a couple more years to wait.

How many centuries did other plagues like leprosy and tb last? This illness is only in its infancy.

Get ready for new variant of bullshit and 3rd wave of propaganda.

Oh, by the way...

South African Medical Association Says Omicron Variant Causes 'Mild Disease'

You are a victim of misinformation. I hope you don't die. Your choice....

The only country who dealt so far with "omicron" is South Africa, but everyone else know more about it than South Africa.

The country that has 35% vaccination rate, and treating COVID literally as common cold, and has the nearly same percent of deaths from COVID as United States who is 70% "vaccinated".

This whole entire mess is the media demonstrating that they can rock the world by scaring normies to death by hyping up the disease with mortality rate lower than a flu.

Open your eyes. No, really, open your eyes.

1630458078960.jpg

Not benign for whom? Vaccinated or unvaccinated?

Both. There are hundreds of endemic, largely benign or mildly infectious virus with which humans co-exist. Freaking out over every mutation is guaranteed to destroy our civilization - which is the point of all of this fear-mongering.

Both. There are hundreds of endemic, largely benign or mildly infectious virus with which humans co-exist. Freaking out over every mutation is guaranteed to destroy our civilization - which is the point of all of this fear-mongering.

Delta variant was an excuse to ramp up the vaccinations, although CDC said that vaccine isn't working against that specific variant.

Months later, people have seen that delta strain is nothing different than the original one, government mandates were blocked by the courts, just in time for a new variant to pop up. I'm guessing, since "omicron" variant has like thirty mutations on the spike protein, versus two mutations on the "delta" variant, that this strain will be presented as much more dangerous and deadlier. At the same time, those same mutations are likely rendering current "vaccines" completely useless.

So, either this variant is their exist strategy from the vaccine business, or they're tripling down to keep it going until next election cycle is over.

Delta variant was an excuse to ramp up the vaccinations, although CDC said that vaccine isn't working against that specific variant.

Months later, people have seen that delta strain is nothing different than the original one, government mandates were blocked by the courts, just in time for a new variant to pop up. I'm guessing, since "omicron" variant has like thirty mutations on the spike protein, versus two mutations on the "delta" variant, that this strain will be presented as much more dangerous and deadlier. At the same time, those same mutations are likely rendering current "vaccines" completely useless.

So, either this variant is their exist strategy from the vaccine business, or they're tripling down to keep it going until next election cycle is over.

It's the keep it going strategy...

Who says the new variant is new at all?

Newly discovered doesn't mean new.

I remember when aids first became popular back in the 1980's, and I chatted with an old school doctor. He explained that for as long as he practiced, every once in a while a young man would come in with those kinds of symptoms, nothing could really be done to cure him, and they would die quickly.

In retrospect, they had aids, but the disease just hadn't been identified, isolated or named.

It could be the same with Omicrom.

Forum List

Back