never heard of Qanon before

QAnon was commandeered by the CIA. It is a disinformation campaign. Trump supporters are not calling the shots.

Kamala Harris.
“It’s no wonder people are taking to the streets and I support them. We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protestors. We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence”

So where is the support for arson from Kamala, Mary? Where?

Last edited:
I literally NEVER ever heard of "Qanon" before the liberals made it an issue. Literally. BLM burns down cities...well faux RACISM is a larger issue.

RW nutbags can’t sanely deal with Qanon should be the name of this thread.

You are truly an Idiot if you seriously believe this ^^^^^^^
You are Truly An IDIOT if you keep falling for the same BS that pops up in the legacy media every couple of days.
QAnon was created as a target.....some idiot organization that you folks can take pot-shots at....just in time for the Jan 6th False-Flag Operation.
Democrats love creating issues that drive up donations.
All QAnon is just a snowflake's wetdream.
QAnon is nothing but a strawman that Dummycraps have poured all of their false stereotypes into.
They were practically nonexistent before the election and today they are practically a memory and nothing more.

You are Truly An IDIOT if you keep falling for the same BS that pops up in the legacy media every couple of days.
QAnon was created as a target.....some idiot organization that you folks can take pot-shots at....just in time for the Jan 6th False-Flag Operation.
Democrats love creating issues that drive up donations.
All QAnon is just a snowflake's wetdream.
QAnon is nothing but a strawman that Dummycraps have poured all of their false stereotypes into.
You sound like a total crackpot idiot. It is what it is.

You sound like a total crackpot idiot. It is what it is.
No....I'm just a cynic and a realist.
You do know that John McCain was hand-picked to run against Obama.....so was Romney.
Both of them threw the election.
The only person to run for POTUS that wasn't picked by the establishment since Clinton was TRump.
Even Bush jr was in on it.

LOL.
Whatever Dude.
The problem with you people is you can't think outside the box.
Every president since Ronald Reagan was at meetings and funerals together....laughing it up about how much money they robbed from us. Trump may even be in on it.....but that won't be known for awhile.
If he was.....he'll slip up just like Bush and Romney have.

No....I'm just a cynic and a realist.
You do know that John McCain was hand-picked to run against Obama.....so was Romney.
Both of them threw the election.
The only person to run for POTUS that wasn't picked by the establishment since Clinton was TRump.
Even Bush jr was in on it.
Trump had his faults. But he didn't side with anarchists that burned down cites, either.

Trump had his faults. But he didn't side with anarchists that burned down cites, either.
No.....my gut feeling is he isn't in with them.....because they pulled out all the stops to get rid of him before he left office.
But clearly both impeachments were strategically timed and politically staged.

Last edited:
Most of my family and friends are right-leaning. Some of them enjoy their conspiracy theories, but we’ve never discussed q-anon or even know where to find it. I’ve heard of it, of course, but only in new stories.

Trump may even be in on it.....but that won't be known for awhile.
trump has always been a conman.
To think that trump is a straight shooter and telling you only truths.
My gawd man, trump is a stain on America.
He lies about EVERYTHING.
"Nobody knows more about .............. than I do"
This ^^^^^ is flat out embarrassing, mostly because you believe him.
Sad Dude.

Forum List

Back