New Arizona Governor Will Close Mexico-Arizona Border

The ones that transport drugs and sex slaves can afford plane tickets, dumbass!
You think everyone bringing illegal cargo, like drugs or sex slaves, can stow away that stuff in their
overhead stowaway bin? :icon_rolleyes:
What kind of idiot are you?

First, the Arab world has been in constant wars with the European world since the beginning of time. So I can see why Europeans do not trust them. The Latin American world has not been at war with the U.S. except for when the U.S. annexed huge portions of their land.

Second, the Goths and Vandals were organized as a huge army that conquered using extreme violence. They didn't come looking for an honest job.

Third, I like Mexican food.
Second, sure they did: and when the Germanics didn't get land and the 5th century equivalent of jobs out of the Romans, who had their own troubles and badly needed MRGA hats, they organized and used extreme violence, yes. I would expect the Hispanics to do that here, when they reach critical mass.

Third, well, you do have a point there. I love Mexican food.

If they're looking for a better life for themselves and their families, and willing to do honest work and pay taxes, then they are acting both morally and with honor.
Not if willing and intentionally breaking our laws to get what they want. There is no honor in being a criminal, thumbing your nose at the law of the land you want to come to. How many times did you have the moral high ground, if you had to sneak in to do what you wanted to do, uninvited or not paying? How did you think they got the name "illegal aliens"? It wasn't because they were on the up and up. Without documentation and a green card, it is not legal to even hire them, so it's not like they are turning a new lief. They are planning to work illegally once here. There is no honor in that.

You know what happens when people South of the Border trespass into other nations South of the Border?
They get shot and become fodder for the vultures.
So we should be more like Mexico. Okay. I never expected to hear that from someone like you.

He didn’t shut it completely down and it was six points of entry…
TX is also finishing up the wall in addition to closing ports of entry.
Fucking Xiden won't even let them use the fabricated sections of wall laying there rusting.

Of course uncontrolled illegal immigrants "looking for a better life" pouring in by the millions is an invasion!! That's what is going on all over the European Union borders, too. Afghans and Syrians fighting with Polish border guards at the borders of Belarus, moving by caravans through Slovenia, overcrowded rubber rafts night after night landing with hundreds of blacks from Mali and Chad, invading England and France, and overcrowded rubber rafts invading every Italian and Greek island with hundreds and thousands of Syrians.

It's how Rome fell --- the Goths and Vandals invaded by the hundred thousands "looking for a better life" and eventually sacked Rome, moved all over Spain and took it over, moved over to Africa and took over the Carthage area, and ---- took over everything. This is what is happening to us, and I don't think the Mexican culture is one I would prefer to what we used to have here.

First, the Arab world has been in constant wars with the European world since the beginning of time. So I can see why Europeans do not trust them. The Latin American world has not been at war with the U.S. except for when the U.S. annexed huge portions of their land.

Second, the Goths and Vandals were organized as a huge army that conquered using extreme violence. They didn't come looking for an honest job.

You think everyone bringing illegal cargo, like drugs or sex slaves, can stow away that stuff in their
overhead stowaway bin? :icon_rolleyes:
What kind of idiot are you?

You think they can cross deserts and wilderness with bags of drugs instead of food and water?

Do you think that major drug dealers trust their VALUABLE shipments to peasants crossing a border illegally?

What kind of an idiot are you?

The amount of drugs shipped into this country is in the hundreds of tons a day. It's brought in on container ships and cargo planes.

Yes, the smugglers fly in on commercial and private aircraft. They meet their cargo after they get into the country legally.

You think they can cross deserts and wilderness with bags of drugs instead of food and water?

Do you think that major drug dealers trust their VALUABLE shipments to peasants crossing a border illegally?

The amount of drugs shipped into this country is in the hundreds of tons a day. It's brought in on container ships and cargo planes.

Yes, the smugglers fly in on commercial and private aircraft. They meet their cargo after they get into the country legally.
1. The majority crossing the border are from Central America and you ain’t getting Mexican Food from someone from San Salvador and yes there is a damn difference!

2. The mules used by illegals from Central America to bring drugs in are usually family members or working for a smaller gang that is trying to go around the Cartel’s, so drug mules are still used at the border.

3. What is not discussed is the slavery that is happening with those illegally entering, and that is something many do not even want to discuss…

Not if willing and intentionally breaking our laws to get what they want. There is no honor in being a criminal, thumbing your nose at the law of the land you want to come to. How many times did you have the moral high ground, if you had to sneak in to do what you wanted to do, uninvited or not paying? How did you think they got the name "illegal aliens"? It wasn't because they were on the up and up. Without documentation and a green card, it is not legal to even hire them, so it's not like they are turning a new lief. They are planning to work illegally once here. There is no honor in that.

George Washington was a criminal in the eyes of the British government.

The fact is that we can deal with the inflow of immigrants in humanitarian ways.

The Republicans have been refusing to do anything about it, except for ridiculous and sadistic ways.

The Republicans have fabricated this crisis because they needed some issue to get their sadistic supporters excited.

1. The majority crossing the border are from Central America and you ain’t getting Mexican Food from someone from San Salvador and yes there is a damn difference!

2. The mules used by illegals from Central America to bring drugs in are usually family members or working for a smaller gang that is trying to go around the Cartel’s, so drug mules are still used at the border.

3. What is not discussed is the slavery that is happening with those illegally entering, and that is something many do not even want to discuss…
If there are any mules used to bring in drugs it's only to make people like you believe that's how drugs are getting here...and throw everyone off the real drug trails.

I do frequent a Costa Rican restaurant, and I've never asked the owner if he has a green card. Nor do I care.

American business people enslaving illegal immigrants IS a major humanitarian problem.

So you believe all drug and sex trafficking between the US and Latin America is done by foot?
Who is the moron here? You are, obviously.

What kind of idiot are you? You never heard of "drug mules"? GFY!
Drugs are grown in state parks, as they were in Napa, my former residence, and moved by trucks, U Hauls,
vans, etc. Wake up.
Let's see you document that. And then failing that somehow deny the concept of drug mules
and drugs being moved by individuals in pairs mostly or small groups in large vehicles over and over again.
Document that too.

Forum List

Back