Netanyahu: Playing Us for Fools

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
The Israeli right wing ZioNazis will never achieve peace...If the Israelis want peace let them vote out these crazies bent starting WWIII...

Netanyahu: Playing Us for Fools*|*James Zogby

Over the past few weeks a number of comments related to the now collapsed Israeli-Palestinian peace talks caught my attention. Collectively they establish why the talks failed and make clear what must change if any negotiated settlement is to be successful in the future.

To be blunt, what they reveal is that there will be no Israeli-Palestinian peace as long as Benjamin Netanyahu remains Prime Minister of Israel. They also establish that by ignoring this simple fact continued U.S. efforts risk becoming a "fool's errand."

The first comment came from an "anonymous US official" (widely believed to be Martin Indyk) appearing in an Israeli publication. Here is the reason the "US official" gave for the collapse of the peace process:

The negotiations had to start with a decision to freeze settlement construction. We thought that we couldn't achieve that because of the current makeup of the Israeli government, so we gave up. We didn't realize Netanyahu was using the announcements of tenders for settlement construction as a way to ensure the survival of his own government. We didn't realize continuing construction allowed ministers in his government to very effectively sabotage the success of the talks.

There are a lot of reasons for the peace effort's failure, but people in Israel shouldn't ignore the bitter truth -- the primary sabotage came from the settlements. The Palestinians don't believe that Israel really intends to let them found a state when, at the same time, it is building settlements on the territory meant for that state. We're talking about the announcement of 14,000 housing units, no less. Only now, after talks blew up, did we learn that this is also about expropriating land on a large scale. That does not reconcile with the agreement.

The second comment came from Netanyahu, speaking to a group of young members of his political party. Here's what he said:

When I entered the Prime Minister's Office for my second term, I was summoned to Washington. "Not one brick," they told me. I was threatened specifically: "Not one brick." The pressure from the international community and the Americans was enormous. I don't think anyone in Israel was under such pressure. And still, after five years on the job, we built a little more than 'one brick.' But the important thing is to do it in a smart way, in a quiet way, without inflammatory statements... A leader knows to stand up to international pressure by maneuvering... What matters is that we continue to head straight toward our goal, even if one time we walk right and another time walk left.

The Israeli right wing ZioNazis will never achieve peace...If the Israelis want peace let them vote out these crazies bent starting WWIII...

Over the past few weeks a number of comments related to the now collapsed Israeli-Palestinian peace talks caught my attention. Collectively they establish why the talks failed and make clear what must change if any negotiated settlement is to be successful in the future.

To be blunt, what they reveal is that there will be no Israeli-Palestinian peace as long as Benjamin Netanyahu remains Prime Minister of Israel. They also establish that by ignoring this simple fact continued U.S. efforts risk becoming a "fool's errand."

The first comment came from an "anonymous US official" (widely believed to be Martin Indyk) appearing in an Israeli publication. Here is the reason the "US official" gave for the collapse of the peace process:

The negotiations had to start with a decision to freeze settlement construction. We thought that we couldn't achieve that because of the current makeup of the Israeli government, so we gave up. We didn't realize Netanyahu was using the announcements of tenders for settlement construction as a way to ensure the survival of his own government. We didn't realize continuing construction allowed ministers in his government to very effectively sabotage the success of the talks.

There are a lot of reasons for the peace effort's failure, but people in Israel shouldn't ignore the bitter truth -- the primary sabotage came from the settlements. The Palestinians don't believe that Israel really intends to let them found a state when, at the same time, it is building settlements on the territory meant for that state. We're talking about the announcement of 14,000 housing units, no less. Only now, after talks blew up, did we learn that this is also about expropriating land on a large scale. That does not reconcile with the agreement.

The second comment came from Netanyahu, speaking to a group of young members of his political party. Here's what he said:

When I entered the Prime Minister's Office for my second term, I was summoned to Washington. "Not one brick," they told me. I was threatened specifically: "Not one brick." The pressure from the international community and the Americans was enormous. I don't think anyone in Israel was under such pressure. And still, after five years on the job, we built a little more than 'one brick.' But the important thing is to do it in a smart way, in a quiet way, without inflammatory statements... A leader knows to stand up to international pressure by maneuvering... What matters is that we continue to head straight toward our goal, even if one time we walk right and another time walk left.

Don't forget negotiations are between two or more parties, so what have the Palestinians done towards starting negotiations with Israel. Demands of pre conditions are not negotiations are they.

settlements? the settlements being built are in established communities. Land that would be part of the trade deal.

Don't forget negotiations are between two or more parties, so what have the Palestinians done towards starting negotiations with Israel. Demands of pre conditions are not negotiations are they.

They will not Bow! They have the moral authority of the UN and World opinion polls...They can wait Israel out or Demographically absorb her in a one state solution...

Last edited:

They will not Bow! They have the moral authority of the UN and World opinion polls...They can wait Israel out or Demographically absorb her in a one state solution...

That is lot of waiting and hating, and killing, to impose on the future generation because the palestinians are too stubborn, or stupid, to understand the concept of compromising or negotiating.

Not going to get a response from those Pro Palestinian Kool Aid Drinkers. :D

Only to respond to a Proud-Idiot because he serves idiocy...You steal their land and you want them to negotiate?

Death before dis-honor, is their answer.

They have no moral authority while they use illegal weapons, terrorism and violence. The UN has stated that they need to negotiate a settlement before they will be given nation status in the UN. The world has started to cut back on aid and hand outs to the Palestinians because they are not prepared to do anything to help themselves, and they are spending the money on terrorism and violence. They cant absorb Israel without a change in INTERNATIONAL LAW that would allow Israel to lose its unique Jewish status.

They have no moral authority while they use illegal weapons, terrorism and violence. The UN has stated that they need to negotiate a settlement before they will be given nation status in the UN. The world has started to cut back on aid and hand outs to the Palestinians because they are not prepared to do anything to help themselves, and they are spending the money on terrorism and violence. They cant absorb Israel without a change in INTERNATIONAL LAW that would allow Israel to lose its unique Jewish status.

Links to all this bull?

Only to respond to a Proud-Idiot because he serves idiocy...You steal their land and you want them to negotiate?

Death before dis-honor, is their answer.

To the Moronic Pro Palestinian Jack Ass

The Arabs initiated the War, You Pro Palestinian Moron. If the Arabs had won would you or any of the Oro Palestinian Racist yell about Arab Occupation? Of course not, you racist liar

They are demanding Borders that were never recognized
NJA/ No Israelis Allowed
No Israelis in E. Jerusalem where their Most Religious Sites Are
Land WITHIN the " borders"
" Right of Return" which in time would annex Israel to the " Palestinian
State

Israel isn't going to agree to ANY of those terms. You Moron

Last edited:

Perfect! So let them wait it out, while Israel continues to grow and thrive and build more settlments. Sounds fine with me.

BTW, for which Palestinians do you speak for when you say 'they can wait it out'? Are you sure they want to do that??
Only 20% of Israel is Arab. So I don't know where you get this demographic one state crap.

But than again, Palestinians aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, so I wouldln't be surprised if they chose the decision that is worse for them.

OUTSTANDING POST! And who said PBel is an imbecile? Right on he is with this post. There will never be peace as long as that Zionist Netanyahu remains & continues to deal with Palestinians like he does.

Israel needs a new leader who will first abandon this entire Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians into hatred & violence. A leader who will acknowlege the fact that HAMAS is the duly elected government of the Palestinian people & only by negotiating peace directlty with Hamas can peace be achieved. A leader who will cordially invite all heads of Hamas to Israel on Israel's expense providing them the finest of hotel accommodations, food & entertainment upon their arrival. And when opening the meeting announce that from now on, each time the Paletinians kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Is there anything else you would like to discuss for peace?

LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

OUTSTANDING POST! And who said PBel is an imbecile? Right on he is with this post. There will never be peace as long as that Zionist Netanyahu remains & continues to deal with Palestinians like he does.

Israel needs a new leader who will first abandon this entire Zionist agenda of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to provoke the Palestinians into hatred & violence. A leader who will acknowlege the fact that HAMAS is the duly elected government of the Palestinian people & only by negotiating peace directlty with Hamas can peace be achieved. A leader who will cordially invite all heads of Hamas to Israel on Israel's expense providing them the finest of hotel accommodations, food & entertainment upon their arrival. And when opening the meeting announce that from now on, each time the Paletinians kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Is there anything else you would like to discuss for peace?

Hey, that's what the Nazis did to their enemies...Did your ancestors in Germany intermarry with them?

Talk about an imbecile, you are the poster ZioNut for an anti-Semitism cheerleader!

Well done...

Hey, that's what the Nazis did to their enemies...Did your ancestors in Germany intermarry with them?

Talk about an imbecile, you are the poster ZioNut for an anti-Semitism cheerleader!

Well done...

The Nazis did what to their enemies? I don't understand the connection with that MJB said..

Well done...

The Nazis did what to their enemies? I don't understand the connection with that MJB said..

MJ: each time the Paletinians kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Is there anything else you would like to discuss for peace?

Perfect! So let them wait it out, while Israel continues to grow and thrive and build more settlments. Sounds fine with me.

BTW, for which Palestinians do you speak for when you say 'they can wait it out'? Are you sure they want to do that??
Only 20% of Israel is Arab. So I don't know where you get this demographic one state crap.But than again, Palestinians aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, so I wouldln't be surprised if they chose the decision that is worse for them.

Israel's Demographic Time-Bomb: An Arab-Majority State?

Currently, Jews account for about 75 percent of Israel's population, with the remaining 25 percent most Arab Muslims (with some Arab Christians and Druze). [These percentages, of course, exclude the millions of Palestinians living in Gaza and West Bank].

Dr. Wahid Abd Al-Magid, editor of Al-Ahram's Arab Strategic Report, has predicted that Arabs may become a majority in Israel in 2035, and will certainly be the majority in 2048.

Well done...

MJ: each time the Paletinians kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Is there anything else you would like to discuss for peace?

Ya, I got that. But why Nazis? They killed many different kinds of people, regardless if one of theirs got killed.

You and the other pro Palestinians have the obsession with bringing up Nazis and the Holocaust.
Not only is it insulting, but it's pathetic and really has no merit in the debates/conversations that go on here.

Only 20% of Israel is Arab. So I don't know where you get this demographic one state crap.But than again, Palestinians aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, so I wouldln't be surprised if they chose the decision that is worse for them.

Currently, Jews account for about 75 percent of Israel's population, with the remaining 25 percent most Arab Muslims (with some Arab Christians and Druze). [These percentages, of course, exclude the millions of Palestinians living in Gaza and West Bank].

Dr. Wahid Abd Al-Magid, editor of Al-Ahram's Arab Strategic Report, has predicted that Arabs may become a majority in Israel in 2035, and will certainly be the majority in 2048.

And how dis he come up with those years?

Show us how he used birth rate, death rate, potential immigration/migration ratios to come to the conclusion that Arabs will be a majority by 2048..

And how dis he come up with those years?

Show us how he used birth rate, death rate, potential immigration/migration ratios to come to the conclusion that Arabs will be a majority by 2048..

Multiply the difference each year and add them together...

As of 2010, the population growth rate for Israel as a whole was at 1.9 percent - but it is 2.6 percent for Arabs, only 1.7 percent for Jews.

Well done...

Notice there is no objection from the Pro Palestinian Jackass when Israis are killed by Palestinians? Is there anything else the Jackass would like to discuss for " peace "?

Forum List

Back