New California Law Lets Dr's, Pharmacists Mail Abortion Pills To Anti Abortion States With Impunity

Abortion is now illegal in 14 states after the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade. But doctors and pharmacists in California who mail abortion pills to patients in those states will be shielded from prosecution or fines. The law bans bounty hunters or bail agents from apprehending California doctors and taking them to another state to stand trial. It even prohibits state-based social media companies, such as Facebook, from complying with out-of-state subpoenas, warrants or other requests for records to discover the identity of patients seeking abortion pills.

Alright California. Stick red state abortion laws right up their asses.

And there isn't anything they can do about it. This is great. Governor Newsome should take a page out of Abbots playbook, and send abortion pills to Texas by the tractor trailer load. Like Abbot does with immigrants.
Very good.

A victory for individual liberty and reproductive autonomy.

You do know that crossing state lines makes it a Federal crime. Right?

It's called "mail fraud"...

Go for it, morons... LMAO!
WHere is the fraud, again?
So if a bounty hunter or bail bondsman acting on Texas law, comes for you in California, for prescribing and providing medication approved by the Federal Government, it is an attempted abduction, and you can shoot them down like dogs to protect yourself from said felony abduction?
Fine by me.

How long did you live in CA? I lived there for 50 years. Try getting a CCW in most counties. CA is a "may issue" state not a "must issue" state. The last time I checked, which admittedly is a couple years ago, there were only two counties where the sheriff was freely issuing CCW's which is moot in itself when we are discussing the legality of CA trying to give immunity to folks who break laws of other states in violation of federal interstate commerce laws. Please stick to the topic.
I figure the income range and connections of a Medical Doctor may open some doors, closed to many others.
1704158397672.png

Abortion is now illegal in 14 states after the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade. But doctors and pharmacists in California who mail abortion pills to patients in those states will be shielded from prosecution or fines. The law bans bounty hunters or bail agents from apprehending California doctors and taking them to another state to stand trial. It even prohibits state-based social media companies, such as Facebook, from complying with out-of-state subpoenas, warrants or other requests for records to discover the identity of patients seeking abortion pills.

Alright California. Stick red state abortion laws right up their asses.

And there isn't anything they can do about it. This is great. Governor Newsome should take a page out of Abbots playbook, and send abortion pills to Texas by the tractor trailer load. Like Abbot does with immigrants.
Hopefully they are offering to pick up the legal bills too

Last edited:
There are so many issues with this idiotic leftist CA law, it is laughable. I look for it to be struck down by the CA SUPREME COURT. SMH.
It’s only an ‘issue’ with the neo-fascist authoritarian right and their contempt for individual liberty.

And there’s nothing for the Supreme Court to ‘strike down’ – authorities in ban states don’t have a right to conduct investigations in other states or compel California authorities to cooperate with investigations from out of state.

Conservatives have as much contempt for states’ rights as they do individual liberty.

It’s only an ‘issue’ with the neo-fascist authoritarian right and their contempt for individual liberty.

And there’s nothing for the Supreme Court to ‘strike down’ – authorities in ban states don’t have a right to conduct investigations in other states or compel California authorities to cooperate with investigations from out of state.

Conservatives have as much contempt for states’ rights as they do individual liberty.
State supreme courts overturn bad law in their states every day. Why do you think they exist? SMH

Are you denying that they exist?
They are BOND agents. There us no bond. Sure you could hire people to kidnap a doctor but thats a very nice felony and WILL be subject of the FBI. Arguing for interstate kidnapping shows how far down the rathole you people are. Whats next, hit squads?
How's life in your la la land? BTW, interstate commerce violations and the USPS are under the purview of federal law enforcement. So there is that.
Its not an interstate violation. Fail harder.

Last edited:
More to the point my friend, women in need of an abortion will find a way. Never has there been a state or country in which women have been stopped!
Yeah ..... I don't see the sense in fighting it. Never did. I don't agree with it but you simply cannot enforce this.

They are BOND agents. There us no bond. Sure you could hire people to kidnap a doctor but thats a very nice felony and WILL be subject of the FBI.

Its not an interstate violation. Fail harder.
You really are that stupid. Investigate Interstate Commerce----a good example of your failed opinion would be to import uninspected fruit into CA or AZ. Same thing. Now run along troll. You failed at this one too.

Yeah ..... I don't see the sense in fighting it. Never did. I don't agree with it but you simply cannot enforce this.
Yeah, like murder and drugs--they apparently haven't been able to enforce those either, so I guess society should just open the gates and rescind those laws as well. SMH

You really are that stupid. Investigate Interstate Commerce----a good example of your failed opinion would be to import uninspected fruit into CA or AZ. Same thing. Now run along troll. You failed at this one too.
Its not a Fed violation. Must be a good law now that your answer is to send felony kidnappers out of state. Wow.

Forum List

Back