COVID Shot Again?

My GP wants me to take a COVID shot. I have already had 3 or 4 inoculations. I
have never had COVID and am 67 in decent health.

What do you think. I live in the Czech Republic btw where it is not a political issue.

Yes or no?
I tried to get my latest booster and my insurance didn't cover it, they wanted to charge me $200 so I said no. I would get it if insurance covered the latest one, but they don't :(

why, in our modern world, we seem to be having ever increasing rates of cancer and auto-immune problems
To say nothing of autism in children.

OP: If you have no health problems, and have received previous inoculations, it is probably safe to skip the booster. Boosters, in my opinion, are intended for those who are higher risk. You need to talk it over with your doctor though but he is likely not an immunologist and it is just easier to tell you to get it.

My GP wants me to take a COVID shot. I have already had 3 or 4 inoculations. I
have never had COVID and am 67 in decent health.

What do you think. I live in the Czech Republic btw where it is not a political issue.

Yes or no?
People were fooled into wearing masks, don't be fooled with boosters too.

I would advise not listening to your doctor

Anonymous message board posters offer much better advice
Listen to the data. And to the morticians. Google the adverse effects of the vaccine, which does nothing to prevent covid, but does substitute monkey DNA for a portion of your own DNA, and those monkey cells are known to cause cancer. Add that to the vaccine lowering the immune system and destroying the gene that searches for cancer cells and destroys them and now we have what they are calling turbo cancer.
The heart disease is permanent. Spike proteins in the ovaries and testicles to sterilize you. Sudden death because of the effects on the heart. And the foot long rubbery noodles in your arteries. Google pics of those.
All of those risks for a virus that you have to be tested for to know if you even have it. Rely instead on natural immunity. It works. Vaccines do not. In fact, the more you are injected the higher the chance of catching Covid.
Do your homework. Your life could depend on it...

Listen to the data. And to the morticians. Google the adverse effects of the vaccine, which does nothing to prevent covid, but does substitute monkey DNA for a portion of your own DNA, and those monkey cells are known to cause cancer. Add that to the vaccine lowering the immune system and destroying the gene that searches for cancer cells and destroys them and now we have what they are calling turbo cancer.
The heart disease is permanent. Spike proteins in the ovaries and testicles to sterilize you. Sudden death because of the effects on the heart. And the foot long rubbery noodles in your arteries. Google pics of those.
All of those risks for a virus that you have to be tested for to know if you even have it. Rely instead on natural immunity. It works. Vaccines do not. In fact, the more you are injected the higher the chance of catching Covid.
Do your homework. Your life could depend on it...
You tell ‘em rammy

What do Doctors know about this shit?
Undertakers are the experts

Exactly

What do Doctors know about saving lives?
They tend to base their advice on wild conspiracies, misinformation and fake news.

You are better off listening to message board posters who know about such things

lol

1698182026426.png

Forum List

Back