Netanyahu: Golan will forever remain Israel

This idiot is stuck on STUPID.

Zionists are stuck on stupid, they think Palestinians should just hand over their land without a fight to a Jewish homeland, oh no if they fight back they're wrong.
Don't forget your prayer rugs..............might need them.............

If so you must be a Jew, so then don't let the Rabbi suck on your wee wee in Metzitzah B'peh.
I'm an American ..............veteran .................and I smell a Camel Jockey with your posts...

Hahaha, right, with a name celebrating Polish Jan III Sobieski saving of Europe against invading Muslim armies.

Zionists are definitely a little slow, well that's why they're Zionists.

I guess Zionists being thieving thugs is too much to defend, huh?

How many Poles were murdered by Jews in Poland?

About 26,000, considering the UB run by Jew Jakub Berman, and 2nd in command Jew Roman Romkowski, killed 20,000 in UB Gulag style camps + 6,000 by executions ordered by the UB.
How many millions of Jews murdered in Poland?

There was no Polish state when Nazi German killed both Polish, and Jews.

Jews are very dumb, and very desperate from my experiences.

Stop looking at yourself in the mirror while you’re typing. It is your own Polish ignorance and stupidity that refuses to acknowledge that the Palestinians were offered ALMOST everything they asked for.
Go set some Farm Houses on fire and pretent there are Jews in it. That should make you feel a lot better. Don’t forget to include your own family members.

Why should any majority accept a Jewish minority stealing their land?

Jews must be incredibly dumb, if they couldn't figure out the Muslims would fight back, and hate them for stealing the land.
Like Poland fought the Germans?

Israel took over Jewish minority land following WW2, Poland took over Polish majority land following WW1.

That's a big difference.

This idiot is stuck on STUPID.

Zionists are stuck on stupid, they think Palestinians should just hand over their land without a fight to a Jewish homeland, oh no if they fight back they're wrong.

If so you must be a Jew, so then don't let the Rabbi suck on your wee wee in Metzitzah B'peh.
I'm an American ..............veteran .................and I smell a Camel Jockey with your posts...

Hahaha, right, with a name celebrating Polish Jan III Sobieski saving of Europe against invading Muslim armies.

I wonder how people can claim Israel aren't colonists, stealing people's lands like this?...
You tell 'em, Achmed...

If they wanted to keep the Golan, then perhaps the Syrians should not have attacked Israel in 1967, and then lost, to make matters worse...

It's what happens when you get your just desserts... attack the Israelis... get your ass kicked...

Want it back?

Tough $hit...

Vae Victis...

A lot of people in this World are appalled by Israel, while Muslims might be more likely, you must be deluded if you think only Muslims do.

I have nothing to do with Muslims, in fact my name is celebrating Polish Jan II Sobieski's defeat of the Islamic Ottoman Turks in the Battle of Vienna in 1683.

I don't like Muslims, but I actually think I prefer them over Jews.

Jews are doing way more damage to the West than even the Muslims are.

Yes, it's not Muslims kicking, and scream against Poland, it's Jews.

Enough is enough of Jewish fcks.
You tell 'em, Achmed...

laughing-o.gif

Anybody who rails against Jews like you do has just GOT to be named Achmed...

Let's be real, if Israel was any other ethnicity other than Jewish, it would be treated like garbage.

Just look at how Russia is treated for annexing Crimea, a Russian majority area, far less of a crime, than anything that Israel's doing.

Let's be real, if Israel was any other ethnicity other than Jewish, it would be treated like garbage.

Just look at how Russia is treated for annexing Crimea, a Russian majority area, far less of a crime, than anything that Israel's doing.

Da, Tvaritch...

I wonder how people can claim Israel aren't colonists, stealing people's lands like this?...
You tell 'em, Achmed...

If they wanted to keep the Golan, then perhaps the Syrians should not have attacked Israel in 1967, and then lost, to make matters worse...

It's what happens when you get your just desserts... attack the Israelis... get your ass kicked...

Want it back?

Tough $hit...

Vae Victis...

A lot of people in this World are appalled by Israel, while Muslims might be more likely, you must be deluded if you think only Muslims do.

I have nothing to do with Muslims, in fact my name is celebrating Polish Jan II Sobieski's defeat of the Islamic Ottoman Turks in the Battle of Vienna in 1683.

You tell 'em, Achmed...

laughing-o.gif

A lot of Eastern European countries don't like Jews much more than the Muslims.

Because Jews have played a big role in Communist atrocities.

Leave it to American simpletons, to side with Jewish Commies, over Muslims terrorists.

Besides, Jews have had many terrorists too, the Irgun, the Jewish Defense League, or lonewolf Jewish terrorists like Baruch Goldstein,

Let’s be real. You’re babbling on about what you don’t understand. It is comical.

You tell 'em, Achmed...

Want it back?

Tough $hit...

Vae Victis...

You tell 'em, Achmed...

laughing-o.gif

A lot of Eastern European countries don't like Jews much more than the Muslims.

Because Jews have played a big role in Communist atrocities.

Leave it to American simpletons, to side with Jewish Commies, over Muslims terrorists.

Besides, Jews have had many terrorists too, the Irgun, the Jewish Defense League, or lonewolf Jewish terrorists like Baruch Goldstein,

...Zionists are definitely a little slow, well that's why they're Zionists.
Yeah... that's why THEY have Old Palestine now and YOU don't... Achmed...

Why would I want Palestine?

I'm not a Palestinian.

But, thanks for demonstrating that Zionists are an immoral monstrosity, who think might is right, and love the power of Israel's looting, and shooting.

Let’s be real. You’re babbling on about what you don’t understand. It is comical.

So says the guy who blames Poland for the Holocaust.

Context is everything...
How many Jews were murdered in Poland?

About 26,000, considering the UB run by Jew Jakub Berman, and 2nd in command Jew Roman Romkowski, killed 20,000 in UB Gulag style camps + 6,000 by executions ordered by the UB.

Which Polish state existed during the Holocaust?
Poland was always a buffer between 2 nations that had the balls to fight.
What's the difference between Poland and Jews? Jews fight, Pollacks surrender before and contact is made.

You're posting just like the Polish farmers were talking when the Germans crossed the Polish border.
But now we will blow you up.

Poles might not be responsible for the Holocaust, but my mom and her family had to leave Poland AFTER the Holocaust because the Poles were conducting pogroms against the Jews. And my mom and her family had nowhere to go to BUT Israel, because they were denied visas to America at that time. Thanks to you and others of your disgusting ilk, Jews NEED a country of their own! So enough of your talk of land theft. When Jews were in Poland, it was, "Jews, go to Palestine!" And now it's, "Jews, get out of Palestine!"

Which Polish state existed during the Holocaust?
Poland was always a buffer between 2 nations that had the balls to fight.
What's the difference between Poland and Jews? Jews fight, Pollacks surrender before and contact is made.

Jewish Israelis are fighting Arabs with much lower IQ's, and less advanced technology.

Poland' fought Germans, and Russians with similar IQ's, and sometimes greater advanced technology.

Poland lasted 800 years lasted between larger Germans, and larger Russians without being conquered.

I'll be surprised if Israel lasts another 50 years.

Poles might not be responsible for the Holocaust, but my mom and her family had to leave Poland AFTER the Holocaust because the Poles were conducting pogroms against the Jews. And my mom and her family had nowhere to go to BUT Israel, because they were denied visas to America at that time. Thanks to you and others of your disgusting ilk, Jews NEED a country of their own! So enough of your talk of land theft. When Jews were in Poland, it was, "Jews, go to Palestine!" And now it's, "Jews, get out of Palestine!"

Yep! After my wife's parents were liberated, the American troop had to keep the Poles from murdering them.
They Poles were terrified that the Jews would come back and reclaim their homes and assets.
The Jews had to leave Poland pronto.

Funny, that Jewish Jakub Berman called for 6,000 Poles to be executed, many by Jewish butcher Piotr Śmietański, and Jew Jakub Berman imprisoned 500,000 Polish political prisoners, many of them Armia Krajowa anti-Nazi resistance fighters, 20,000 of whom died.

That means Jews following WW2 killed more Poles than Soviets did in Katyn.

Yet, this all gets swept away, in favor of Kielce Pogrom.

No wonder why Polish people often don't like Jews.

Forum List

Back