Mexican Man Loses His Head; Arrested After Witnesses Saw Him Walking Down the Street Carrying His Sister’s Severed Head

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Teen is found walking Mexico streets carrying his sister's head

You mean, It’s Mexico, which is Spanish for “El Shit Hole”. I suspect this is not the first time someone has seen a guy walking down the road carrying a severed head.

But hey, let’s just act like Democrats and pretend that stuff like this does not happen. 👍🏻

You mean, It’s Mexico, which is Spanish for “El Shit Hole”. I suspect this is not the first time someone has seen a guy walking down the road carrying a severed head.
But hey, let’s just act like Democrats and pretend that stuff like this does not happen.

Hey, you gotta admire how some families are so close that they stick together through thick and thin.

The key to it all is that no matter what, just don't lose your head. :smoke:

WTF is wrong with Mexicans and always cutting off fucking heads. Democrat or Republican Administration it's time to place Mexico on the Narco-Terrorist State and commence deployment of US Troops for "Operation Liberate Cancun"

Anyone who still questions whether there is true evil rising in our world today isn't paying attention. This^ is some demonic shit.

The guy was on drugs. Mexico decriminalized possession of small amounts of cocaine, marijuana, heroin, methamphetamine, and LSD for "personal and immediate use." That was back in 2009.

But hey, let’s just act like Democrats and pretend that stuff like this does not happen. 👍🏻
One of my clients drove around with his wife's head in the car. He was showing it off as to what happens to disobedient women. When arrested, he assured the police that there was no crime. They were legally married.

It was probably much the same thing.

One of my clients drove around with his wife's head in the car. He was showing it off as to what happens to disobedient women. When arrested, he assured the police that there was no crime. They were legally married.

It was probably much the same thing.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o_O

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o_O
I could NOT get that man to cooperate in his own defense. In his mind, all he needed to do was tell the judge that he killed his wife and he would be released. The judge was a black woman and having none of it.

and Islamists...

it seems that in their sacred books it says that....to behead is something they have to do sometimes....

What the Quran says is to only kill when necessary, in defense.
But when you do have to execute someone, you do it as quickly and painlessly as possible.
And there is nothing quicker and with less pain than beheading, (at least back then).
Beheading is vastly better than crucifixion, electrocution, firing squad, hanging, etc.

Forum List

Back