Netflix Documentary: alt-right - Age of Rage

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
17 minutes in and this thing is pretty much what I expected. And also, BTW, I expect there will never be a documentary called "alt-left Age of Rage". About actual, real rage tearing up America.
Point of this Documentary -
1) Make the alt-right numbers grossly higher than they actually are.
They did this by creating "alt-light"... which is basically at least 2/3 of all conservatives if you use their definition. So if you are conservative, and you want to slow down the flow of illegal aliens - you are alt-light, if you are concerned about increased Muslim immigration - you are alt-light and therefore are alt-right. So basically if you are not a leftist - you are an alt-right racist. (Surprise!)
2) Tie in President Trump
A quote in the documentary - "Trumps campaign attracted a certain incipient "racial conscious" among the electorate. So a certain number of people wanted to vote for him because he wanted to slow immigration, throw out illegals and take a serious look at Muslim immigration. Those people are incipiently racial conscious because they support all if these policies because they will slow the disposition of whites to minorities. This was an important appeal to a number of supporters (Again SURPRISE!!)
Especially number two is ridiculous and takes the worst possible scenario of why people would vote for Trump, and make that the underlying reason many voted for him. Because they are racist.
What a joke.

Alt means alternative.. So is I’m alternative right I’m a democrat lol

Yep, that's the kind of distorted, lying, hypocritical garbage I'd expect to see on a radical pile of shit network backed by Soros money and run by the kenyan dog turd obama.

17 minutes in and this thing is pretty much what I expected. And also, BTW, I expect there will never be a documentary called "alt-left Age of Rage". About actual, real rage tearing up America.
They did this by creating "alt-light"... which is basically at least 2/3 of all conservatives if you use their definition. So if you are conservative, and you want to slow down the flow of illegal aliens - you are alt-light, if you are concerned about increased Muslim immigration - you are alt-light and therefore are alt-right. So basically if you are not a leftist - you are an alt-right racist. (Surprise!)
A quote in the documentary - "Trumps campaign attracted a certain incipient "racial conscious" among the electorate. So a certain number of people wanted to vote for him because he wanted to slow immigration, throw out illegals and take a serious look at Muslim immigration. Those people are incipiently racial conscious because they support all if these policies because they will slow the disposition of whites to minorities. This was an important appeal to a number of supporters (Again SURPRISE!!)
Especially number two is ridiculous and takes the worst possible scenario of why people would vote for Trump, and make that the underlying reason many voted for him. Because they are racist.
What a joke.

I think the libs (AKA alt-left) and the alt-right need to be put on an island together to work out their differences and let the normal Trumpster and reasonable libs alone.

What a joke.

I think the libs (AKA alt-left) and the alt-right need to be put on an island together to work out their differences and let the normal Trumpster and reasonable libs alone.
I am having increased difficulty separating alt-left and reasonable libs.
When the left media tried their damnedest to make the alt-right look like mainstream republicans - the republican party, in force, spoke against them. The left has not only NEVER speak out against their fringe, but OPENLY support them both in spirit and financially. That never happened for one second in conservative land.

The documentary makes no inferences on the size of the movement.

And the much larger picture is that racism isn't just about the standard-issue, ignorant, paranoid white nationalists / white supremacists / white separatists. A bigger problem is probably all those on the Right who enable those bigots by refusing to hold them accountable.

That population is much larger and definitely significant. And certainly well-represented on this board.

And the much larger picture is that racism isn't just about the standard-issue, ignorant, paranoid white nationalists / white supremacists / white separatists. A bigger problem is probably all those on the Right who enable those bigots by refusing to hold them accountable.

That population is much larger and definitely significant. And certainly well-represented on this board.
READ: no matter how many times the right has condemned white supremacy, I am just going to keep saying they never have.
sheepcnn.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Ya... America is SOOOOO RAAAAYYYYYCIST, we elected a BLACK PRESIDENT, TWICE.

You sound like a freakin' lunatic. You've got RAAAAYYYYCIST living in your head, and a nasty, out of control case of white guilt.

Last edited:
Oh and "they made no inference to the size of alt-right... there you go again... they literally began the documentary showing a chart of alt-light and alt-right and how the whole group is under the umbrella of alt-right.
You must have slept through the first 5 minutes.

...plain and simple--alt-right do not murder people in the numbers that blacks-lefties--do ..I'd say murder = rage

READ: no matter how many times the right has condemned white supremacy, I am just going to keep saying they never have.
View attachment 358143
Right on cue.

where is all this racism/problems from the whites?
blacks murder and commit crimes at much higher rates
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 blacks per year
blacks rape at twice the rate of whites
whites 5 times the population of blacks:
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514
etc

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
...plain and simple--alt-right do not murder people in the numbers that blacks-lefties--do ..I'd say murder = rage
Well that is basically it.
The left media created the alt-right in a sense. Richard Spencer, who coined the phrase, is a piece of garbage. A whiney runny nose jobless ivy-league wannabe - in other words a total loser... started the "movement" which was a small band of misfits. Created a blog, then a magazine called alt-right. It failed quickly, was purchased by someone else - and failed to attract subscribers and went out of print for good. It was never more than a tiny-tiny group of people who wanted to mainstream white supremacy. They would have never got beyond a few dozen at their gatherings if it wasn't for the left media literally climbing over each other to put microphones in front of this guy - an dthen talk about alt-right 24 hours a day for months on end during the campaign.
Alt-right to this day, in the scope of the electorate - doesn't even exist.

View attachment 358143
Right on cue.
Yes you were

What about the black racists? Look how many white people they kill. Why don't you Democrats who claim to be against racism ever mention that, when it's obviously a much larger problem, you subhuman scumbag?

I think it's because you're an anti-white racist.

What about the black racists. Look how many white people they kill. Why don't you ever mention that, when it's obviously a much larger problem, you subhuman scumbag?
I constantly bring up the fact that both ends have to clean their house. Constantly.

You're just too blinded by your obedience to your ideology to see outside your sewer.

What about the black racists. Look how many white people they kill. Why don't you ever mention that, when it's obviously a much larger problem, you subhuman scumbag?
I constantly bring up the fact that both ends have to clean their house. Constantly.

You're just too blinded by your obedience to your ideology to see outside your sewer.
I don't ascribe to any ideology, jackass.

And you are dodging the question. That's typical of low IQ Democrats such as yourself.

I don't ascribe to any ideology, jackass.

And you are dodging the question. That's typical of low IQ Democrats such as yourself.
Not all of us can be as brilliant as you obedient Trumpsters.

Your opinion is of no value to me. Sorry.

Forum List

Back