New Accuser Comes Forward Against Moore.

The pedaphile said he’d show proof of his innocence this week.
Instead McConnell has spoken out that he believes the women and that he should step down and this:
Breaking news: New woman states Moore molested her as a minor.
Stick a fork in the racist gun toting fake cowboy HE’S DONE!

New Roy Moore accuser comes forward: Watch live, updates from press conference

if only....

trumptards are perfectly fine with sexual predators... it's one of their signatures

So two women. No evidence. 40 years ago.
5 women now. And no denial from Moore about dating highschoolers while in his 30's.

Fuck you> Original story had two women who dated him and said nothing happened beyond hugging and kissing. One woman in the WP story said her mother didn't allow her to date him.

Only Marjorie aka Leigh made the accusations.

"I had completely forgotten about the incident until I received a call from Gloria Alred asking for my bank account routing numbers..."

5 women now. And no denial from Moore about dating highschoolers while in his 30's.

Fuck you> Original story had two women who dated him and said nothing happened beyond hugging and kissing. One woman in the WP story said her mother didn't allow her to date him.

Only Marjorie aka Leigh made the accusations.
Gross, you support old men making out with underaged children?! Fucking Christ... the party of "family values" :rolleyes:

Instead McConnell has spoken out that he believes the women and that he should step down and this:

if only....

trumptards are perfectly fine with sexual predators... it's one of their signatures

We let Biden stay on as VP

I believe the previous accusers, but any time Gloria Allred is involved it destroys your credibility. I call bullshit on this newest accusation.

Yeah I kinda feel that way also.

But that being said- seeing how the women who have come forward have been attacked, going to someone like Gloria Alred probably makes sense.

We will have to see what else comes out. I did expect that after the 4 women came forward we would likely hear from others.

What makes this one less believable to me is that there was implied force there- which was not part of the other women's stories. That doesn't mean its not true- it just doesn't seem to quite match up with the others.

His ass may be grass. This new woman was a waitress so there were probably plenty of witnesses to him flirting with her. She is pretty convincing. Kind of hard to make snot run out your nose when recalling the rape attempt.

Look who's talking

2pq0NGU.jpg

if only....

Ted the swimmer Kennedy was a hero of Democrats. Never forgotten the time Kennedy and another man had a sex sandwich in a restaurant.

And who the fuck do we see ? Gloria Allred, lol. See, before this I could entertain the idea Roy is a weirdo. That creepy ass smile, that stupidity d stunt with the horse, waving the gun around all of that was and is just weird. But that this is a political hit is undeniable. Go back over the years and see for your selves. It’s always Gloria Allred.

3 women have come forward with allegations of what would have been illegal then- and yes- their testimony is evidence.

But would it matter to you if what they say is true? Or would you be fine voting for him knowing that he did molest a 14 year old?

Forum List

Back