Netherlands to forcefully shut down 3,000 farms

To comply with the European Union’s radical climate laws, the Dutch government of World Economic Forum acolyte Mark Rutte will force up to 3,000 farms to shut down for good.

Farmers will be made an offer on their farms, which the government claims is “well over” market value.

According to nitrogen minister Christianne van der Wal, the government purchase will be compulsory.

“There is no better offer coming,” claimed van der Wal.

Recent EU nature preservation rules require member states to reduce emissions across sectors of the economy.

As one of Europe’s most prominent farming nations, half of the Netherlands’ emissions come from agricultural activity.

Rutte has warned that those who refuse to comply could face government force.

When the Dutch government announced a nitrogen fertilizer reduction mandate, the country saw nationwide protests from farmers.

Former agricultural minister resigned from his position as a result of the movement.

The Dutch farmer protests received international attention, with protests popping up in Canada in support of the uprising.

Rutte’s government policies have many observers concerned about the direction he is taking the country.

Earlier this month, the country’s finance minister Sigrid Kaag proposed a law to allow banks to spy on transactions of citizens which totaled more than €100.

Privacy watchdog Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens called the bill an unprecedented “surveillance of the Dutch” people.

Netherlands to forcefully shut down 3,000 farms - The Counter Signal

So shutting down three thousand farms won't mean the food will have to come from somewhere else which is farther away and creates more emissions?

BTW....Only a couple reliable sources carried this but they are hidden behind paywalls.....Feel free to do your own digging.
In the US, we'd be shutting them down so we could build factories and highways and shopping malls. The Nederlanders do it for the environment. There's the difference between us and one of the happiest, most progressive nations on the planet.

In the US, we'd be shutting them down so we could build factories and highways and shopping malls. The Nederlanders do it for the environment. There's the difference between us and one of the happiest, most progressive nations on the planet.

Those farmers sure as shit don't sound happy.

And use of Eminent Domain for anything but actual infrastructure is wrong no matter what is built there.

A huge central authority isnt "progress"
For gawd sakes, why do you people rape words so you can make your tyranny sound appeasing? Why dont you people be honest, Goebbels?

Yes, they sound ecstatic, don't they, dumb ass.

As if you'd do anything.

At least we're not running around the board talking about, hey, maybe it would be a really good idea if we nominated this guy for president who attended this year's WEF agenda meeting in Davos.

Oh...wait...

5209995-3125414459-sckgh.jpg

A huge central authority isnt "progress"
For gawd sakes, why do you people rape words so you can make your tyranny sound appeasing? Why dont you people be honest, Goebbels?
Huge central authority? Governments down to the level of townships have the right of eminent domain.

You don't think it might have something to do with COP 27 and the IPCC?

I think that the tools of a tyrant tend to pervert the plain meaning of words. That's what I think.

Actually I copped it from Samual Adams, but it's true. Oh, it's damned true...

Huge central authority? Governments down to the level of townships have the right of eminent domain.
This thread isnt about townships dude.
And that isnt how ED works anyways(no pun intended. I see you look pretty old..)

Relevant reading...

In a 2022 study, his team instead tested a tried-and-true marketing strategy: the celebrity endorsement. Researchers presented fictional ads for insect-based foods to more than 1,000 people based in the United States. Volunteers who saw ads picturing athletes such as Serena Williams and Roger Federer or actors such as Ryan Reynolds and Angelina Jolie said they were more willing to try the product than those who saw ads without celebrities.

The findings suggest that marketers may not need to reinvent advertising to sell insects, says Spence.

''Watching others enjoy insects may also help break down barriers...''

- Break -

That means this...

they-live-politician1.gif

theylive-messages.png

K, back to the regularly scheduled ''programming....''

''...Sanchez encourages people to eat insects, in part, to lighten environmental footprints. Farmed insects produce far less greenhouse gas and require much less land and water than conventional livestock. Insects also generate more biomass with less input. Crickets, for example, are 12 times more efficient than cows at converting feed into edible weight.''

Last edited:
I think that the tools of a tyrant tend to pervert the plain meaning of words. That's what I think.

Actually I copped it from Samual Adams, but it's true. Oh, it's damned true...

Heh heh. This is funny, given previous events of the day...

That's Samuel..with an e...

I really did know that. Truly, I did. :26:

Globalist's I'm sure have an ideal population level they want to attain.

Trust me, we are no where close to that.

Last I heard there are now 8 billion people in the world.

They probably want that number down by 3/4 at a minimum.

Now if you go by the Guide Stones in Georgia, placed there by a scientist and globalist, he wanted only 500 million people in the world

The guidestones are gone. Destroyed by vandals.

To comply with the European Union’s radical climate laws, the Dutch government of World Economic Forum acolyte Mark Rutte will force up to 3,000 farms to shut down for good.

Farmers will be made an offer on their farms, which the government claims is “well over” market value.

According to nitrogen minister Christianne van der Wal, the government purchase will be compulsory.

“There is no better offer coming,” claimed van der Wal.

Recent EU nature preservation rules require member states to reduce emissions across sectors of the economy.

As one of Europe’s most prominent farming nations, half of the Netherlands’ emissions come from agricultural activity.

Rutte has warned that those who refuse to comply could face government force.

When the Dutch government announced a nitrogen fertilizer reduction mandate, the country saw nationwide protests from farmers.

Former agricultural minister resigned from his position as a result of the movement.

The Dutch farmer protests received international attention, with protests popping up in Canada in support of the uprising.

Rutte’s government policies have many observers concerned about the direction he is taking the country.

Earlier this month, the country’s finance minister Sigrid Kaag proposed a law to allow banks to spy on transactions of citizens which totaled more than €100.

Privacy watchdog Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens called the bill an unprecedented “surveillance of the Dutch” people.

Netherlands to forcefully shut down 3,000 farms - The Counter Signal

So shutting down three thousand farms won't mean the food will have to come from somewhere else which is farther away and creates more emissions?

BTW....Only a couple reliable sources carried this but they are hidden behind paywalls.....Feel free to do your own digging.
This is their equivalent of throwing virgins into volcanos to appease the climate gods.

Forum List

Back