New Breonna Taylor Photos: poses with guns and boyfriend, “Partners in Crime”

Gee, I hope Kaitlyn Bennett is ok....apparently, taking a picture while holding a gun is grounds for execution....and she has like a bunch of em....it's like her whole schtick
DdXoq9bXkAArgcA.jpg large.jpg

Gee, I hope Kaitlyn Bennett is ok....apparently, taking a picture while holding a gun is grounds for execution....and she has like a bunch of em....it's like her whole schtickView attachment 399221
Is she dealing drugs, hiding dead bodies in cars, and standing in front of a guy opening fire on cops?

Gee, I hope Kaitlyn Bennett is ok....apparently, taking a picture while holding a gun is grounds for execution....and she has like a bunch of em....it's like her whole schtickView attachment 399221
Is she dealing drugs, hiding dead bodies in cars, and standing in front of a guy opening fire on cops?
Neither was Breonna -- but that doesn't stop your dic sucking ass from lying about it

Neither was Breonna -- but that doesn't stop your dic sucking ass from lying about it

Riiiiight...she didn’t do any of that. She just slept around with multiple black men that did.... :cuckoo:

She was a criminal, she hung out with drug dealers and murderers. A dead body was found in her rental car.

But the media makes it sound like she was innocent and knew nothing of the criminal activity of these men she was sleeping with.

Donald, why don't you find something constructive to write about? Are covid drugs effecting you so much, you cannot tell your postmortem degradation of the dead girl are in poor taste, non-productive and adding nothing to society and reflect poorly upon you and your upbringing. Let the dead be. She did you no harm and if she did, there is nothing that will ease your pain, whatever the heck it, as it is obviously only in your own head.
Most of us believe in the right to protect our home against intruders breaking in by using deadly force against the assailants if necessary and that, dumb ass boyfriend was right to shoot as most accounts did not hear an announcement. You muckraking the dead is typical for you and your paranoid psychology, we have been reading and listening to for the last 4 years. The effects on followers has been poisonous to society, as witness by this thread. :spank:

She was a criminal, she hung out with drug dealers and murderers. A dead body was found in her rental car.

But the media makes it sound like she was innocent and knew nothing of the criminal activity of these men she was sleeping with.

Donald, why don't you find something constructive to write about? Are covid drugs effecting you so much, you cannot tell your postmortem degradation of the dead girl are in poor taste, non-productive and adding nothing to society and reflect poorly upon you and your upbringing. Let the dead be. She did you no harm and if she did, there is nothing that will ease your pain, whatever the heck it, as it is obviously only in your own head.
Most of us believe in the right to protect our home against intruders breaking in by using deadly force against the assailants if necessary and that, dumb ass boyfriend was right to shoot as most accounts did not hear an announcement. You muckraking the dead is typical for you and your paranoid psychology, we have been reading and listening to for the last 4 years. The effects on followers has been poisonous to society, as witness by this thread. :spank:

She was at the very least an accomplice to their many crimes. The story that the boyfriend was “surprised” by intruders and instantly started firing at them makes no sense. He heard them banging on the door, if the neighbors could hear it then he certainly did. He had time to grab his gun so when they did kick the door in he started blasting right away.

But you lefties always have to make excuses for black criminals.

She was at the very least an accomplice to their many crimes. The story that the boyfriend was “surprised” by intruders and instantly started firing at them makes no sense. He heard them banging on the door, if the neighbors could hear it then he certainly did. He had time to grab his gun so when they did kick the door in he started blasting right away.

Making no excuses. Just saying you are muckraking the dead with information dug up after the fact to justify the shitty way they did their job. You ought to leave the dead girl be and not be a muckraking asshole. She cannot be charged, as she is dead. Pretty sleazy of you to try attack her at this stage of the story.

Making no excuses. Just saying you are muckraking the dead with information dug up after the fact to justify the shitty way they did their job. You ought to leave the dead girl be and not be a muckraking asshole. She cannot be charged, as she is dead. Pretty sleazy of you to try attack her at this stage of the story.

Actually it’s important to know her past. The police were on to her and her “associates” for the crimes they were committing. It caught up to them. So it’s totally relevant to the way she died.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Something many black people seem to be oblivious to.

I get it. Black people with guns are thugs and criminals.

White people with guns are patriots.

Lol drug dealers with guns shooting black kids.. you support this?

I think they were showing there second amendment rights...

Sorry they are black...

No, CNN keeps telling us she was an aspiring EMT with dreams of being a nurse. They are LYING. She was an EMT for a few months before getting fired. They ignore the fact she had been associating with career criminals, these drug dealers and murderers.

So no arrest, jury.... Just execution on the spot... Now you are doing the smear job now that she is dead... Well done, she will be able to defend herself any day now, Ohh no she won't... She was killed, she was unarmed in a botched job...

You are the one here that wants the death penalty handed out on the street to unarmed people you think are a bit shifty..

Drug busts are very disorganized affairs. For a considerable amount of time I worked in a hospital
ER near a drug infested neighborhood. The cops
are always in considerable DANGER

Pretty much.

I get it. You like to ignore people’s actions and judge them by skin color.

She could be Al Capone and the cops can't falsify evidence to get a warrant.

While the left using her as a political bludgeon is fine and dandy.
Hypocrite much?

I think they were showing there second amendment rights...

Sorry they are black...

No, CNN keeps telling us she was an aspiring EMT with dreams of being a nurse. They are LYING. She was an EMT for a few months before getting fired. They ignore the fact she had been associating with career criminals, these drug dealers and murderers.

So no arrest, jury.... Just execution on the spot... Now you are doing the smear job now that she is dead... Well done, she will be able to defend herself any day now, Ohh no she won't... She was killed, she was unarmed in a botched job...

You are the one here that wants the death penalty handed out on the street to unarmed people you think are a bit shifty..

Her boyfriend, or fuck buddy, used her as a human shield while he was firing at cops.

It was her choice to associate with these losers. That is all.

Also, she was fat, ugly and stupid. The world is a better place without her.

Would hope even if I did something really wrong you would not shoot me in my own home. And I would be alive to admit my crime or defend my self to a jury of my peers

Well, police did find a dead negro in the trunk of her rental car. So I think it’s safe to say someone was harmed in her entrepreneurial business ventures.

I've seen/heard a lot of things that make her look bad, as well as things that make her look good. If she was never prosecuted for that, I can't see holding it against her, or as a justification for her being shot to death in her own home.

Personally, I wouldn't take a job as a cop in any city with a democrook DA and government.

Must have some pretty stupid "nursing pals", I have plenty of friends nursing and they have many different activities while studying..
Some of them even used to go out to bars and nightclubs with friends, I know, fucking alcoholics... Some nurses have sex, sluts...
You clearly know nothing about Nursing School, or anything else for that matter.

That bed wetter doesn't know anything about anything. He's a leftist parrot.

I reject the moonbat story of this woman just wanting to "help people" or that she was some angel devoted to a life of public service and self deprivation. Not that I think she was a piece of shit, she was educated and employed in a decent industry at some point.

The bottom line is when the cops entered that apartment they should have had evidence and knowledge that contraband was inside and an idea of where it was. I still say the drug war is bullshit, and possession of said drugs should not be a reason to have armed officials enter your home in the middle of the night.

I have also heard that Taylor's piece of shit boyfriend called 911, because they didn't know who was banging on the door. There is certainly more to the story everyone doesn't know for sure, than there are pieces of factual information readily available.

Forum List

Back