New acid test for RNC emplyees.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Apparently inthe tRump owned RNC you must answer one question before you can be hired:

"was the 2020 election stolen"

And I think you know what the answer has to be if you want the job.

Apparently inthe tRump owned RNC you must answer one question before you can be hired:

Seems you have to answer the same question to work at NBC/MSNBC.

There's also a question there that must be answered if you want a job with the RNC:

"Have you ever enjoyed and do you think you would enjoy the taste of Donald Trump's ass"?

Trump was leading when America went to bed on election night. Ballots for Biden mysteriously appeared out of nowhere and gave Biden the lead. What are we supposed to think?
The non-Fox stations told us ALL NIGHT, over and over, that Biden would get a lion's share of the votes late, because mail-in votes were counted last.

But you don't know that, because you only get your information from MAGA media, which keeps this kind of detail away from you.

I know this won't matter to you. But that's what actually happened, and why, out here in Normal World.

Go F-curve yourself! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:

The non-Fox stations told us ALL NIGHT, over and over, that Biden would get a lion's share of the votes late, because mail-in votes were counted last.

But you don't know that, because you only get your information from MAGA media, which keeps this kind of detail away from you.

I know this won't matter to you. But that's what actually happened, and why, out here in Normal World.
When they shut down the ballot counting at midnight to allow poll workers to get some rest how did Screaming *Joe get more votes when the counting began again?
No counting yet 50, 000 votes over night.

Forum List

Back