What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never Complain About Your Shower Head

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where there is no plumbing, people must bathe in ponds and rivers. Where there are no ponds and rivers, people must improvise as best they can.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where there is no plumbing, people must bathe in ponds and rivers. Where there are no ponds and rivers, people must improvise as best they can.

View attachment 489678
Dang, Man! That is about the nastiest thing I have ever seen anybody do. Of course, I've never been to hotels in Moscow with DJT.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A lady friend once told me that if she had to choose between me and her shower head, she would choose the shower head.

OP
asaratis

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 489678
Dang, Man! That is about the nastiest thing I have ever seen anybody do. Of course, I've never been to hotels in Moscow with DJT.
You're in the Lounge, dummy. Read the instructions.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 489678
It' almost 1:00 AM. You are showing a vid of a guy washing his head in cow piss. People are talking about gold showers, prostitutes, discussing peeing on their lady friends, and you are offended? Spare me.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 489678
It' almost 1:00 AM. You are showing a vid of a guy washing his head in cow piss. People are talking about gold showers, prostitutes, discussing peeing on their lady friends, and you are offended? Spare me.

I'm offended. It's 1 am, and you're killing my hard-on.

OP
asaratis

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 489678
You don't offend me, dummy. This forum is supposed to be devoid of politics. You just can't leave your TDS at the door.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 489678
You don't offend me, dummy. This forum is supposed to be devoid of politics. You just can't leave your TDS at the door.
Don't have any. It was a funny comment. Get over it and move on.

xband

Gold Member
Reaction score

View attachment 489678
What shower head? I removed the shower head and installed a 3/8 inch pipe.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List