NEW: Bombshell Hearing Set, Three D.C. National Guard Officers to Expose January 6th Committee

Provide proof then

Here's one, you can find more if you're interested.

The January 6 Committee, led by Rep. Liz Cheney, is accused of suppressing exculpatory evidence in their investigation of the Capitol riot.

Specifically, the committee withheld testimony from a Secret Service official that said former President Trump had pushed for 10,000 National Guard troops to be deployed in DC on January 6th.

This directly contradicts the committee’s claims that no evidence supported the White House seeking more security.

I’ll give you the ones arrested and convicted of seditious conspiracy. How’s that?

Nope, you said "insurrectionists are doing dozens of years in prison", I want to know their names. Or were you lying and spreading commie propaganda, AGAIN?!

Here's one, you can find more if you're interested.

The January 6 Committee, led by Rep. Liz Cheney, is accused of suppressing exculpatory evidence in their investigation of the Capitol riot.

Specifically, the committee withheld testimony from a Secret Service official that said former President Trump had pushed for 10,000 National Guard troops to be deployed in DC on January 6th.

This directly contradicts the committee’s claims that no evidence supported the White House seeking more security.

How would Ornato know if NG troops were requested of the Secretary of Defense?

Nope, you said "insurrectionists are doing dozens of years in prison", I want to know their names. Or were you lying and spreading commie propaganda, AGAIN?!

I said dozens were convicted of seditious conspiracy.

Can you read?

I said dozens were convicted of seditious conspiracy.

Can you read?

Perhaps you should stop interjecting yourself in conversations that don't involve you if you can't stay on the topic, candyass introduced insurrectionist. That was the topic. But hey, your deflection is duly noted and dismissed.

Go ahead and admit it commie, you were just spewing the commie party line and lying you ass off. I love it how you commies get so triggered when you're caught in your lies.

I love how blobbers don’t think the law applies to them because they’re white and middle class. You try to stop the government from working, you assault cops, you act like complete garbage by vandalizing the national capitol....and then you cry like a little bitch when justice hunts you down.

I love how now you’ll claim that none of that happened or that someone else did it or that you were coerced into being the total fuck stain that you’ve become.

PS: saying “commie” over and over makes you sound less intelligent than you already are and the bar was set pretty low to start with.

RedState – Bias and Credibility​

1713165409422.png

Fake news.

Perhaps you should stop interjecting yourself in conversations that don't involve you if you can't stay on the topic, candyass introduced insurrectionist. That was the topic. But hey, your deflection is duly noted and dismissed.

Post 86 jackass. You accused me of saying something I did not say

So we have it that three DC National Guard where approved in advance by Acting Defense Secretary at the time Christopher Miller to deploy...

So if they were told this, then Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy would have disobeyed a direct order...

Small problem Christopher Miller said he didn't give the advanced order?

Please show us your evidence...

This screams of the usual Trump WH, try a lie until we find one we can repeat enough for people to believe.. Trump said he ordered it, there is no paper work he did, Miller said he didn't, McCarthy said that nothing came to him either...
But don't worry, we found three lads out of the National Guard that magically were told... How did Trump tell them, did he phone them (evidence of call), email them (we got evidence), text them (evidence), met them in person (Secret service logs)...

So we have it that three DC National Guard where approved in advance by Acting Defense Secretary at the time Christopher Miller to deploy...

So if they were told this, then Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy would have disobeyed a direct order...

Small problem Christopher Miller said he didn't give the advanced order?

Please show us your evidence...

This screams of the usual Trump WH, try a lie until we find one we can repeat enough for people to believe.. Trump said he ordered it, there is no paper work he did, Miller said he didn't, McCarthy said that nothing came to him either...
But don't worry, we found three lads out of the National Guard that magically were told... How did Trump tell them, did he phone them (evidence of call), email them (we got evidence), text them (evidence), met them in person (Secret service logs)...
But…. Bombshell

Dud

For lying in a congressional report and destruction of evidence, with the intention of interfering with elections, she should go to fucking jail, along with all her conspirators.

Bring a case in court instead of making hot air accusations on the internet and propaganda news stations. It’s called putting your money where your mouth is. Let’s see it

But…. Bombshell

Dud
True, forgot about the BombShell bit...

I always wonder, what do they do when it all turns out to be bullshit.... Do they take these news stories seriously themselves or do they know they are BS and they don't mind pushing BS...

Forum List

Back