It's Always Amusing When Younger Generations Think They've "Discovered" Something -

Then there's the carnasexual ...

screen-shot-2017-10-25-at-12-55-41-pm.png

Sad some have to resort to drugs to have fantastical sex...

- that was common from high school onward back in the late 1960s.

The Rise Of The CannaSexual: Could This New Movement Spark Your Sex Life?
Nothing like giving a woman a hard screaming, toe curling Big O to keep her in her place in the order of life. Just my opining.

Here's the thing about being a great lover, a well-endowed lover, or even an adequate lover.

It's only important if you plan on having sex with that person a second time.

Nothing like giving a woman a hard screaming Big O to keep her in her place in the order of life. Just my opining.
SINFUL and disgusting
View attachment 366718
I can watch that flick and Patton every night...LOL

She was looking for Vienerschnitzel. She got a suprise.

Nothing like giving a woman a hard screaming, toe curling Big O to keep her in her place in the order of life. Just my opining.

try to keep your opinions to yourself----you are skating on thin ice. Re maryjane----it's all true. It is a matter of the neurohumours of the brain------another
effect is----maryjane creates -----in the brain----a craving for sweets (ie. other than the BIG O) Sex and Sweets----think venereal diseases and obesity and diabetes. For these reasons I <<< rosie>>>> oppose the legalization thereof

Here's the thing about being a great lover, a well-endowed lover, or even an adequate lover.

It's only important if you plan on having sex with that person a second time.
But having a great and amazing tongue that knows what it is doing, is a priceless gift for either sex...lol

try to keep your opinions to yourself----you are skating on thin ice. Re maryjane----it's all true. It is a matter of the neurohumours of the brain------another
effect is----maryjane creates -----in the brain----a craving for sweets (ie. other than the BIG O) Sex and Sweets----think venereal diseases and obesity and diabetes. For these reasons I <<< rosie>>>> oppose the legalization thereof
I don't know what to say to that. You are in every direction. Realize all my posts are geared for laughter, unless I say otherwise. Lol

Forum List

Back