Nevada GOP Caucus Thread

75,000 votes were HAND COUNTED in less than an hour

The totals were HAND WRITTEN on form and TAPED to a folder

then a PICTURE was taken with a CELL PHONE and EMAILED to the GOP Headquarters.

The entire scenario reeks of

(drum roll)

V-O-T-E-R F-R-A-U-D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:badgrin:
That's right. Trump "stole" the NV Primary.
GOD you're an idiot!

(drum roll)

Had there been voter fraud Cruz would have won.

(drum roll)

GOD you're an idiot!

went right over your little pea brain didn't it ?

LMAO @ idiot RW's

(drum roll)

GOD you're an idiot!

LMAO @ idiot RW's
That's enough of your empty headed posts. Permanent Ignore.

(drum roll)

GOD you're an idiot!

LMAO @ idiot RW's
That's enough of your empty headed posts. Permanent Ignore.

Thank you.

Idiotboy

Carson finished fourth?

We have a new contender here!

Can Carson derail the Trump rumping train?

( yes I am being a total ass as usual and love it )

When its down to Trump and Hillary, those who aren't a fan of his will eventually get on board. They will see how he handles the attacks against Republicans as racist and bigots. The Dems won't be able to play the race card in this general election when Trump is the nominee. He will tear that apart and destroy Hillary in the process. I predict by the time the General election rolls around, Trump will have anyone that was on the fence about him, or even not wanting him, eating out of his hand. He'll deliver a beating to the Dems and Hillary like no one has ever seen before. That will rally the entire electorate
Send me some of the hash you are smoking. There has been absolutely no movement toward him by women, minorities, the centrists, the independents, or the Dems. A solid minority of the GOP is going to feel about him in the same way the GOP right hates HRC. I don't think it will happen.[/QUOTE]

Well, if only you could think. ;)

When its down to Trump and Hillary, those who aren't a fan of his will eventually get on board. They will see how he handles the attacks against Republicans as racist and bigots. The Dems won't be able to play the race card in this general election when Trump is the nominee. He will tear that apart and destroy Hillary in the process. I predict by the time the General election rolls around, Trump will have anyone that was on the fence about him, or even not wanting him, eating out of his hand. He'll deliver a beating to the Dems and Hillary like no one has ever seen before. That will rally the entire electorate

Jake: Send me some of the hash you are smoking. There has been absolutely no movement toward him by women, minorities, the centrists, the independents, or the Dems. A solid minority of the GOP is going to feel about him in the same way the GOP right hates HRC. I don't think it will happen.

Well, if only you could think.;)
And you cannot show any movement at all of those groups toward Trump. So you don't think, yup.

And you cannot show any movement at all of those groups toward Trump. So you don't think, yup.

Three in a row!
Yup, you can't show any movement. You keep doubling down on your inability to learn.

You are rolling roman dogs or
220px-Snake_eyes_with_Chinese_dice.jpg

And this is not Monopoly.

Three in a row!
Yup, you can't show any movement. You keep doubling down on your inability to learn.

The movement is on the left. They getting obnoxiously desperate.
There is no movement from the center, independents, women, minorities, the liberals, the progressives,or the left for Trump. If he does not get that, he will have less than 40% of the vote in November. He may even lose Utah of all places. They hate Trump in the GOP.

Three in a row!

There is no movement from the center, independents, women, minorities, the liberals, the progressives,or the left for Trump. If he does not get that, he will have less than 40% of the vote in November. He may even lose Utah of all places. They hate Trump in the GOP.

Okayyyy, then you should be very happy.

But you're not. You and your leftist buddies are still whining. Why?

Three in a row!

You are rolling roman dogs or
220px-Snake_eyes_with_Chinese_dice.jpg

And this is not Monopoly.

Stop!

Being the way you are should be illegal because picking on the inane is my gimmick and you can not steal from me but can copy it all you want... ( Yes, they're that stupid not to know the fools they are! )

Three in a row!

Don't steal my Utah gimmick!

Gordon is that you?

Okayyyy, then you should be very happy. But you're not. You and your leftist buddies are still whining. Why?
Those are your words only not mine. I don't want Trump because he will lose the WH and the Senate for the pubs. Kasich or Rubio would keep both. Cruz would lose the WH but keep the Senate red. Our GOP is walking into a terrible beat down. Only far right leaders like Kevin McCarthy and Duncan Hunter have come out in support. However, if he can get McCain, Graham, Hatch and the mainstream to say they will help him, that would certainly help, although I think it is not enough. Even the Austin Statesman has Cruz a head of Trump by 12%, and the Statesman is always by far the best pollster on matters Texas.

Three in a row!

Don't steal my Utah gimmick!

Gordon is that you?
Gordon says, "uh, no."

Forum List

Back