New Covid Variant Discovered In The US BA.2

Will this pandemic ever end?

Hi FJB.

The pandemic is nearly over. BA2 has been described as 'the vaccine we should have had". Of course it can still be dangerous BUT it is far less pathogenic than Delta.

Hope springs from Nature!!

Greg

Yes you are correct BUT natural immunity from covid dissipates in 90 days. The vaccine last longer and is definitely a lot safer.
Hi Stann; where do you get the 90 days from? Sure you aren't confusing antibodies/forgetting T-cell immunity??

Greg

fauci-in-2030.jpeg

The yearly flu mutates and we have always come up with new vaccines for the variant which were administered every year. How is this any different? We didn't have mask mandates, shot mandates or shut down a whole economy and schools. Covid is nothing more than an excuse for tyrannical bureaucracies to take control of our lives.

Ditto. I will not allow "vaccinated" people into my home.

Seriously? I'm against the mandate but I'm still vaccinated. I don't care who is or who isn't as it's a personal choice and it doesn't change who I hangout with. Biden lovers on the other hand can go ahead and kiss my ass.

Will this pandemic ever end?

No. This shit is all made up. Corona is Corona. They want to extend the restrictions in to The Midterms so they can flood ballot boxes with illegal ballots.

It will only end when enough people demand that they be free again.

No. This shit is all made up. Corona is Corona. They want to extend the restrictions in to The Midterms so they can flood ballot boxes with illegal ballots.

It will only end when enough people demand that they be free again.
It sure set's the stage for it.... It will be a shame to find out that these leftist would be so desperate that what they started in 2016 has since evolved into an all out political war between the democrat's and the republican's, otherwise if they are guilty of these things. Watching from a far.

All of these have variants all of the time thru the ages. It’s we never had insidious agendas previously

The new variant is supposed to be 1.5x more transmissible. Whether or not it takes off, who knows. That's been the trend so far.

Forum List

Back