New Case Of Dengue Fever In The Florida Keys Brings Total To 17

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Monroe County health officials have confirmed a new case of Dengue fever in the county.

Officials said the affected individual has received medical treatment and is expected to make a full recovery.

There are now a total of 17 confirmed cases of Dengue in Monroe County.

Epidemiological studies are being conducted to determine the origin and extent of these infections.

I vote we eradicate mosquitoes. They serve no damn purpose and nothing will be harmed by their loss.

Monroe County health officials have confirmed a new case of Dengue fever in the county.

Officials said the affected individual has received medical treatment and is expected to make a full recovery.

Epidemiological studies are being conducted to determine the origin and extent of these infections.

I vote we eradicate mosquitoes. They serve no damn purpose and nothing will be harmed by their loss.

Female mosquitoes.

Mosquitoes are the greatest cause of death on Earth.

very difficult. there are vaccines-----GAWD help us----we dont need those damn mosquito things NOW

I agree. They are always carrying around something. Always.

Agreed. They are a vile creature with no redeeming value.

Female mosquitoes.
:1peleas:

Of animals, anyway, yep. Little vampire fuckers. :mad:

Forum List

Back