Nevada Supreme Court Rules 7-0 in Favor of Voter ID Ballot Initiative

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Another victory for voter ID. Now it is just a matter of signatures to get this on the ballot. People want voter ID. Cheaters do not.

In a unanimous decision, the Nevada Supreme Court on Friday ruled in favor of the voter ID ballot initiative spearheaded by Repair the Vote PAC.

“The initiative, filed in early November, would amend the State Constitution to require that all persons voting in person present an approved photo identification before being provided a ballot. It also requires that voters submitting a mail-in ballot provide additional verification of their identity when completing their mail-in ballot.” – The Nevada Globe reported.

We should be making voting easier, not harder.
How does requiring a valid ID to vote make it harder to do so?

When people used checks, typically they had to present a valid photo ID to prove they were the owner of the account. That was required by many stores so that thieves couldn't use someone else's account. What's the difference in that and requiring valid ID for voting? If you ask me, it's something that should have been implemented decades ago.

I guess I just can't get that concerned with "election integrity" when voters are voting dishonestly to begin with. The real problem is "voter integrity".

I guess I just can't get that concerned with "election integrity" when voters are voting dishonestly to begin with. The real problem is "voter integrity".
Blaming the people for the policies that enable fraud is not where the blame belongs.

If we don't vote for them, they can't hold office. So, yeah. Blaming the voters is exactly what needs to happen. They're the cause.
No, inflated voter rolls and fraudulent registrations are the cause. They have probably been voted out if the real vote was ever known.

Another victory for voter ID. Now it is just a matter of signatures to get this on the ballot. People want voter ID. Cheaters do not.

In a unanimous decision, the Nevada Supreme Court on Friday ruled in favor of the voter ID ballot initiative spearheaded by Repair the Vote PAC.

“The initiative, filed in early November, would amend the State Constitution to require that all persons voting in person present an approved photo identification before being provided a ballot. It also requires that voters submitting a mail-in ballot provide additional verification of their identity when completing their mail-in ballot.” – The Nevada Globe reported.

I've always found it hilarious when Democrats claim that poor people and minorities can't afford ID's when, in fact, most everyone already has an ID. Hell, even illegals can get a legal ID in some places.

And getting five time the number of signatures needed, since the Democrats will probably get half of them thrown out.

We should be making voting easier, not harder.
You can vote sitting on your couch, eating Cheetos, watching The Masked Singer, months before the election. How much "easier" do you want to make it?

LOL - I forgot who I was talking to. Yes, lizards and mules and deep state lazers and such. Definitely that. Couldn't possibly be the voters fault. ;)
The fraud machine is massive and organized. Looking the other way out of stupidity or fear is irresponsible.

Who has a hardship getting a photo ID?

Go on, say it...we all know what you mean.
Poor people.

Ds want more poor people to vote, Rs want less. Neither gives a single fuck about the "sanctity of the vote". They just want to win. And, like gerrymandering, controlling the elections rules has become a tool for manipulating the outcome. Cynical power hungry parties, vying for control as they fuck the country blind.

Just say no.

Last edited:
You can vote sitting on your couch, eating Cheetos, watching The Masked Singer, months before the election. How much "easier" do you want to make it?

That's good. People want to change that.

Forum List

Back