New Breonna Taylor Photos: poses with guns and boyfriend, “Partners in Crime”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
She was a criminal, she hung out with drug dealers and murderers. A dead body was found in her rental car.

But the media makes it sound like she was innocent and knew nothing of the criminal activity of these men she was sleeping with.

Yep. Get it how you live. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Oh, and RIP, of course.

She was a criminal, she hung out with drug dealers and murderers. A dead body was found in her rental car.

But the media makes it sound like she was innocent and knew nothing of the criminal activity of these men she was sleeping with.

I think they were showing there second amendment rights...

Sorry they are black...

Sorry they are black...

No, CNN keeps telling us she was an aspiring EMT with dreams of being a nurse. They are LYING. She was an EMT for a few months before getting fired. They ignore the fact she had been associating with career criminals, these drug dealers and murderers.

I get it. Black people with guns are thugs and criminals.

White people with guns are patriots.

Doesn't look like somebody who aspires to become a Registered Nurse. All of my nursing pals were knee deep in books not guns.

Sorry they are black...

No, CNN keeps telling us she was an aspiring EMT with dreams of being a nurse. They are LYING. She was an EMT for a few months before getting fired. They ignore the fact she had been associating with career criminals, these drug dealers and murderers.

So no arrest, jury.... Just execution on the spot... Now you are doing the smear job now that she is dead... Well done, she will be able to defend herself any day now, Ohh no she won't... She was killed, she was unarmed in a botched job...

You are the one here that wants the death penalty handed out on the street to unarmed people you think are a bit shifty..

Sorry they are black...

So no arrest, jury.... Just execution on the spot... Now you are doing the smear job now that she is dead... Well done, she will be able to defend herself any day now, Ohh no she won't... She was killed, she was unarmed in a botched job...

You are the one here that wants the death penalty handed out on the street to unarmed people you think are a bit shifty..

Her boyfriend, or fuck buddy, used her as a human shield while he was firing at cops.

It was her choice to associate with these losers. That is all.

Doesn't look like somebody who aspires to become a Registered Nurse. All of my nursing pals were knee deep in books not guns.

Must have some pretty stupid "nursing pals", I have plenty of friends nursing and they have many different activities while studying..

Some of them even used to go out to bars and nightclubs with friends, I know, fucking alcoholics... Some nurses have sex, sluts...

Sorry they are black...

Her boyfriend, or fuck buddy, used her as a human shield while he was firing at cops.

Have you proof of that...

Lets also consider that the police told lies on their report..

Must have some pretty stupid "nursing pals", I have plenty of friends nursing and they have many different activities while studying..

Some of them even used to go out to bars and nightclubs with friends, I know, fucking alcoholics... Some nurses have sex, sluts...

You clearly know nothing about Nursing School, or anything else for that matter.

All I have to say is that I'm sick of cops having to kick in doors and get into gunfights with unlicensed pharmacists and black market entrepreneurs. It's time to end this asinine drug war.

Taylor embraced a poisons part of black culture, we can see that. Yet who did she ever harm? Someone who wanted to kill themselves slowly with oxycotin? The state had no business kicking in her door in the first place as far as I'm concerned. Now if there was stolen property in there, illegal explosives or something that endangered the public, fine. Yet they didn't even find any drugs.

Sorry they are black...

Have you proof of that...

Lets also consider that the police told lies on their report..

Yes, her boyfriend fired at police. It wasn’t a “no knock” raid by the way, the neighbors heard them banging on the door and identifying themselves as police. He open fired on them, they defended themselves. She did not die laying on her bed as was first reported, she was in the hallway. Maybe it was crossfire, who knows. She picked a real winner, he gave no regard into her wellbeing when he open fired on cops.

Forum List

Back