New Arizona Governor Will Close Mexico-Arizona Border

Finally action from state level officials to address this problem.

---Breitbart News sat down with Arizona gubernatorial hopeful Kari Lake during Turning Point USA’s Americafest. She said she will issue a “Declaration of Invasion” on day one in office in order to begin closing the Arizona/Mexico border.---

About time. I love to hear Democrats claim they are not for open borders and then California turns around and wants to give all illegals free healthcare. But they aren't for open borders. Wonder when they will be closing their borders (LOL). You're not seriously against open borders when you're offering these people goodies after goodies after goodies and giving sanctuary status to them. It would be great if Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas all closed their borders.

I know what you're trying to say but not sure if we're on the same page. People are always able to come here LEGALLY, closing the border means to stop people coming here ILLEGALLY

I understand that people misuse the term to mean that, but that is not what a closed border is.

Well, putting guard towers on the border and having them manned with military snipers would make Mexicans thinks twice before crossing the border.
Well, may sound extreme, but that is defending the border. Undefended fencing, and catch and release will not work, as they basically depend on the honor system. How many think foreigner intentionally breaching our border, against our laws, for their own benefit are acting with honor?

Finally action from state level officials to address this problem.

---Breitbart News sat down with Arizona gubernatorial hopeful Kari Lake during Turning Point USA’s Americafest. She said she will issue a “Declaration of Invasion” on day one in office in order to begin closing the Arizona/Mexico border.---

Do people still fall for that hoax? Really?

About time. I love to hear Democrats claim they are not for open borders and then California turns around and wants to give all illegals free healthcare. But they aren't for open borders. Wonder when they will be closing their borders (LOL). You're not seriously against open borders when you're offering these people goodies after goodies after goodies and giving sanctuary status to them. It would be great if Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas all closed their borders.

Yep, because then the only way in would be Commiefornia, and they can deal with all the illegals.

The citizens along the border are dealing with the illegals every-single-day and it's not like it's some kind of rare occurrence.

A hunting lease holder on the TX border found this on his game cam near his feeder.

The law should be it's legal to shoot and kill anybody on your land that was not invited by you. You'd see how fast this shit stops.

"We’re going to build that wall." - Kooky Kari

It's going to be a beautiful wall, that I can tell you. A big, sexy, terrific, Southern wall, bleev me. And, make no mistake, Mexico is going to pay for the wall. Make no mistake.

another Trump ball washer trying to clone Trump.
The biggest gig now is cameras in the classroom, the epitome of big government

Very smart. Trump won the primary and ultimately the presidency with his border stance. Democrats only like to mimic failure. Nobody is putting cameras in classrooms either.

Forum List

Back