Nervous Nancy MIFFED About Trump Tariff Victory

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
I can't link to her Tweets but she accused The Donald of having a temper-tantrum and being a bully with Mehico...did they fold fast or what? The truth is she wants another ten million invaders registered to vote for her commiecrats and Trump is foiling her grand scheme. She no longer has any credibility and is nothing more than a collection of weird faces: :hmpf:

1135977220.jpg.0.jpg

nervous.gif

Last edited:
Democrats are in full meltdown mode... They simply cant understand how Trump continues to win despite the damage they are inflicting on the United States..

• Banned
The old crow is starting to look like.....an old crow. :lol:

pelosi-rigging-primaries-678x381.jpeg

Maybe Nancy will start having more TIA episodes since Trump is rubbing her face in the sand every day?
My favorite comeback was when Barr asked "did you bring your handcuffs?"

You guys do know it's tRump that caved, right? He got nothing resembling his demands.

BTW, although we asked that Mehico recognize a person seeking asylum must apply for it in the first country they enter from their homeland.....they didn't. That's hardly a defeat for Trump...he got what he wanted....asylum-seekers must wait in Mehico until their claim can be decided. That and 6,000 federals sent to their southern border to stop the invaders from entering...oh, and the arrest of the caravan leaders using Soros money. WIN WIN WIN MAGA!

BTW, although we asked that Mehico recognize a person seeking asylum must apply for it in the first country they enter from their homeland.....they didn't. That's hardly a defeat for Trump...he got what he wanted....asylum-seekers must wait in Mehico until their claim can be decided. That and 6,000 federals sent to their southern border to stop the invaders from entering...oh, and the arrest of the caravan leaders using Soros money. WIN WIN WIN MAGA!
None of that will actually happen, and you know it.

You guys do know it's tRump that caved, right? He got nothing resembling his demands.
WE WON-that's what's important-no thanks to nancy.
YOU won the colossal SUCKER award.
Pray tell why-I got EXACTLY what I wanted.
That's right, you wanted Tramp to make a SUCKER out of you!
lollipopHelloSucker.jpg
Lets see, money from tax break, money from stock market, jobs for my friends, yeah, I wish Obama made suckers out of us like this!

Forum List

Back