New Arizona Governor Will Close Mexico-Arizona Border

George Washington was a criminal in the eyes of the British government.

The fact is that we can deal with the inflow of immigrants in humanitarian ways.

The Republicans have been refusing to do anything about it, except for ridiculous and sadistic ways.

The Republicans have fabricated this crisis because they needed some issue to get their sadistic supporters excited.
The Democratic Party had a chance from 2009 to 2011 to get some reform done and failed to do so and have since tried to blame the GOP for their failure.

Let get something straight the GOP are not elected to fix immigration and never were, so this nonsense that the GOP should do something, well they are doing what they were elected to do by the people that elected them…

Now ask yourself why the Democratic Party has failed so much and the answer they didn’t fail but just use illegals as a tool and they will never fix the immigration either!

If there are any mules used to bring in drugs it's only to make people like you believe that's how drugs are getting here...and throw everyone off the real drug trails.

I do frequent a Costa Rican restaurant, and I've never asked the owner if he has a green card. Nor do I care.

American business people enslaving illegal immigrants IS a major humanitarian problem.
First off fuck you because I wrote it is either family members using their family to get drugs in or smaller gangs, so learn to fucking read asshole!

Second, I never wrote anything about asking a owner for their Green Card which came to your mind for some reason and I pointed out the majority that are illegally entering are from Central America and not Mexico, so it is you being the ignorant fucking asshole here.

Finally, you have no fucking clue about how many women, men, boys and girls are used in the sex slave trade, so get a damn clue!

The fact is that we can deal with the inflow of immigrants in humanitarian ways.

The Republicans have been refusing to do anything about it, except for ridiculous and sadistic ways.

The Republicans have fabricated this crisis because they needed some issue to get their sadistic supporters excited.
So have the democrats. The two parties are making big money donations of support on this issue. They have no intention of dealing with comprehensive immigration reform, even if one party (either party) controls House, Senate and Presidency. I have been watching this since about 1980. I am not fooled, and you don't see the prisons filling up with employers hiring illegal aliens, do you?

So have the democrats. The two parties are making big money donations of support on this issue. They have no intention of dealing with comprehensive immigration reform, even if one party (either party) controls House, Senate and Presidency. I have been watching this since about 1980. I am not fooled, and you don't see the prisons filling up with employers hiring illegal aliens, do you?

President Trump made great strides on the immigration front. It was the Democrats that fought him tooth and nail. But you are correct for the rest of the party. It's probably why some in his own party didn't like him.

Fabricate what? The illegal problem is huge. People coming here untested and not vaxed. They take jobs Americans should be doing, costing us a fortune because they don't have medical coverage, and slowing down the learning process for American kids in school, not to mention costing those local communities a lot of money to educate those kids.

They don't need to fabricate anything. The immigration problem is a big one.

Trespassers take jobs away from lower income US citizens.
You already know this so you must be a real asshole.

The fact that Conservatives see the inflow of immigrants as a threat to national security and want to respond with paramiltary solutions show what a bunch of evil shitheads they are.

It's amazing that they even pretend to be Christians.

The inflow of immigrants is NOT a national security issue. it's a humanitarian crisis - and one that we should deal with, with compassion and intelligence.

What does being a Christian have to do with it?

if you dont think there is any hate, you havent watched any Trump rallies.
Granted, there is a fine line between fear and hate.

for cameras in the classroom, its promoted in both arizona and florida. Plus in flordia they want to protect snowflakes from learning about america's racist past.

No, parents don't want their children being indoctrinated into leftist thinking. If you want to inflict your guilt on people, do so at the bar with your other self-hating white lib friends. Leave my kid out of it. You teach them math, science and history, and I'll teach my kid religion, social behavior and sexuality.

President Trump made great strides on the immigration front. It was the Democrats that fought him tooth and nail. But you are correct for the rest of the party. It's probably why some in his own party didn't like him.
I wasn't crazy about paying for his wall to please his supporters, but that agreement he had in place with Mexico for the refugee and asylum seekers to wait there and be processed as they could be wasn't perfect, but it was working. I still don't care if they build another 10 inches of wall, but changing the imperfect deal in place, replacing with nothing, and on top, announcing the change to the world was just about the stupidest thing I have ever seen government do, and Joe did it.
I still wouldn't vote for trump or a trumper. I still prefer a representative democracy where election results count, but Dayham! I wish the democrats would run somebody with a clue instead of Joe, and certainly not Kamala.
Hey Ray, did you see where he had made her responsible for the Corona Virus effort and mention what a good job she was doing, just like he made her responsible for the border? So this is the pattern. If it sucks and is probably going to keep on sucking, give it to Kamala. It won't help, but it won't hurt to try to stick her name on it, even though she supposedly works for him. What a crock of crap!

If they're looking for a better life for themselves and their families, and willing to do honest work and pay taxes, then they are acting both morally and with honor.

Correct, if they do it legally and with our permission. But there is nothing moral or honorable when they cut in line and don't do what others like them did to get into this country or be part of it. They were the ones that waited in line, sometimes for well over a decade to be considered a morally and honorable part of our society. You can't just barge in and make yourself at home.

If you want a better life for you and your family, then do something in your own country to make it that way. We lost millions of people for this great place and freedom. Nobody should get a free ride.

Texas is doing it, so maybe she called TX to find out how. I hope AZ shuts the border too. There are a lot of bad people coming toward the border, the towns they go thru say so. Fucking MSM didn't ask any questions about the open borders and states shipping migrants to DE.
well no texas isn't.

but the status of trump's remain in mexico policy for immigrants without preapproved entry is still in the courts. and I'm all for it, btw.

Anyone that terms the inflow of illegal immigrants as an 'invasion' is an idiot!

OMG!!!

We're being invaded by hardworking people looking for a better life and willing to work for low wages!!!

The horror!!!

Why can't we be over run with tanks and bombed like all those other lucky people when they get invaded!!!!!

Yes, invade, that's what it's called.

When you go to party you were not invited to, you are invading the party. If you go to a club you are not a member of, you are invading the club. If you refuse to leave, they call the cops and they haul your ass to jail. If you break into my home while I'm sleeping, you are invading my house and I will shoot you dead on sight.

Why is it all the Leftists are against only allowing LEGAL immigration on this board?

Don't they understand that there are laws on the books supporting what we are saying, and all they have to do to change it is to get their Democrat pals in congress to put forth a bill changing our laws to open borders!

If you PROMISE to FORCE all your Democrats in congress to put forth the bill, and SUPPORT the bill in public, WE will personally take up a go-fund me page to have a lawyer write the bill!

But that really isn't what you want, is it! You know if they tried that, the lot of them even in many blue states would be tossed out on their rearends. Nope, what you want is to hold power so you can keep circumventing the laws of the land, so you do not have to have your folks get tossed.

This is why your side needs to be REMOVED from power! It is going to happen in 22, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. The American people have had enough, and everyone on this board including YOU know it.

Why is it all the Leftists are against only allowing LEGAL immigration on this board?

Don't they understand that there are laws on the books supporting what we are saying, and all they have to do to change it is to get their Democrat pals in congress to put forth a bill changing our laws to open borders!

If you PROMISE to FORCE all your Democrats in congress to put forth the bill, and SUPPORT the bill in public, WE will personally take up a go-fund me page to have a lawyer write the bill!

But that really isn't what you want, is it! You know if they tried that, the lot of them even in many blue states would be tossed out on their rearends. Nope, what you want is to hold power so you can keep circumventing the laws of the land, so you do not have to have your folks get tossed.

This is why your side needs to be REMOVED from power! It is going to happen in 22, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. The American people have had enough, and everyone on this board including YOU know it.

They have no idea why they are for or against anything. All they know is what their leaders tell them and that's it.

The Communist party's plans are to make white people a minority in their own country for the first time in history. This is how the Democrat party became the anti-white party. The problem is some whites are too stupid to see it. They just blindly follow whatever instructions they were given.

Do you know of any group or race of people that would be stupid enough to support a party that wants to eliminate them other than liberal whites? Of course not. That would be stupid.

Last edited:
They have no idea why they are for or against. All they know is what their leaders tell them and that's it.

The Communist parties plans are to make white people a minority in their own country for the first time in history. This is how the Democrat party became the anti-white party. The problem is some whites are too stupid to see it. They just blindly follow whatever instructions they were given.

Do you know of any group or race of people that would be stupid enough to support a party that wants to eliminate them other than liberal whites? Of course not. That would be stupid.

For me, it is not about being white because I am of Hispanic descent. Rather, it is about being AMERICAN, enforcing our laws because they were put in for a damn good reason.

Hey, maybe these Leftists are correct. Maybe the immigration laws no longer hold true.

Well Leftists........again.......get off your lazy rearends, and have your peeps change the laws if that is what you believe! Don't sit there and say it is ok to break the laws in place. If the majority of Americans agree with you, we may not like it, but a new law will then rule the land. Got the balls to do it! Got the balls to try! If not, then you are phony baloneys supporting people who break our laws, and are blowing smoke up everyone's rearend on why they should be able to....it is NOT because the vast majority of Americans support YOUR view, but rather because you know you haven't a snowballs chance in hell of changing the law and don't want your peeps unceremoniously thrown out of office for being so out of touch, so you make EXCUSES for the law breakers!

Do you read what you post?
TX & AZ will keep illegals out, closing the small gaps left in the wall by Xiden stopping wall construction.
The only way to enter the US should be legally. Illegals should be sent back to Mexico.
With one of these.

1642722619618.png

Forum List

Back