Nevada school board candidate: Constitution mandates people procreate — so gayness is unconstitutional

It used to be they called opponents "libtards," now it's "groomers," so much fear over Da Gayz like it's a communicable disease. Protip, that's not how it works ...

Nobody is being called “groomers” who are not either directly engaged in the abusive sexual grooming of children, or openly defending those who are.

None of you are even trying to hide it. You're engaging in the behavior, in front of everyone, for everyone to see, and then condemning us for calling you out on it.

All ChristoMAGAs should pull their kids out and homeschool immediately.

Maybe we need to get the pedophile sand the groomers out of public schools.

That sort of filth have no legitimate business being anywhere near young children.

If the sort of shit was going on in private schools, that you are openly defending in public schools, you'd be calling for government to shut down those private schools, and you would be right for doing so.

Maybe we need to get the pedophile sand the groomers out of public schools.

That sort of filth have no legitimate business being anywhere near young children.

If the sort of shit was going on in private schools, that you are openly defending in public schools, you'd be calling for government to shut down those private schools, and you would be right for doing so.
No you should all go. Save your kids from the Moaist CRT Groomer Democrats.

Nobody is being called “groomers” who are not either directly engaged in the abusive sexual grooming of children, or openly defending those who are.

None of you are even trying to hide it. You're engaging in the behavior, in front of everyone, for everyone to see, and then condemning us for calling you out on it.
You're now calling anyone who doesn't support your rabid Talibanesque crusade a groomer, so I call bullshit.

You're now calling anyone who doesn't support your rabid Talibanesque crusade a groomer, so I call bullshit.

No, I am not.

I am calling anyone who engages in the abusive sexual grooming of young children, or who defends that practice, a groomer.

And I am exactly right for so doing.

And you are exactly wrong for taking the side of such harmful filth.

Using the word grooming to describe the liberal agenda is entirely appropriate

Libs do not expect every child to become queer

But they want it to be so widespread that it becomes as normal as brushing our teeth

Then when everyone is equally unhappy will gays be happy
Holy shit! You have some very strange ideas.! I don;t know quite where to begin. We do not want any children to be queer-but if they are, then we will support them. We want children-all children- gay, bi, trans , straight, whatever to feel as though they can be who they are and express their sexual orientation and gender identity freely and without fear.

No one is "grooming" kids, except perhapps to become decent, tollerant people instead of ignorant bigots. You could use some grooming!

We do not necessarily want it to be "widspread" and it need not be, inorder for it to be accepted and normal. I have some sad news for you. It is no longer 1950, or even the 70's. It is, for the most part, in most places normal and accepted .The fact that they are a minority does noit matter at all.

In my community we have a small percentage of gay and lesbian married couples. The have kids, families and homes. They are medical professionals, teachers and represent all walks of life. The fact that they are gay is not even a topic of conversation. They are not the gay or Lesbian couple" they are just PEOPLE who's names we know like anyone else.

They are part of the fabric of society and no one cares about their sexual orientation. They wait at the school bus stop along with other parents for their kids. They take the kids to soccer andotgher sports, and go to PTA metings along with the Black, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu and other parents in the community

There are gay, bi, and trans kids in the community as well. There is a gay-straight alliance in the schools, and no bullying or marginalization of anyone because of who or what they are. Yes it is NORMAL. Get used to it

This last line is of yours is very curious: "Then when everyone is equally unhappy will gays be happy" That indicates to me that you are a rather sad and miserable person who will begrudge others their happyness . There is enough "happyness"to go around. It is not a zero sum game. You do not need to give up anything inorder to alow others to be happy.I am beginning to feel a litle sorry for you

Last edited:
We want children-all children- gay, bi, trans , straight, whatever to feel as though they can be who they are and express their sexual orientation and gender identity freely and without fear.

There are no gay, bi, trans, or whatever kids.

There are, however, kids who have had that depraved shit fed into their developing minds by sick fucks such as yourself, trying to groom them into such.

YOUR KIND NEED TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CHIDLREN!

We do not necessarily want it to be "widspread" and it need not be, inorder for it to be accepted and normal.
Homosexuality is not normal

Humans are designed to procreate

Men having sex with women is the normal

Everything else is not

Homosexuals to their credit won the privilege to do all the disgusting things they do to each other and I think society was prepared to accept that

But rather than rest on their laurels gays are determined to turn society upsidedown

And they are doing it through the children

Which is unacceptable

You are a lying sack of shit. In this forum teachers and librarians have been called groomers. If you think teachers are groomers you need to kill yourself to clean the gene pool.

Homosexuality is not normal

Humans are designed to procreate

Men having sex with women is the normal

Everything else is not

Homosexuals to their credit won the privilege to do all the disgusting things they do to each other and I think society was prepared to accept that

But rather than rest on their laurels gays are determined to turn society upsidedown

And they are doing it through the children

Which is unacceptable
Well its pretty clear that you're a sad and hopeless case. You are obsessed with the sex, the "disgusting things" that they do while unable or unwilling to understand that they are human beings like evryone else. They have children and are parents like many others.

The only thing that is unacceptable is your ignorance and bigotry. Fortunatly, you are your ilk are an endangered species. My work is done here

Well its pretty clear that you're a sad and hopeless case. You are obsessed with the sex, the "disgusting things" that they do while unable or unwilling to understand that they are human beings like evryone else. They have children and are parents like many others.

The only thing that is unacceptable is your ignorance and bigotry. Fortunatly, you are your ilk are an endangered species. My work is done here
Of course gays are human beings

Every bit as human as unborn children

But so are criminals who inflict horrible pain on other humans

And in neither case do we have to blindly accept anything they do

You are a lying sack of shit. In this forum teachers and librarians have been called groomers. If you think teachers are groomers you need to kill yourself to clean the gene pool.

What else would you call it when young children are intentionally exposed to sexually explicit and inappropriate materials, for the purpose of making those children into easier prey for child molesters?

You call that “education”.

Sane, decent people call that grooming.

What else would you call it when young children are intentionally exposed to sexually explicit and inappropriate materials, for the purpose of making those children into easier prey for child molesters?

You call that “education”.

Sane, decent people call that grooming.
So you are calling teachers and librarians groomers, just as I posted.

So you are calling teachers and librarians groomers, just as I posted.

I'm calling people who sexually groom children, groomers. The same pedophilic filth that you are defending.

Your kind are not even trying to hide what you are doing; just crying “foul” when you are called on it.

If you choose to openly engage in or support the behavior, then you have no legitimate basis on which to object to being accused of it.

No doubt, you'll soon get your fellow mods to start “cleaning” this thread to remove any who dare to tell the truth about you and your kind, as you had done in that other thread.

Abusively censoring one side of a discussion doesn't change the truth; it doesn't hide the truth; it only underscores the depravity and untruth of your own position. That remains true in that other thread, as it will when you bring those abuses into this thread as well.

Not all teachers and librarians

But enough to be a threat to millions of children
If its a threat to millions of children, you do believe that hundreds of thousands of teachers and librarians are grooming children for pedophilia.

Forum List

Back