Netanyahu: Golan will forever remain Israel

they used to fire on Israel from there and you want them to give it back???!!!???
IDIOCY

Israel expelled, or caused for 100,000 Syrians to flee their homes in Golan heights following the 6 Day War.

From the U.S.A C.I.A resources.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP83B00851R000400150002-5.pdf

Another Polish piece of Garbage. As they say; Garbage in; Garbage out
Not a nice thing to say.....anyhow I HATE ZIONISTS

Hate those who believe Israel has the right to exist? YOU MADE MY DAY !!!!

Israel expelled, or caused for 100,000 Syrians to flee their homes in Golan heights following the 6 Day War.

Maybe so, but then what about the 1973 Yom Kippur war that was mentioned earlier up thread? Yes, the one where the Syrians were firing down upon Kibbutzim near the Kinneret. Guess they didn't get that 'expelled'.

You really have a very distorted view of history and the truth. Must be hard for you.

Last edited:
Context is everything...
How many Jews were murdered in Poland?

I guess Zionists being thieving thugs is too much to defend, huh?

How many Poles were murdered by Jews in Poland?

About 26,000, considering the UB run by Jew Jakub Berman, and 2nd in command Jew Roman Romkowski, killed 20,000 in UB Gulag style camps + 6,000 by executions ordered by the UB.
How many millions of Jews murdered in Poland?

There was no Polish state when Nazi German killed both Polish, and Jews.

Jews are very dumb, and very desperate from my experiences.

Stop looking at yourself in the mirror while you’re typing. It is your own Polish ignorance and stupidity that refuses to acknowledge that the Palestinians were offered ALMOST everything they asked for.
Go set some Farm Houses on fire and pretent there are Jews in it. That should make you feel a lot better. Don’t forget to include your own family members.

Israel obtained the Golan Heights in the Six Day War, fair and square spoils of war. Israel will never give it up, far too strategic

Zionists are almost all might is right people, very primitive, indeed.

But, with that said, then by your own logic was the Holocaust might is right against Jews?

Take responsibility for your polish-Nazi death camps. It’s not an honorable legacy but one you need to come to terms with.

Germans ran the Nazi concentration camps.

Lack of commonsense, you Jews are truly some of the most dumb people I've ever encountered in my life.

What a shame you are hoping to deny your legacy of Nazi stooges.

Polish people were the first victims of the Auschwitz camp Jews built.

That's right Jews built Auschwitz.

Krakow and Auschwitz

Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations.

Polish stupidity and ignorance. Apparently he hasn’t heard of the term “ forced labor”

As I said before, Zionists are might is right people.

Low on morals, big on looting, and shooting.
While the Palestinians just sit there all innocent and shit, right? Never had any malice at all towards anyone, especially the Nation of Israel, right?

It must be hard to be so deluded to the truth of things.

Last edited:
I wonder how people can claim Israel aren't colonists, stealing people's lands like this?
So, why does Israel have a right to steal land?

Because they are the stronger. That is the lesson of history. If you want the Golan back, go try and take it. If you are strong enough to take it back, then you deserve to have it. That is actually how the world works. No one ever said it was fair.

And if the Palestinians had all the guns and power and wealth and took land from the Jews, despite no need to, they would just give it back out of the goodness of their hearts?

I wonder how people can claim Israel aren't colonists, stealing people's lands like this?...
You tell 'em, Achmed...

If they wanted to keep the Golan, then perhaps the Syrians should not have attacked Israel in 1967, and then lost, to make matters worse...

It's what happens when you get your just desserts... attack the Israelis... get your ass kicked...

Want it back?

Tough $hit...

Vae Victis...

Last edited:
I wonder how people can claim Israel aren't colonists, stealing people's lands like this?

Netanyahu tells UN chief: Golan will remain Israel's forever

Netanyahu Tells UN Chief: Golan Will Remain Israel's Forever

Reiterating past comments, Netanyahu added that Israel would act against any Iranian attempt to build bases in Syria

Noa Landau (Munich) Feb 16, 2018 4:28 PM
0comments Subscribe now
Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks at the International Security Conference in Munich, Germany, Friday, Feb. 16, 2018 during a lunch meeting. (Sven Hoppe/dpa via AP)Sven Hoppe/AP
Netanyahu: It's time the world recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights[/paste:font]
MUNICH - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met Friday with Antonio Guterres, the head of the UN, and told him that the Golan Heights would remain in Israel's hands forever. Meeting at the Munich Security Conference, Netanyahu told the UN secretary general that Israel would not allow Iran to establish a military presence in Syria.

To really understand Israel and the Middle East - subscribe to Haaretz

Reiterating past comments, Netanyahu added that Israel would act against any Iranian attempt to build bases in Syria.

Netanyahu also thanked Guterres for holding an informal UN Security Council session on Israelis held by Hamas together with the remains of Israeli soldiers killed during fighting in Gaza and said that there must be additional action on this issue.

Netanyahu has made similar comments regarding the Golan in the past. Last year, Netanyahu asked U.S. President Donald Trump to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, territory Israel seized from Syria in the 1967 Six Day War. Israel made a similar request to the Obama administration in 2015, but it was rejected, diplomats said at the time.

Most of the world considers the Golan, a high plateau between northeastern Israel and southwestern Syria, to be occupied by Israel, which annexed the territory in 1981 in a move not recognized internationally.

Keep updated: Sign up to our newsletter

Email*

At the beginning of this month, Netanyahu paid a rare visit to the occupied Golan Heights, peering across the nearby border into Syria and warning Israel’s enemies not to “test” its resolve.

VIDEO: Israeli F-16 fighter jet crashes after shot down by Syrian missiles
Netanyahu has been cautioning against any attempt by Iran to deepen its military foothold in Syria or construct missile factories in neighboring Lebanon.

Last week anti-aircraft fire downed an Israeli warplane returning from a bombing raid on Iran-backed positions in Syria in what was the most serious confrontations yet between Israel and Iranian-backed forces based across the border.

The F-16, one of at least eight Israeli planes dispatched in response to what Israel said was an Iranian drone’s incursion into its airspace earlier in the day, was hit by a Syrian anti-aircraft missile and crashed in northern Israel, an Israeli official told Reuters.

Both pilots ejected and were injured, one critically.

Israel then launched a second and more intensive air raid, hitting what it said were 12 Iranian and Syrian targets in Syria, including Syrian air defense systems.

Lebanon’s Iran-backed Hezbollah group said the downing of the plane marked the “start of a new strategic phase” that would limit Israel’s ability to enter Syrian airspace.

Iran’s involvement in Syria in support of President Bashar Assad in a nearly 7-year-old civil war - including the deployment of Iran-backed forces near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights - has alarmed Israel, which has said it would counter any threat.

The Golan is extremely important strategically. The Syrians used to stand atop the Golan and shoot at the Israeli kibbutzim (farms) below. Anyone can see that, which is what prompted teddy's remark.

So, where does Israel's theft end, does it end when the entire Mid-East is engulfed by Israel, as a supposed pre-emptive strike against the enemy?

The point about not giving land to an enemy that has repeatedly used it to shell your people is a valid point.

Your concern about Israel conquering all of the middle east is not.

You are being unreasonable.

Would you give either the Russians or the Germans a mountain range that overlooked major portions of Poland, and had been repeatedly used to attack the Polish people?

His point stands.

Why should anyone be forced to give up their homes to the Jews?

That's a war provoking offense.

That's what Israel got in response, indeed.

War provoking offense..............................LOL

Armenian Genocide.............
Waffen SS and the Uncle of Arafat...........
Jews forced to leave lands to the west in the conflict because of butchery.
The War of 1948, 63, and 73............
Continuous terrorism and War against the population of Israel.......

The only thing you have correct................YEAH........IT'S A WAR.......

If Jews tried to make New York into a Jewish homeland because it has a sizable Jewish minority there, would the U.S.A be able to fight back?

Or are the Jews always right, no they truly aren't.

Jews need to understand there's consequences for their deplorable actions in this World.

Because they are the stronger. That is the lesson of history. If you want the Golan back, go try and take it. If you are strong enough to take it back, then you deserve to have it. That is actually how the world works. No one ever said it was fair.

And if the Palestinians had all the guns and power and wealth and took land from the Jews, despite no need to, they would just give it back out of the goodness of their hearts?

Jews only made up about 8% of the region of Israel / Palestine 100 years ago.

Now, why do Jews have a right to this land, ask yourself that one?

Jews were deplorable in the Nabka, ethnic cleansing Palestinians through massacres, and expulsions.

Why should Palestinians, or even anybody with a consciousness not object to this Israel madness?

I wonder how people can claim Israel aren't colonists, stealing people's lands like this?...
You tell 'em, Achmed...

If they wanted to keep the Golan, then perhaps the Syrians should not have attacked Israel in 1967, and then lost, to make matters worse...

It's what happens when you get your just desserts... attack the Israelis... get your ass kicked...

Want it back?

Tough $hit...

Vae Victis...

A lot of people in this World are appalled by Israel, while Muslims might be more likely, you must be deluded if you think only Muslims do.

I have nothing to do with Muslims, in fact my name is celebrating Polish Jan II Sobieski's defeat of the Islamic Ottoman Turks in the Battle of Vienna in 1683.

I don't like Muslims, but I actually think I prefer them over Jews.

Jews are doing way more damage to the West than even the Muslims are.

Yes, it's not Muslims kicking, and scream against Poland, it's Jews.

Enough is enough of Jewish fcks.

Reiterating past comments, Netanyahu added that Israel would act against any Iranian attempt to build bases in Syria

0comments Subscribe now
Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks at the International Security Conference in Munich, Germany, Friday, Feb. 16, 2018 during a lunch meeting. (Sven Hoppe/dpa via AP)Sven Hoppe/AP
Netanyahu: It's time the world recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights[/paste:font]
MUNICH - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met Friday with Antonio Guterres, the head of the UN, and told him that the Golan Heights would remain in Israel's hands forever. Meeting at the Munich Security Conference, Netanyahu told the UN secretary general that Israel would not allow Iran to establish a military presence in Syria.

Reiterating past comments, Netanyahu added that Israel would act against any Iranian attempt to build bases in Syria.

Netanyahu also thanked Guterres for holding an informal UN Security Council session on Israelis held by Hamas together with the remains of Israeli soldiers killed during fighting in Gaza and said that there must be additional action on this issue.

Netanyahu has made similar comments regarding the Golan in the past. Last year, Netanyahu asked U.S. President Donald Trump to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, territory Israel seized from Syria in the 1967 Six Day War. Israel made a similar request to the Obama administration in 2015, but it was rejected, diplomats said at the time.

Most of the world considers the Golan, a high plateau between northeastern Israel and southwestern Syria, to be occupied by Israel, which annexed the territory in 1981 in a move not recognized internationally.

Email*

At the beginning of this month, Netanyahu paid a rare visit to the occupied Golan Heights, peering across the nearby border into Syria and warning Israel’s enemies not to “test” its resolve.

Netanyahu has been cautioning against any attempt by Iran to deepen its military foothold in Syria or construct missile factories in neighboring Lebanon.

Last week anti-aircraft fire downed an Israeli warplane returning from a bombing raid on Iran-backed positions in Syria in what was the most serious confrontations yet between Israel and Iranian-backed forces based across the border.

The F-16, one of at least eight Israeli planes dispatched in response to what Israel said was an Iranian drone’s incursion into its airspace earlier in the day, was hit by a Syrian anti-aircraft missile and crashed in northern Israel, an Israeli official told Reuters.

Israel then launched a second and more intensive air raid, hitting what it said were 12 Iranian and Syrian targets in Syria, including Syrian air defense systems.

Lebanon’s Iran-backed Hezbollah group said the downing of the plane marked the “start of a new strategic phase” that would limit Israel’s ability to enter Syrian airspace.

Iran’s involvement in Syria in support of President Bashar Assad in a nearly 7-year-old civil war - including the deployment of Iran-backed forces near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights - has alarmed Israel, which has said it would counter any threat.

The Golan is extremely important strategically. The Syrians used to stand atop the Golan and shoot at the Israeli kibbutzim (farms) below. Anyone can see that, which is what prompted teddy's remark.

So, where does Israel's theft end, does it end when the entire Mid-East is engulfed by Israel, as a supposed pre-emptive strike against the enemy?

The point about not giving land to an enemy that has repeatedly used it to shell your people is a valid point.

Would you give either the Russians or the Germans a mountain range that overlooked major portions of Poland, and had been repeatedly used to attack the Polish people?

His point stands.

Oh okay, It is I who is unreasonable.

What about the 100,000 Syrians that were expelled, and bombed silly out of their homes in Golan heights?

Israel ethnic cleansed Golan, but I guess that's cool when Jews do it.

Now I'd like to see how anyone else could get away with that in the past several decades?

Heck, Russia just annexed a majority Russian territory in Ukraine called Crimea, and much of the West pushed sanctions upon them.

It's time we push sanctions on the rogue state of Israel.

While the Palestinians just sit there all innocent and shit, right? Never had any malice at all towards anyone, especially the Nation of Israel, right?

It must be hard to be so deluded to the truth of things.

I've condemned terrorism by Palestinians.

But, you've actually supported terrorism by Israel against Arafat, and civilian company in another thread.

So, what is with that?

Oh okay, I guess terrorism is cool when Jews do it, huh?

Maybe so, but then what about the 1973 Yom Kippur war that was mentioned earlier up thread? Yes, the one where the Syrians were firing down upon Kibbutzim near the Kinneret. Guess they didn't get that 'expelled'.

You really have a very distorted view of history and the truth. Must be hard for you.

Nothing's more of a distorted view of history than Zionism, in 1918 only 8.1% of Israel / Palestine was Jewish, why did they have the right to kick Palestinians to the curb?

Zionists are almost all might is right people, very primitive, indeed.

But, with that said, then by your own logic was the Holocaust might is right against Jews?

Take responsibility for your polish-Nazi death camps. It’s not an honorable legacy but one you need to come to terms with.

Germans ran the Nazi concentration camps.

Lack of commonsense, you Jews are truly some of the most dumb people I've ever encountered in my life.

What a shame you are hoping to deny your legacy of Nazi stooges.

Polish people were the first victims of the Auschwitz camp Jews built.

That's right Jews built Auschwitz.

Krakow and Auschwitz

Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations.

Polish stupidity and ignorance. Apparently he hasn’t heard of the term “ forced labor”

So, why did these dumb Jews build the Auschwitz camp, rather than take death?

Maybe because at that time Auschwitz was overwhelmingly Polish POW's, rather than Jews of the final solution?

Context is everything...
How many Jews were murdered in Poland?

I guess Zionists being thieving thugs is too much to defend, huh?

How many Poles were murdered by Jews in Poland?

About 26,000, considering the UB run by Jew Jakub Berman, and 2nd in command Jew Roman Romkowski, killed 20,000 in UB Gulag style camps + 6,000 by executions ordered by the UB.
How many millions of Jews murdered in Poland?

There was no Polish state when Nazi German killed both Polish, and Jews.

Jews are very dumb, and very desperate from my experiences.

Stop looking at yourself in the mirror while you’re typing. It is your own Polish ignorance and stupidity that refuses to acknowledge that the Palestinians were offered ALMOST everything they asked for.
Go set some Farm Houses on fire and pretent there are Jews in it. That should make you feel a lot better. Don’t forget to include your own family members.

Why should any majority accept a Jewish minority stealing their land?

Jews must be incredibly dumb, if they couldn't figure out the Muslims would fight back, and hate them for stealing the land.

That’s comical considering the Pole’s history of complicity with Nazi war crimes.

What about Jewish Ghetto Police of Jewish Nazi collaborators delivering 10,000 Jews a day to the Nazis, and each Jewish Ghetto Police man sending 2,000 Jews to their deaths?

https://www.coursehero.com/file/p3v....ngsdienstOD-8/

Arthur Leonard, eds.,Jewish Community Book: Suwalk and Vicinity(Tel Aviv: The Yair–Abraham Stern–PublishingHouse, 1989), 50. During the massive deportation of some 265,000 Jews from the Warsaw ghetto in the summer of1942, “Jewish police delivered 7,000 victims for transport to Treblinka [on July 25] and from then on delivered them ata minimum daily rate of 10,000. The average Jewish policeman in the Warsaw ghetto sent two thousand Jews to theirdeath, in order to save his own life.” See Iwo Cyprian Pogonowski,Jews in Poland: A Documentary History(NewYork: Hippocrene, 1993; Revised edition–1998), 115. The Jewish police, whose numbers had swollen from 1,600 inDecember 1941 to nearly 2,200, made itself notorious by its cooperation with the Germans in rounding up Jews.Emanuel Ringelblum wrote (in December 1942): “The Jewish police had a bad reputation even before the deportation.Unlike the Polish police, which did not take part in the abduction for the labour camps [from spring 1941], the Jewishpolice did engage in this dirty work. The police were also notorious for their shocking corruption and demoralization.”See Abraham Lewin,A Cup of Tears: A Diary of the Warsaw Ghetto(Oxford and New York: Basil Black inassociation with the Institute for Polish-Jewish Studies, Oxford, 1988), 17, 19.8 Yehuda Bauer has recently acknowledged that in the larger ghettos, it was the Judenräte who provided the Germanswith lists and cooperated in the handing over of victims. According to that historian, the Jewish police played a “majorrole” in the deportation of the Warsaw Jews to Treblinka in the summer of 1942, with similar roles being played by theJewish police forces in Łódź, Kraków, and elsewhere. See Yehuda Bauer,Rethinking the Holocaust(New Haven andLondon: Yale University Press, 2001), 143–44, 154. The ghetto in Grodno followed a typical pattern: “The Judenratwas compelled to prepare lists of names, transfer Jews from one ghetto to another, and declare that the deportees were,supposedly, being sent to places of work. …

0comments Subscribe now

Email*

His point stands.

What about the 100,000 Syrians that were expelled, and bombed silly out of their homes in Golan heights?

Now I'd like to see how anyone else could get away with that in the past several decades?

Heck, Russia just annexed a majority Russian territory in Ukraine called Crimea, and much of the West pushed sanctions upon them.

I'M sure the syrians that left the Golan Heights, decades ago, have found new housing by now.

The Syrians started a war and lost it.

I have no sympathy for their desire for the Golan Heights.

0comments Subscribe now

Email*

His point stands.

I'M sure the syrians that left the Golan Heights, decades ago, have found new housing by now.

The Syrians started a war and lost it.

I have no sympathy for their desire for the Golan Heights.

When is Israel going to pay compensations to Syrians, or Palestinians who lost their lands to Israel?

I have no sympathy for Jews, they built their nation upon a former Palestinian homes, and can't seem to grasp why people object.

Forum List

Back