Nevada GOP Caucus Thread

Put everything pertaining to tonight's caucuses here.

Prediction:

Trump win...

Rubio is the bridesmaid...

Cruz is like a used a roll of Canadian Toilet Paper that come in third...

Kasich is confused as a Kolache and finishes fourth...

Bush, Christie, and Paul are still out of the race and forgotten like a used rubber...

If I am correct then please remember Ben Carson and will someone tell him he is no longer a viable candidate!

I predict, no matter where Rubio finishes, Fox News will proclaim him the winner!
2nd and 3rd place are the new 1st.. In 5th place you have a path. Jeb! can even re enter and has a chance. This election is like no other. When Trump wins the nomination he can still lose it...

I predict, no matter where Rubio finishes, Fox News will proclaim him the winner!
2nd and 3rd place are the new 1st.. In 5th place you have a path. Jeb! can even re enter and has a chance. This election is like no other. When Trump wins the nomination he can still lose it...
How do you take the information that there was a low Democrat turnout and a high Republican turnout? Would you say that although Hillary took the state of Nevada, it was close and the high turnout with Trump supposedly taking the state, could be interpreted that Trump would win the general if it was between Hillary and Trump in Nevada?

This is one hell of a caucus.
Nevada Republican caucuses: Campaigns fear ballot shortages - CNNPolitics.com
Nevada’s GOP Caucus Appears To Be Completely FUBAR
Reporters at several caucus locations described a chaotic scene Tuesday, with overwhelmed volunteer poll workers running out of ballots and in some cases failing to check voter identification.

Some poll workers wore clothing expressing their support of specific candidates, a fact that surprised many reporters. BuzzFeed, citing an unnamed state GOP source, reported that caucus volunteers are allowed to wear such attire. The Nevada Republican Party tweeted the same thing later in the evening.

How do you take the information that there was a low Democrat turnout and a high Republican turnout? Would you say that although Hillary took the state of Nevada, it was close and the high turnout with Trump supposedly taking the state, could be interpreted that Trump would win the general if it was between Hillary and Trump in Nevada?

Nevada is one of the closest swing states there are. I think who wins would come down to motivation and turn out.

Yeah the Republicans are fired up and enthusiastic. Record turnouts is very telling. Dems have a big fight on their hands.

Yeah the Republicans are fired up and enthusiastic. Record turnouts is very telling. Dems have a big fight on their hands.
Although the reports are that the turnout was large in Nevada for the GOP, it is actually a small percentage of the registered Republicans.

Forum List

Back